Reviews for Golden Moon
Sassy Mami chapter 27 . 10/9
A perfect date. *sigh*!
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/9
Those two deserve each is and idiot and him for being the baddest vampire in the world has the emotions of a twelve year old girl going through puberty.
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/17
Wow. There hasn't been a story in a long time that could make me actually feel what the characters were feeling, but somehow you accomplished that. This is amazing and you should be incredibly proud of your work. I look forward to see what else you come up with in the future. Incredible job.
What I don't get is that in Phoenix, Jasper wasn't effected by Bella the intire time, like in the hotal room, the car and ballet room when James attacked her. During the party, Jasper gets uncontrolled. Is Jasper effected by the emotions in rhe room? Were all 6 vampires thirsty for Bella and Jasper felt all of it? Is that why he attacked?
Lauramari chapter 32 . 8/10
Who is the he in the prologue? Not Jasper if he is dying in her arms. A human? Mike? How can Jacob help?
Lauramari chapter 31 . 8/9
This is my favorite Mike Newton by far! He isn't the usual one-dimensional character. I also enjoyed Bella's reaction when she understood that she had underestimated him.
Michelle Law chapter 55 . 8/5
I think I've figured it out. Mike has a recessive werewolf gene! that's why he is so "hostile"(read:AGGRESSIVE) to the Cullens; why he's ok with animal blood; why he's still warm;and the kicker here- why Alice's visions have stopped, because she can't "see" around Werewolves. You are BRILLIANT. Hat's off to you!
Michelle Law chapter 51 . 8/5
Really all made sense from that perspective and didn't seem "forced to fit" at all. Good job.
Michelle Law chapter 43 . 8/5
Several years ago my favorite musical group (Premier All-Male A Cappella group Exit 245 from JMU-check them out on YouTube!) covered "Fix You" and won an award for it, so I would love this chapter for that alone. I have read several of these fan-fiction "bella/Jasper" stories and I think yours is the best so far. :)
Michelle Law chapter 12 . 8/3
I've just in the past few days discovered "Jasper/Bella" fan fiction. this one is really good. I don't "do" Firefly, but am conversant with the name because my brother is CRAZY about it. Might have to borrow his DVD's!
Charismatic Mouse chapter 12 . 7/7
Normally I review at the end, but yes! I love Firefly!
This. Was . Amazing. You are such a talented writer, and captured their attitudes so well. I felt like this should have been part of the original book.
Keep up the great work!:)
Ayina11 chapter 54 . 6/4
Great story.
I just found your story after all this time and to say that I was not able to put it down would be an understatement. Your story has made having shingles all the more bearable. I know that so much time has passed and with the Twilight phenomenon having reached it's 10 year anniversary, I feel confident it is even more unlikely that you will post Mike's story or the sequel to Golden Moon but please know there are still readers who would love to read more from you.
Thata chapter 55 . 6/1
Hi there,
How are you?

I've found your fic in someone's favorite list and I'm glad I gave it a chance, because "Golden Moon" and “Jasper’s Golden Moon” became two of my all-time favorite fics. They’re some of the best things I've read in a while, and I’ve finished them just in a couple of days. It's addicting!

You’ve kept me guessing if there would be a happy ending or not and I loved every minute of it. I fell in love with your more mature and stronger Bella and this incredible Jasper, as well as Mike, Angela, Ben, Jake, Emily and the pack. Your view of the characters is great and they’re extremely well-constructed. It was an absolute pleasure seeing how the story unfold, I just wish there could be a sequel and other characters’ one shots.

I have so much I could write about all the characters, the plot and everything, but it would be redundant so say so many "I love it" and "it's just perfect" in a single review and I just don’t want to spoil the fun if anyone read this review as well. So congratulations for your wonderful fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,