Reviews for Golden Moon
gilmorekitten chapter 1 . 6/14
I haven't started this yet but just so you know I probably won't submit a review again until I reach the end of chapter 55. So I'm saying this now: I just read a story that left me heartbroken and miserable with the way it ended. If Bella doesn't get to keep Jasper at the end I'm going to be seriously upset.
For someone who tried to convince her that his "inappropriate feelings" were the result of Artificial circumstances, Jasper is sending a ton of mixed messages with this "irreplaceable" feelings stuff! and she thought that Eddie's back and forth reactions (stay away from me, but come closer) gave her whiplash!
monica03 chapter 54 . 5/23
Great story. It took me on an emotional roller coaster. Thank you for sharing! JxB is my favorite pairing. I get really excited to find a good story like yours.
jeoliverio chapter 55 . 5/1
This is a good story.
Hm that Prologue make me already fear for Jasper.
Hopefully he's as fierce as he should be as the best fighter in twilight...
Rusty chapter 2 . 3/6
First fan fiction I have read. You inspired my interest in fan fiction. Love this story. Thank you
Kayozm chapter 12 . 3/6
I don't know. Emmett & Jayne? The rest fit pretty perfectly, but I'd say Emmett's more like Wash than Jayne, in personality.
Love that you picked a series made by the the fabulous maker of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Very funny :)
Kayozm chapter 10 . 3/6
I know it's been ages since you published this, and you're probably not even on fan fiction any more, but I just wanted to say, I like how realistic Bella's grief is over her break up. Crying herself to sleep some and moments of real pain in the day, but mostly just getting on with things. I remember a break up around this age, when the guy moved away, and it was quite like that.
flickeringminds chapter 1 . 2/23
returning to this fic years after reading for the first time, easily fave for this pairing
inkpixie chapter 55 . 1/23
Good heavens! This story is absolutely amazing! And lucky for me this was my first BellaxJasper fanfic and I love it so much! For that I'm grateful I saw your story and it didn't let me down. Wow to be honest I'm really quite speechless and just typing things that come into my head. I don't even know where to start! But really, well done author. Well done.

I see you've posted this 8 years ago and updated about the status of the sequels in 2010. I am really really, REALLY hoping you haven't abandoned this. I'm really looking forward to the sequels and I'm sure everyone is too! Golden Moon is such a phenomenal Twilight Fanfiction, no wonder it got nominated to a ton of awards! And it won a few too! I'm hoping against hope you continue this. I'll wait forever if I have to!
reptilegirl chapter 54 . 12/12/2016
Awwww I lovedon't it wish it would never end
reptilegirl chapter 52 . 12/12/2016
Lol oh Emmet xD I'm on happy they worked everything out
reptilegirl chapter 38 . 12/11/2016
I like Mike more in this book I've never cared for him before but he seems like a really good guy in this one. Love this story by the way I love bella and jasper
reptilegirl chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Awwww I love them so much, poor jasper you can tell he is so lonely
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 55 . 12/6/2016
Thanks for this amazing story!
5,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »