Reviews for Golden Moon
Tinithor chapter 41 . 6/11/2013
Why does it not even occur to Bella for a second that Alice could just be lieing about having a vision to get her way? No one could tell for certain if anything she says about visions is ever true.
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I love the fact that Jake and Bella's relationship is how it should be from start to finish. I'm only on chapter 9 BTW but still, I love it lol.
MinnieMatthews chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
You had them kiss and not together. How dare you. It was good and then no we didn't feel anything. I am sorry but really that hurt my feels. I am sitting right here I got feels you now.
MinnieMatthews chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I am going to need them to kiss
MinnieMatthews chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Why? Why did you do that? You see I was reading these and eating food. So I keep on read and put so fries in my mouth they read the last line is your story. I almost threw up. Omg. What a ch.
MinnieMatthews chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Aaaaahhhhh. This is me yelling. Aaahhhhhh. I love ut. And I am not even done.
HollyKalina23 chapter 55 . 6/5/2013
This story has been so amazing! I'm so glad to have been honored with this delightful and breath-taking story! So enthralling and definitely had me hanging on to every word! Please, please wrote the sequels soon! I'd really love to read them!
mh21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
ps. Now I really want to rewatch Firefly!
mh21 chapter 55 . 6/4/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow! Amazing story. Truly beautifully written with great characterization. I'm a sucker for characterization and hate to see Bella portrayed so awfully in many fanfictions, so I was really pleased with this one. You kept her generally true to canon character, but gave her a backbone and a maturity that was really enjoyable to read. I thought her breakup with Edward at the beginning was so realistic - she didn't become catatonic, but she still mourned him and tried to move on with her life. I like that Jasper and Bella's relationship was so much more healthy and good for both people involved than hers was with Edward, she still maintained friendships and hobbies outside of her relationship and it wasn't just a complete obsession with their significant other. She wasn't perfect though, but she and Jasper had some flaws and lots of misunderstandings and unnecessary drama... but that's realistic for her considering her age and experience and the way you wrote her gave her dimension and humanity.

I fell in love with your Mike, Angela, and Jake, they were just wonderful supporting characters and you really fleshed them out and gave them life in this story. Mike especially became one of my favorite characters and I was shocked by what happened to him in the end, though I kind of like that Bella will have him as a friend for eternity. I liked that you didn't have Jake as a love interest in this story and just a supportive friend. My only real complaint about the story was that she did seem a bit like a Mary Sue if only for the fact that nearly every male she came across had romantic feelings for her, and even the ones who didn't still liked her and wanted to protect her. Anyway, that doesn't really matter and isn't a big deal because I loved everything else about her characterization.

I truly do hope you decide to write a sequel because I have so many unanswered questions! And despite the awesome drama we saw happen in this story, the fun things I wish I had been able to read I never got to see - the town and Charlie's reaction to her dating Jasper, Edward's reaction!, her reunion with Mike, her transformation into a vampire, if she and Jasper rejoined the Cullens permanently, if Mike and Edward ever find their own mates, if Bella and/or Mike have a special vampire gift, etc... even if you just did a "5 years later" one chapter epilogue that answered questions, I'd be so excited and grateful.

This review is getting pretty long so I'll stop here, but I just want to thank you for such a fun journey and I hope you continue writing! Oh, maybe I can put in a request for a Hermione Granger/Jasper fanfiction sometime in the future? If you like the Harry Potter series that is. There aren't nearly enough well-written HP/Twilight crossovers out there.
Midnight Alwas chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I just this today and I'm speechless. This story is just so beautiful and wonderful and heartbreaking. It's amazing and I just find a good enough word to describe it. The singing thing is cool and your an amazing writer.
Paranormal chapter 55 . 5/30/2013
You know what? If it has released a book would become a bestseller. Your characters Way cooler than Stephenie version. I congratulate and admire your talent.
Reader chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
This book is amazing! I really can't stop reading..!
A reader from Greece...3
Floddy chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
More furry animals
anny2010 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
love it
SableUnstable chapter 55 . 5/8/2013
Absolutely fantastic! I loved it! On to see if you wrote the sequel now!
5,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »