Reviews for Golden Moon
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Mike is so needy I hate guys like that I think jasper is going to be a major help
the newest daughter chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I hate edward for leaving. I am glad Jasper and her are going to become friends and hopefully more. Jake is a sweetheart and deserves someone who will love her for her
sexysiren1981 chapter 55 . 3/5/2013
Loved this fic! Jasper and Bella had such a amazing chemistry btwn them it was so enthralling. It was a bit disappointing that you never actually let them have sex but I guess you couldnt with a T rating! lol. anyway, great writing and wonderful story!
MidnightGlows chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I found jasper as really stalkerish in this chapter... Idk why but yeah...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Your plot is slower than a fat zombie on crutches.
Nisa Cullen chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
Thank you! You have given me my favorite poem which I did not know until this point. This is awesome and I'm learning through fic. Excellent addition and the sweetness is breath taking!
Nisa Cullen chapter 54 . 2/12/2013
Now this is just a perfect rated T JxB stories. You kept me on the edge and I think I spent like 3 chapters straight crying! I liked how none of your characters were cannon, you made each your own and kept it special. Great read and thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 55 . 2/9/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story. I wish it was the real thing, that Edward hadn't tried to fix things and that they found comfort in each other's presence. I hope you write the sequel soon.
Ichigome chapter 37 . 2/9/2013
You did a great job with this chapter. On the rain point, I love Box of Rain and Mission in the Rain from the Grateful Dead.
Jin Hime chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
She Liiikkesss Hiiimmmmmmm!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
This chapter was really sweet. You have an amazing take on this and every chapter I read makes me wish this was the real story that Stephanie had written.
Ichigome chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I think you did a great job with the date scenario. It reminded me of a trip I had to take with some of my friends. It was a lot like that time.
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I loved this chapter. I think Charlie was a great guy with an average yet complicted past. However, I beleive SM kept him out of the story too much. He had no say over Bella's life, even at 17! She never had that father-daughter bond! But this was sweeter, they hung out together and he actuallly comferted her. Come on, aw. And then...Mike. Ugh, Mike. He's pretty pathetic. And now, JASPER! YES!
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Hell, it's Edward's fault. Obviously. Ooh papercut! One drop of blood, oh my! Well, Edward, if you did not throw Bella into a pile of GLASS, maybe it would have been more easily contained.
FantasyLover74 chapter 23 . 1/27/2013