Reviews for Golden Moon
JaeHwa17 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
pls continue to do what u are doing! slow build is awesome because its definitely making me eager to read on! some authors move too quickly that it makes it less interesting to read; and predictable. u r doing awesome!
JaeHwa17 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
love it! plus it keeps the readers begging for more! i find myself holding my breath because its soooo interesting!
JaeHwa17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
oh em gee... the stronger bella is way more awesome! very excited to read on!
azheng33 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
cool story!
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Mike is so needy I hate guys like that I think jasper is going to be a major help
the newest daughter chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I hate edward for leaving. I am glad Jasper and her are going to become friends and hopefully more. Jake is a sweetheart and deserves someone who will love her for her
sexysiren1981 chapter 55 . 3/5/2013
Loved this fic! Jasper and Bella had such a amazing chemistry btwn them it was so enthralling. It was a bit disappointing that you never actually let them have sex but I guess you couldnt with a T rating! lol. anyway, great writing and wonderful story!
MidnightGlows chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I found jasper as really stalkerish in this chapter... Idk why but yeah...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Your plot is slower than a fat zombie on crutches.
Nisa Cullen chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
Thank you! You have given me my favorite poem which I did not know until this point. This is awesome and I'm learning through fic. Excellent addition and the sweetness is breath taking!
Nisa Cullen chapter 54 . 2/12/2013
Now this is just a perfect rated T JxB stories. You kept me on the edge and I think I spent like 3 chapters straight crying! I liked how none of your characters were cannon, you made each your own and kept it special. Great read and thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 55 . 2/9/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story. I wish it was the real thing, that Edward hadn't tried to fix things and that they found comfort in each other's presence. I hope you write the sequel soon.
Ichigome chapter 37 . 2/9/2013
You did a great job with this chapter. On the rain point, I love Box of Rain and Mission in the Rain from the Grateful Dead.
Jin Hime chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
She Liiikkesss Hiiimmmmmmm!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
This chapter was really sweet. You have an amazing take on this and every chapter I read makes me wish this was the real story that Stephanie had written.
5,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »