Reviews for Golden Moon
kantorkan chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
I am just wondering when they have their talk on the way home if Jasper will tell her that him and Alice aren't together anymore? i keep waiting for that conversation,not knowing if it will happen that way or I still can't figure in what direction the story will be going.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
looks like things are starting to get serious,don't know what Jasper is going to I don't poetry never made any since to me.
kantorkan chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
I just really do not know what to say about this chapter or the story in total I have no idea where it is going and it has me on pins and needles waiting to see what i be happy or sad with the outcome or a little bit of both,I don't know so I guess i'll just keep reading.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
I would still like to know what is going on between him and Alice. is this going to lead to Him and Bella together or him and Alice together and him and Bella both healed and moving on with their lives as friends? I am confused.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
I was not expecting the story to go this way all of the other stories I have read with this theme it was always that Alice had seen that Jasper and Bella were suppose to be mates and she was to find her true this one having Alice still in love with him is so much different. it's heart breaking for both Bella and Jasper.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
So it seems that Jasper is still with Alice but in love with Bella,that crap sucks big if he were to divorce her would she become a psycho and stalk them along with Eddie.?
kantorkan chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Jasper has it bad and I think it's creeping up on Bella. can't wait to read Eddies reaction when he finds out what is going on between these two.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
I like the way you wrote it,it was funny how Mike got blocked by both Jake and Jasper.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I t's great to not have a moody Jake for a change. I like that Mike gets cock blocked. now we just needs to get on with the Jasper Bella show.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Mike needs to be eaten by some random Nomad .
kantorkan chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
So from what Jasper has said about eddie once him and Bella hookup we will have the psycho stalker Eddie probably along with heart broken childish Jake to deal with.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Hopefully it will be a shorter time before Bella is changed in this story,plus I would love to see Jakes head ripped off since more then likely there be some Jake drama since he is always a whinny little bitch when it comes to Bella.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 55 . 10/27/2013
This was really good! I enjoyed reading about the more confident and not so dependent Bella. You did a great job writing this pairing and including an interesting Mike!
Shamika Henry chapter 55 . 10/18/2013
I thoroughly relished this story. The general plotline was well established and its encompassed characters, well developed throughout the story. My favorite without a doubt would be Jasper. I just love that man lol. I felt that he was quite gentlemanly and overprotective, but that only enhanced his hot, tantalizing aura. He has poised himself as a new person, Bella has really transformed him. Together, they have grown and blossomed into two, new individuals, yet one entity. As much as hurdles arose against them, the circumstances would always reunite their hearts once more and although fate has a messed up way of resolving the conspiracies of these sacred somewhat lovers, in the end it all worked out and another chapter of Bella and Jasper's lives is yet to commence. Here's cheers to you, the author! This review is emitting from a young, aspiring novelist such as myself. I always love a chat so if you wish to contact me. You may... here's my email and tc, God bless:
Rosaroma chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Browncoat here reading your story! I love your comparisons, it had never occurred to me all the similarities and it seems like an amusing appropriateness to make Edward be Simon Tam. Loving this story so far, very well done.
5,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »