Reviews for Golden Moon
SableUnstable chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Haha I love Firefly! It sucks that they cancelled it after one season! And Bella's mind is awesome. It seriously made me grin when her mind zoomed to the 'hands free' thing! I really wouldn't mind being 'hands free' when Jasper speaks to me either! *wink, wink* ;P
Anyway, loving this fic so far. I love stories that have a slow build between the main characters. When an author jumps straight into the romance, I usually don't continue reading. It just annoys me, you know? It just isn't all that realistic to be 'in love' with someone after a week! It needs to build. Which is way I'm really enjoying your fic. I can feel the anticipation escalating. It's great!
Right, on to the next chapter!
Rose chapter 55 . 5/6/2013
Lovely story! thanks for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
I LOVED the hang up! I would have done the same!
nika0645 chapter 32 . 4/23/2013
I fall more and more in love with Jasper while reading your wonderful story. One of the best Bella&Jasper ever. It's really difficult for me to stop reading ;) Honestly I think they'd make a better couple in canon, ahh... dreams :(
It's great that there are some really great fanfictions concerning them, though..
Thank you!
Bite Me Anyday chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Love this story so much!
8thweasleykid chapter 44 . 4/23/2013
okay bella is being a whny bitch and she needs to get over herself
8thweasleykid chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
really enjoying this
4MeJasper chapter 54 . 4/15/2013
Lovely sotyr!
4MeJasper chapter 51 . 4/15/2013
And after Alice's confessions of betrayal, Bella still makes the attempt to be friends.

Then Emmett arrives - and notices the stench!
4MeJasper chapter 50 . 4/15/2013
Laurent died for her, and Mike is being changed. Quite the twists!
4MeJasper chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Intriguing first "reacquaintance" chapter. And she's doing well.
Athul chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
I have to say , this is really one of the best TS ff's I've ever read. I can believe that such a thing would actually happen in the books. I also prefer this headstrong , capable Bella to Meyer's whiny, dependent Bella. Great Job! Can't wait to continue reading!
sbcorn chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
You mentioned earlier to review even for new readers...I love to read, not great at reviews. Just wanted to say that I really like the way this story is going. Stephanie
Fabrianna chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Fabrianna chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Yeah that makes sense that jasper would keep a distance from bella
5,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »