Reviews for Golden Moon
Jin Hime chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
She Liiikkesss Hiiimmmmmmm!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
This chapter was really sweet. You have an amazing take on this and every chapter I read makes me wish this was the real story that Stephanie had written.
Ichigome chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I think you did a great job with the date scenario. It reminded me of a trip I had to take with some of my friends. It was a lot like that time.
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I loved this chapter. I think Charlie was a great guy with an average yet complicted past. However, I beleive SM kept him out of the story too much. He had no say over Bella's life, even at 17! She never had that father-daughter bond! But this was sweeter, they hung out together and he actuallly comferted her. Come on, aw. And then...Mike. Ugh, Mike. He's pretty pathetic. And now, JASPER! YES!
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Hell, it's Edward's fault. Obviously. Ooh papercut! One drop of blood, oh my! Well, Edward, if you did not throw Bella into a pile of GLASS, maybe it would have been more easily contained.
FantasyLover74 chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
I love that song too.
Harriet chapter 55 . 1/21/2013
When I first starte reading this I was a bit weary I didn't know wether I liked the strong bells or the relationship between her and jasper but the more I read the more it made sense with the Edward not wanting to change her and Alice minipulating everyone around her, it just seemed so right to have bells and jasper to be together. I also loved to see this other side of jasper that I didn't know was there because Stephanie Meyers dosent really tell us much about jasper but yeah I loved t you have such a amazing imagination I loved it! 3
she is brighter chapter 55 . 1/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story although Alice was not my favorite and she usually is.
I do suspect that she manipulates people based upon her visions , and while I don't necessarily blame her, it's not a nice thing to do or should It be done.

You're an amazing writer. i look forward to learning more about mike who is such a good person.

All my best
destiny 2745 chapter 33 . 1/5/2013
it is a really good story
destiny 2745 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
good keep making more episodes
littledozziebug chapter 54 . 12/31/2012
Thanks for sharing your story! I've been reading it almost non-stop for the past two days. I'm dying to know what happened to Mike though. Well, I'm off to your page to check out some more of your work. Cheers.
littledozziebug chapter 52 . 12/31/2012
Neat chapter, it tied up a lot of points. That last section with Mike was really sweet, I liked it a lot.
littledozziebug chapter 42 . 12/31/2012
Stupid girl. I have had to stop and remind myself she's just a teenager, but I still think she's being immature and irrational. Who would leave Jasper? :-)
littledozziebug chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
I'm so glad they didn't go behind Alice's back. I'm looking forward to him telling his family though. Hehe.
littledozziebug chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Loved this chapter too. Her reaction to the hands free kit was so funny.
5,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »