Reviews for Golden Moon
badmojo19 chapter 51 . 4/22/2012
I officially HATE this Alice! She's absolutely horrible and ugly! And please disregard what I said in my first review about feeling sorry for Edward, because I hate this Edward too.

But I loved the twists in the last few chapters! Especially the whole "Jasper and Bella always being destined to be together" thing... Amazing!
badmojo19 chapter 42 . 4/21/2012
Oh my lord, honestly, I think she's being a wee bit ridiculous there...
badmojo19 chapter 41 . 4/21/2012
Ooookay. So, so many things to say. First off, thank you for making Alice all *itchy! It made it soooo much easier to hate her. Though throughout the story you've built Edward up pretty negatively through Bella, and even Jasper, I'm still feeling pretty freakin' bad for him! Sorry, but I'm an extreme Team Edward lol. Oh, and as was reading the beginning of this story I kept thinking that it reminded of song I knew but couldn't remember to save my life! But for some reason it popped up in this chapter, it's called "Near to You" by A Fine Frenzy...

Anywho loved the story even if I'm completely conflicted about it! :D
JynxxD chapter 55 . 4/9/2012
I know this story is older and you may not even be in the fandom any longer, but I am very glad that I found the story. I'm not typically a big fan of Bella/Jasper stories, but there have been some exceptions along the way and this one ranks right up there!

I love your portrayal of everyone...Mike is simply a treasure and I have my own theories about him :) And your Alice twist was really interesting and very well done. I really like your writing style - just the right amount of detail and your story flows well.

Hopefully, after this long, you still have some desire to continue with this because I would really like to see your take on how Bella's change affects her relationship with Jasper, as well as with the other Cullens...and not to mention Edward. Your perspective is so refreshing that I really want to see how you would handle it.
Moony Ju chapter 54 . 4/2/2012
I love this story! I don't know why I took so long to start reading it! Although I'm glad it was already finished, or I wouldn't take too well all that angst. It was really amazing. I loved it. And I will be really happy if you decide to really write that sequel! Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us!
Jasperluva15 chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
I agree jaspers singin is better then hummin from 'edward' :-) lol
Jasperluva15 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Luv it. Ur a good writer even if its about a story alreadyade :-)
SimplyJanice chapter 54 . 3/14/2012
I have absolutely enjoyed your story so much. I know it's been some time since you wrote this, I am very much on the edge of my seat in waiting for the sequal you've talked about. I'm also intrested in why Mike is so warm and why he actually hates the Cullens so much. Thanks for sharing an awesome story with us! And happy writing in the future.

Janice
SimplyJanice chapter 37 . 3/12/2012
"It's so lovely around here, I thought I'd do some hiking. And, of course, I was hoping to run into you. Now that I have, I find myself surprisingly thirsty."

"We have some water and soda in the coolers,"

This is some funny stuff right there :) I lost it!

"Man, I always thought Jasper was with Alice," Mike continued, "but now I'm not so sure. I mean, camping with that other dude, hiking in the middle of the night, and all that talk about quenching thirst as he practically undressed . . . You think they're together?" he laughed nervously, and I cringed. I could see how someone with no knowledge of the real situation could misinterpret what happened as some sort of lover's tryst between Jasper and Laurent. It sure was a much more reasonable sounding explanation than the truth.

I've made the commen to you previously that I like to let the authors know what lines were particularly the best and these are some of them...I love love love this story...and BTW that was one great steamy ice cold kiss! And the travel back to his place...ouch! :)
SimplyJanice chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
"I can't find chick peas," he complained. "I looked everywhere and all I can find are regular green peas. Is that what you meant? Or is there some secret human way to distinguish between masculine and feminine peas?"

I absoultely could not stop laughing at this...Great way to have him grounded :) Bella needed a laugh as well. Poor girl getting all strung out at school.
snowspell chapter 27 . 3/11/2012
OGM! The sexual tension is actually getting thicker! I didn't even think that was possible. I can't wait for them to finally kiss. Seriously. I think it will be more of a relief to the reader than to the characters! lol. Still reading...
SimplyJanice chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
"Bella, I know you're still there. I can hear your breathing. Please, darlin', don't do this. Say something, anything. Curse me, berate me, it doesn't matter. Just please say something. Let me hear your voice."

I'm sorry if you don't like me throwing your own lines back at you but...when something moves me, I have to let you know about it. This line alone, should've told Bella all about how he felt about her, it says it all! IT's more than "friendly"

Great story again! I can't say that enough!
SimplyJanice chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
"Oh Lord, I was going to burn in hell for an eternity! I was sure his comment was perfectly innocent, but the direction my mind took when he mentioned free hands would make a sailor blush. It certainly made me blush. He looked confused.

"What is it? Did I say something wrong?""

lol this is my favorite phrase in this chapter :) Oh no sweetie, you said something completely RIGHT!

It's a great, great story!
SimplyJanice chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
"I can't handle you apologizing for turning to me in friendship. It pisses me off! I can't believe you'd think spending another night alone would be preferable to talking with you and trying to help you. If I felt that way I would be a first class jackass instead of a friend. Do you really think so little of me?"

I absolutely love this! It's just a small portion of a "whole" but it says alot. I'm lovin' this story BTW~ :)
SimplyJanice chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
I really like how you capture the essence of Jasper. He's my favorite. I like to read Jasper/Bella stories. I've read so many good ones that work amazing with the original Twilight story line, that when I read the books and watch the movies, Edward/Bella doesn't "work" for me anymore :) it just seems...OFF! lol Thanks for sharing a great story. I can't wait to see what else happens. The elderly...lol I'm still smiling :D
5,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »