Reviews for Golden Moon
Katja chapter 55 . 10/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story! I was at first a bit skeptical when I embarked on BellaXJasper-Stories (even though I was absolutely curious if they would work). I found my worries confirmed after reading some other multi-chapter stories. In my opinion they hurried BxJ way too much. Edward and Bella, as well as Alice and Jasper had such strong relationships - so jumping head over heels in another relationship just didn't work for me.

So I'm really thankful that you had the patience to let it all develop itself.

I'm sure I'm going to read this story again; that's how a BxJ-Story should be like!
jazzysbear435 chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
awwww...that is sooo sweet!
MiserysMama chapter 55 . 10/14/2012
I read this story up to a point a while back and got frustrated because it wasn't finished. I found it again and started reading it, only to realize that I read it before. Glad you finished it, because it was worth re-reading. I started this yesterday morning, only stopping long enough to go out to breakfast with my daughter & hitting WallyWorld for some essentials. It's now Sunday morning and I'm really tired. This is a first for me to sit this long & read a story this long in one sitting. So, bedtime for me. Thanks again for such a great story.
Olivia Williams chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
glad i found this story but unfortunately it is time to pick the kids up from school damn it all, looking forward to reading more
happinessis. IS chapter 54 . 9/18/2012
Omg. I loved this story. I read it mostly on my phone and it is very very hard to review on there. So I made sure I finished it on my computer so I could tell you how very much I LOVED this. I look forward to now reading the Jasper POV chapters and anything else you have posted on here. I am amazed that you wrote all of this in only 4 months. I keep using this word, but it was an AMAZING story. Thank you so very much for writing it.
happinessis. IS chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
OMG only 4 options here. Laurent (my first guess), Jasper, Alice or you finally decided Edward had to make an appearance... I hate cliffies but at least I am reading the finished product so I don't have to wait long... I am impatient so I try not to read unfinished stories...
happinessis. IS chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Gah, I loved it. please don't change it. Although, I doubt you will at this late date with the story finished and all but still. It is lovely just as it is.
happinessis. IS chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
This chapter was the best thus far. and on the subject of your A/N I love firefly. It is one of my favorite shows ever and I wish it had been continued.
happinessis. IS chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
OOOOOOOOH! I am loving this story. I think you have done a wonderful job with bella and Jasper.
Mercina.Eyahpaise chapter 54 . 8/18/2012
I burst out laughing when I read where they were flying... I live in Saskatoon and didn't know anyone even knew about us... thanks :-)
Mercina chapter 42 . 8/18/2012
I just started reading this story yesterday and I've been so captivated by it that I've already made it this far already. I just thought you'd be interested in knowing the coincidence that while reading this, I've been listening to some music and when Bella and Jasper had the conversation on the phone in this chapter that the song that began playing just as I began reading was "Little Hell" by City and Colour. The tone of the story and the melody of the song went perfectly together for that moment and made that part just a little more emotional for me. I hope you keep writing more stories in the future, you really are very good in capturing emotions in your writing. Good job, and keep up the good work :-)
Silentbrooding18 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
"I'm an emotional molester."

Lol that has to be the most original thing I've ever ready any Jasper say! And for some reason I found it quite funny :)

This is like my 5th time reading this, by the way. I just can't get enough!
T chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
breath of fresh fucking air. Thank you for a girl with some spine.
kld2284 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Reading this story for about the twentieth time now. It's one of the few well written Jasper/Bella stories out there. Can't wait to get started again.
ash chapter 55 . 7/28/2012
I LOVE YOU omg i loved this. ive read it like 5 times already. the pace seemed almost perfect and they acted like they would...i think. lol but your amazing keep it up!
5,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »