Reviews for Golden Moon
misslexander chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
" I got you an earpiece as well – so your hands can be free" I swear I laughed so hard :-) Stroke of genious! Bellas reaction was also epic. I really love the way their relationship is developing, slowly but surely.
moonsiren06 chapter 54 . 12/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story it was very well written and I hope you eventually expand on the world you have created.
Amazed chapter 55 . 12/16/2012
I got into some time ago to read my best friend's work, and therefore I don't have an account, but after reading Golden Moon on her recommendation, I just had to post a review! Your story is extremely well made and the way you write is amazing. The developement of the characters, the descriptions, the dialogues are just... perfect. I actually feel the urge to tell you; you should really try your hand at some original work! Anyway, I hope that you continue writing so that I can come across more of your work in the future!
vkeithley chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
All of this chapter was excellent! The hang up, the vision, Mike. One of your best chapters.
vkeithley chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Love!
vkeithley chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
I like the songs, but most of the dialogue, and thoughts by Bella afterwards, is not necessary. It is better left unsaid. It just becomes clunky and heavy-handed. Jasper and Bella are both people of few words.
vkeithley chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Lovely slow build. I like Bella's confusion about her growing feelings. And love the plausibility of her have a protective "hormone." Again, it makes it plausible for Jasper to begin to have feelings for Bella.
vkeithley chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
"It's not big, Bella. In fact, it was one of the smallest models."

Super cute! Lovin' it.
vkeithley chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
This was a good chapter. Completely plausible motivations for Jasper to stay behind, and to become friends with Bella-training. Awesome. Good job understanding Jasper's character, who is, other than Emmett, the least fleshed out character.
vkeithley chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Excellent instincts. I agree that Jasper would keep his distance.
vkeithley chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Loving how you are staying true to the canon established personalities...Angela, Mike, etc. Good job! I hope this continues.
vkeithley chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is really great so far! I do like the stronger Bella; hurting, definitely, but dealing. Good writing, too.
dolphinmama06 chapter 55 . 11/11/2012
I love jasper in this story and how u gave bella a back bone. I cant wait till u post the 2 sequels and i like how u made mike he really is a nice guy justneeds to try not to so pushy and he might get what he wants more often.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 55 . 11/9/2012
Oh my so sad to see this end. Can't wait to read anymore of them by you!
Katja chapter 55 . 10/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story! I was at first a bit skeptical when I embarked on BellaXJasper-Stories (even though I was absolutely curious if they would work). I found my worries confirmed after reading some other multi-chapter stories. In my opinion they hurried BxJ way too much. Edward and Bella, as well as Alice and Jasper had such strong relationships - so jumping head over heels in another relationship just didn't work for me.

So I'm really thankful that you had the patience to let it all develop itself.

I'm sure I'm going to read this story again; that's how a BxJ-Story should be like!
5,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »