Reviews for Golden Moon
IdreamofEddy chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
First of all, Thank you for the wonderful shout out you gave me in chapter 23. I'm still blushing. 2nd- You Are Brilliant. I can't get enough of this story, and was so pleasantly surprised that somehow I had two chapters waiting for me, somehow I got left out of the alert loop for chapter 23, but I won't complain, I just got more out of two together right now.

I'm not sure whether you went through extensive research to complete chapter 24's whale watching experience or if it was something you experienced yourself. I lived in Washington years ago and had it myself and your description to Bella reactions and describing the scene was just perfect. I would have liked Jasper for dumping the captain overboard, but I do believe when that kiss finally does happen it will be the perfect moment. I can wait, and I'll even do a cartwheel when that happens.

I for one love how you have given Mike Newton more character and made him care about Bella not just by hoping he can obtain Bella as a girlfriend, but because he is her friend, and would still be even if she rejects him. The interest that both Mike and Jake show in Bella gives our lovely Jasper the incentive to claim what he really wants, and I don't think your overplaying the angle at all. It makes this story more interesting, and Jasper's cute when he's jealous.(Yes, I've read some of your reviews.) Bella is not Jasper's to claim yet so he definitely wouldn't be killing Mike or Jake nor telling Bella she can't associate with them.

Like I said, this is just a wonderful story and I just can't get enough of this. Patiently awaiting the next chapter.
Ozana chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Wow! If I had not already been a Jasper/Bella fan, this story would persuade me. I believe that you have done a great job with the characters, especially Jasper. Please continue soon!
CullenMysteri chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
I wanted to punch the Captain in the face when he interrupted the kiss. I'm sure there is a good reason for it and whatnot, but still. Grr. I loved the chapter though, the whale watching idea was great. Looking forward to the next installment.
Julientx chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Great Chapter! I am loving your story. Thank You! Can't wait to read more!
Touchstone67 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Damn Captain.

Gesh, he has some seriously bad timing. Sounds like they are having a great day so far and I am looking forward to seeing what else Jasper has planned for the day!
rmeli206 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
aww i wish they would of kissed ! lol that date was so cute !
rerose1975 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Will we see Edward reappear? This was a good chapter. I can't wait to see what you have up next?
Vendell13 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Damn that captain for interupting! Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really enjoying this story.
Mmsimpy09 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Heh, this made my morning waking up and seeing you updated. Yeah, i know it't not exactly morning but it is to me!

I loved it. It makes me want to go whal watching badly, The way you describe it makes it sound like so much fun! Aww, there gonna pick a love poem! lol.

Loved it!
BaconButt chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
I love this chapter! Very sweet.

I totally agree with Bella. The Captain has horrible timing. lol.
Jorderoo chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
This is the first T rated fiction I've added to my faves. It's so well written I don't miss the lemons. The characters are more real and well developed, great job! Can't wait to find out what happens when Edward comes back.
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Loved this chapter and love this Jasper! I am just wondering how long it is going to take Bella to realize that Jasper wants the same things that Selfish Bella wants!
atinaej chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Oo.. This was just mean:p How do you do that?

Great chapter. I'm really(!) looking forward to the next one. I'm sure it will be even better. Especially since it's my birthday this Sunday. I hope your story is ready for the first kiss by then. But it's alright if it isn't, cuz when something's THIS GREAT, you don't force it.
dragonett3 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
I love this!

Have you been whale watching? You speak from experience, or at least it sounds like it...

This is so skillfully written, it's awesome!
TheyCallMeKennedy chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
The almost kiss was really sweet. I enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to read more!
5,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 333 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 353 .. Last Next »