Reviews for Golden Moon
zoe chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
i lovve lovve lovve ur STORY!

but please make Jasper and Bella get together soon
crooked-little-smile chapter 17 . 3/18/2009
omge i freakin love this story! like definately the best ive ever read! no joke :D
BaconButt chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
"Maybe dating is like horseback riding – if you fall off the best thing to do is get right back on?"

I love your version of Bella!

Gotta thank IdreamofEddy for recommending this!
FindingLoveInWonderland chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
at first i thought that maybe jasper and bella would be a cute couple. but after reading someones fanfic i relized that it wouldn't be so cute. even thgough i am not such a fan of jasper and bella this story is good.
Lillie Cullen chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
Beautiful. I have always loved that poem, and it worked perfectly here.
Monroe5 chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
First thank-you for responding to my review. I'm so glas that we were on the same page about Bella and the knife. I just wanted to let you know that I truly love your writing. Though Jasper was a favorite of my from the begining you have totally made me love him more. It makes my day to find an email update. I can't wait for what comes next. A whole day together...the possibilies! I will just let you know as far as I'm concerned I am ready for something to happen between them. I'm not saying anything out of charater but I think they both have gotten to the point where something has to give. I would love Jasper to be the one saying or doing something. Bella always was the forward one with Edward when it came to anything like that. Keep up the amazing work. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, hopefully a nice long one.
girlygirl chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
i am so looking forward to know what is going to happen in seattle.

by the way i really like your story. please update as soon as possible.
sakari-x chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
I am truly loving this story, Jasper/Bella stories are definitely my favorite. You write very well, the pacing is just right (especially if this will be a long story *hope*hope*). The characters are very believable, as are their emotions. Keep up the good work and I am really looking forward to future chapters!
Chloe.963 chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
why? i loved reading this. dont stop writing. please write more. :D
Jeanita chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
I really can't wait for Saturday to come! I hope you post the new chapter soon. This is really good! Though, I know I probably should expect something big and bad in the future.
Rena the Strange chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
yay, I really liked this chapter.*pats on the back* For a first FF your doing amazing. And I have my theories for what their going to do on Saturday evening, but I won't voice them.

Leo
DreamAngel9686 chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
Once again, I can't wait to read more Jasper is so wonderful!
Chloe.963 chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
great chapter. chapter 11 is best so far.
MizzKat chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
I like. It has be getting ready for the next day. I'm excited.
Love Lizzie chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
good story and write more ok and ill be waiting for the next chapter
5,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 333 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 353 .. Last Next »