Reviews for Golden Moon

x.x.x
Maddy chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
soudns like typical slutty Bella.. ANY vampire will do
malicia-evil chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
is a really good chapter, I loved seeing the whale must be beautiful

I am eager to read more

kiss
SweetT129 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
That was so cool...I wish I could go out there and see it for real. Its funny, it really does seem Jasper-like.
anushca chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
o.k., it doesn't matter how long it will take to write this date, but I must say that it seems like a perfect date, from my point of view. I like how they spend time together, I like their (yours) choices. I like how they interact and you are right: a touch here, a hug, a kiss on the hand/fingers, an almost kiss that they never talk about it...it's so good! the tentative is equal or more erotic than the actual doing, because of the emotions-and they both are very emotional people, they both are used to "feel" (that's why I don't go for the Edward thing, he seem more an "intelectual, rational mind" type of guy, his "feelings" cames from an intelectual chalenge- boy I lost myself here. Sorry! I want to say that they are the type who might enjoy the thought and the sensations of a kiss just like the actual kiss. It seems to be how this story will develop and it is how I/you view them or better said like they are...Conclusion: I like how you are doing this! Thank you. (feel free to post every day ;-)
SmilingSpirit83 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Another great chapter! I think my favorite part on this one was Bella telling Jasper that he doesn't have to do all everything for her that all she really wants is to be with him. I think that for Jasper that is huge it seems like everyone always wants something or has expectations and Bella just wants him to be himself and spend time with her.

I loved every second of it and the end came faster than I was expecting. Can't wait to see underground Seattle in your next post! Have a great week!
litigationprincess chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
I loved this chapter! It's probably my favorite so far. I can't wait til they kiss since Jasper's not really known to be like Bella. And this Jasper feels more real than the other Jaspers that I've read. But I love them too. I just want to see how he'll be able to control himself from everything once they share a kiss. :)

I think I talk too much. But I do hope you get my point :)
The Lady J chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
damn that captain! i hope that poem is good and fits how bella feels about jazz to a tea hehe i love the romantic jazz better then the poor me i suck jazz that other people write about!

~Roar Diva
new01 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Grr, stupid interupting captain.

Loved it though.
DreamAngel9686 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
i loved it, can't wait to read more about there day out, so many missed opportunities for them to kiss.
anythingzombie chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
You know I love this story.

I learned about Whales today, so that's a good thing.

Loved it all, especially the closness of Jasper and Bella, I was so angry at the captain :)
Whitlock's Girl chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Oh! I could throttle you. LOL! I know, I know dramatic effect and Alice is still in the wings, but damn girl you should do know how to tease!
Calliope Jones chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
One-room relationship. Huh-huh ha.

Ooh, near kiss was yummy. And I learned something about whales, so that's pretty cool too!

You know I love it, and you're driving me nuts!
rickiebeaumont chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
UH...I'm so disappointed they didn't get their first kiss...but I am willing to wait. I am still under the belief that him and Alice are actually broke up and he is just not telling Bella, I look forward to that chapter - the explaination...thanks again for the timely updates, not every author does that and it can be very frusterating when you find a good fic and can't wait for the next chapter. Good work!
noorelisa chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
That was a really sweet chapter.I found it very interesting to knwo more about the whales-thank you!
5,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 333 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 353 .. Last Next »