Reviews for Golden Moon
Lillie Cullen chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
I'm really enjoying their day together!
Shorty808 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Aw nuts. Stupid captain. And what's the deal with Jasper and Alice? Are they broken up or still together or what? Great story by the way :)
litigationprincess chapter 14 . 3/23/2009
i am really loving this whole darlin' thing. it makes me smile.:)
litigationprincess chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
i am loving your story!:) finish it, k? i really really love jazz and bells.
TwilightLurker chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Another lovely chapter - and a multi-chapter date to look forward to! You do a nice job with all of the little touches (whale watching, a "Bella playlist,") and building their relationship. It's nice that each is willing to compromise on the itinerary to keep the other happy. The mutual respect is very apparent.
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Just found this story and I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
eiramasor chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Hey!

First: Sorry for my bad English. I understand it pretty well, but I have some difficulties to express myself (wich you will probably notice, if you haven't already ;))

I absolutely love your story! I started reading yesterday night (at a time a actually was supposed to be sleeping already) and just couldn't stop reading until I wasn't able to hold my eyes open anymore.

And once I was at home this evening I immediately started reading again and totally forgot learning for the Latin test I have to take tomorrow.

Take that as a compliment. )

But I just startet wondering a litte why Alice is so less mentioned. I mean, Bella knows that she has feelings for Jasper but she hasn't thought for some time about him being actually the husband of her best friend. I don't want Bella to wallow in self-pity, thinking that she could never be as good as Alice or so, but I kind of "missed" Alice being mentioned in the last chapters...

But I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
susana75 chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
well THIS IS A DATE? Then, even though I am 34 years old I suppose I have never been dating... I wanna be your Bella with that Jasper of yours! I'll trate him for my husband if you want, I don't have to get them both... And as always: Lovely writing and great ideas! Don't keep us waiting! Thanks
tigger5600 chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
awesome chapter! i think its funny the song she ended up playing! LOL.. keep writing and update again soon! :)
Miss-Almond chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Absolutely love this story and the new chapter. I think you do a excelent job in portraing Jasper. First I thought that it was a bit strange that Bella didn't think about Edward that much. But in this chapter it becomes a bit clearer. Thank you for givin me something great to read!
Heather Frost chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Loved, Loved, Loved this chapter! I wish that Jasper would have translated the song for her but then again she would not have got it and just figured that it was selfish Bella's wishful thinking! I can not tell you enough how much I absolutely love your Jasper! Thank you for this wonderous story!
HarlieWrites chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Hi!

I havn't reviewed in a few chapters, i've been lazy.

But, great chapter and previous chapter, I loved them.

Especially the light contact, it eases that need for them to be together a bit :)

Just a question, this isn't going to turn into one of those fanfics where they love the other but keep denying it saying "oh he could never feel that way, he loves Alice, oh he must be missing Alice, he doesn't want to hurt my feelings..." etc etc.

Because I get frustrated by them..

But yeah,

Can't wait for next chapter!

Harlie.
Katja1982 chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Interesting chapter. It's nice to read that Bella has some hobbies beside reading. The Pinball part was very funny.

Great choice of car. And I love that line: “See something you like?”

Ok, you said things will get rocky... maybe that is necessary for a good story and I will of course enjoy it anyway. I just hope they'll have their happy end (with each other of course), because I think your story has reached a point where they can't go back and pretend that nothing has happened between them emotionally.

Every new update makes my day. :-)
TigerWolf chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
I love your story, it feels like a very natural Bella/ Jasper pairing, and its enjoyable watching there relationship evolve.

Just as a tip for your future chapters a strongly suggest that you don't play up too strong of a love triangle with Mike. It just seems really out of character for jasper to be able to put up with that no matter how well he is with associating with humans. I'm not saying that you would do that, and i'm not saying it's not possible, i'm just saying i've seen allot of stories go south thanks to authors going O.C.D. with love triangles.

I can't wait for your future chapters.
MessintheMirror chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
PLEASE LET THEM KISS! I BEG YOU!

That is all I am asking for, a kiss. one simple kiss...ok I really want a heated passionate kiss but I will take whatever I can get! HOPE FOR SOME ACTION!

Please update soon!