Reviews for Golden Moon
alwaysamom chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I really like that Jasper has a Bella play list. I would love to know what is on it. As I have said before, I really like that they do things together...they talk and listen to one another. I also like that Bella seems to be taking a few more chances in letting Jasper know how she feels. I like "selfish" Bella.
SmilingSpirit83 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Another very enjoyable chapter. I really am loving the pace of your story, thanks for not rushing the story just to get to the "fun/exciting" parts. I think that you are doing an awesome job of creating a solid foundation for a Jasper Bella relationship, but the nature of the relationship also lends itself to growth (of both characters) and IF Jasper for some reason doesn't end up with Bella (some reason being Alice) you know that they will both be okay. So I will say as much as I love Edward (how can you not I mean really) the relationship you have created with your Bella/Jasper is the relationship I have always dreamed of finding!

So...awesome job, can't wait to see what you bring us next!

PS I came across your story from Colliding Meteors which is in fact amazing as well!
sljones73 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I love your story! I couldn't stop reading! Can't wait to read your next update!
firstsong1 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Another great chapter...I lurved it! Oh, and nice choice on the car. It totally fit! You are doing such an awesome job! I don't know how I missed the last chapter update, but I was so stoked to be able to read two chapters in a row! Total treat. :-)

I am once again really looking forward to seeing what happens next!

(and thank you for the kind reply)

-Jules
firstsong1 chapter 22 . 3/22/2009
I loved this chapter! When I was writing the whole Jasper history scene in my story I had such a hard time with it - knowing everyone knew what it was, but still knowing I had to include it and make it interesting for readers that had read it 300 times already. You did a fantastic job (MUCH better than me LOL). It completely held my attention and although I knew the details, it felt like my first time learning the story. Well done!

I really love your story and am always excited to get the chapter alert.

Great great job!

-Jules
Linwe-Ancalime chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I love your story. :)
Lipshitz chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Omhj Cant Wait To Read More Am Lovin Rhe Story..! Its The Best..!
Gem614 chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
I am absolutely loving this story and the "slow boil" that's developing! Please update often and quickly.
certifiedklutz chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I just started reading this story yesterday (I added it to my list of 'to be read' after the recommendation in "Colliding Meteors") and I love it. Now I'm all depressed because I have to wait for new chapters. Keep writing!
Lizbit chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Diane,

My notes:

“Hm.” He said thoughtfully." - Should have a comma after 'Hm', followed by a small 'h'

“...though it’s been a long time since I played. Do you have any favorite machines?” - Feels like I'm nitpicking here, but I'm not sure 'a long time' is right for a vampire to say. Perhaps, 'awhile'? For someone 200 years old, 'a long time' would seem longer than twenty/thirty years.

“I’m not really so mysterious, Jasper, or fascinating.” - Classic Bella here. Never believing she's anything special.

“Ready?” He asked, his eyes shining with excitement." - small 'h' needed here.

"Just like Jasper! Selfish Bella screamed from inside her prison. Pipe down! The rational me screamed back." - Hm... Punctuation-wise, I'm not sure this is correct. On the other hand, I'm not sure what would be. Have to think about it...

"I loved watching Jasper drive, loved the way he shifted gears, loved the concentration on his face, loved his profile." - Nothing sexier than watching a man drive...don't know why... Am totally drooling right now. Jasper is a fine looking fella. :)

"Oh, Darlin’, I wish I had know that sooner." - Think you meant 'known'

“It’s not so hard, is it?” He asked" - Needs a small 'h', and a period.

“In the flesh. You must be Jasper Hale. Nice to meet you.” - Not 'Mr. Hale'? Just a thought.

Loved the chapter, as usual. I can't help but feel like a bomb's doing to drop by the end of this, somehow. There's so much romance, and happiness, I feel like something really bad's going to happen, shattering all of Bella's newfound strength. I can't help but wonder what you have planned...

At least I get a peek into next chapter! YEA!

I'll let you know what I think as soon as I've read it.

Keep 'em coming!

Liz :)
Mmsimpy09 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Absolutely loved it! Iso can't wait for the next one!
journey2002 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Like it? I loved it! You have once again captured the beautiful tension that surrounds them at the moment, allowing the readers to feel it as well. I was actually disappointed when the end of the chapter came (in a good way) wanting to turn the page and keep reading! Great job as an author.

I'm so curious to see what Jasper has planned during the trip to Seattle and I'm hoping that more of the mysteries will be solved as they journey through the day.

Can't wait to read more. I'm greedy, I'll admit it! Update as soon as you can!
Rena the Strange chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Yay I was right (that doesn't happen often). Love the story so far and love that the Seattle trip will last for a couple of chapters. Can't wait for more, update soon. Leo
malicia-evil chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I totally hang your story, it is superb and really well written, I'm in a hurry to know the result of this fic.

kiss
The Lady J chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
ok i am totally in love with this jasper thats all i have to say update soon

~Roar Diva