Reviews for Golden Moon
anushca chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
Wow! I loved it!It is good this way.:-)
anushca chapter 15 . 3/19/2009
I just find your story. Brilliant. I love this slowly way. And I specially love Jasper in this chapter, well, I confess, I loved it from the begining, but now was so...good! And I am so much satisfied with your Bella! I am for all the twists you want to play, it sounds great. Very good job. Thanks
shellebean chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Just wondering what that sneaky Jasper has planned, lol ;0)
lcogle chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
I just caught up with this story. I love it. A very believable Jasper. So cautious and so sweet. Thank you for writing.
CSIfan93 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Wow this is a really great story! I love it! Jasper and Bella just fit, and I love stories where their relationship isn't too rushed. Keep up the good work. Can't wiat for update

-Jazz
herestolife222 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Excellent poetry pick. I absolutely love that poem, especially that verse. And the fact that Jasper used it as a comparison to Bella made my heart swoon. Your updates are the ones I look forward to the most!
Katja1982 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Hi,

I am from Germany and a great Twilight Fan. When I started to read your story I couldn't really imagine a relationship between Jasper and Bella, but now I'm totally addicted.

I love your writing and the anticipation for every new chapter.

I really hope you won't let Bella end up with Edward again or someone else like Mike Newton (I don't think he is a bad guy but it wouldn't fit).

As excited as I'am to read more, take your time. Your Story is worth to wating for.

The last chapter was great, I only missed the "darlin" part from Jasper. ;-)

(Sorry for my bad grammar)

Katja
Touchstone67 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Just started reading today and am so glad to have come across such a wonderful Jasper/Bella fic, they are SO hard to come by!

Loving the development of their relationship, slow and steady, but definitely getting eager for something to happen! It is a testament to your writing if I am reading, usually I only read "M" rated fics!

Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to seeing what happens.. especially what Jasper has planned for the day!
TwilightLurker chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Sweet chapter. I like the interaction between them.

She's going to have a lot of juggling to do over the weekend!
CassieWhitlockHale chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
oh no!

i just realised there weren't anymore chapters atm.

i seriously am so into this story!

i love jasper/bella pairings.

great job. im in love with this story!

x
kelseyyy hun chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
i've spent so long reading this and i have to say; i got quite into it

i love the plot and i hope you update soon(:

i think it's one of the best fanfictions i've read in a while
Pari325 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
I am lovin this story. You're a great writer and I can't wait to see where you take your story next. I eagerly await your next update!
Tiggerpounce chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Love this story. It's great that the characters are so well developed and we really get to KNOW them. Looking forward to the next update...
BaconButt chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
Bella's not the only one whose head is in the gutter when Jasper mentioned hands-free. lol.

Very cute chapter!
rerose1975 chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
Great description from Jasper... horrible cliff hanger... which I guess is a good thing! LOL
5,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 354 .. Last Next »