Reviews for Golden Moon
sljones73 chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter...loved when they were reading the poems...really sweet!
Tiggerpounce chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
I think Bella has quite a bit more self control than I would have:-) I like how things are moving slower than a lot of the fanfics out there.
litigationprincess chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
Is Caleb going to have more appearances?:)

Can't wait to read what happens next!
journey2002 chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
I love jealous Jasper and I know Bella does as well! I also notice he didn't quite acknowledge the boyfriend comment.

What a wonderful chapter. You had me intrigued with the underground in Seattle. I didn't even know it existed. Plus, I love Jasper while they were in the underground...wrapping his arms around Bella and breathing in her scent.

I also still love all the tension between the two of them. You captured it correctly when Bella commented on it, saying she just might snap. That's the issue with all that delicious tension; eventually it will explode and anyone near it will never be the same.

I can't wait for your next update.
tigger5600 chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
awesome as usual! keep writing and update soon!
WillDoXTNA chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
i love that bella things she's masking her feelings and reactions but clearly Jasper knows, but is playing it cool. cant wait for more interactions!
tiffanybanks24aol.com chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
am totally loving this story! can't wait to see where you take it!
SweetT129 chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
Those poems were perfect for Jasper. This whole day in Seattle is about to need a knife to cut through the sexual tension between these two... one of them needs to give in, soon, before they combust!
linked-pinkies chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
aww! Jasper is so cute xD .. i love him! I can't wait to hear more. you know what would SUCK? if Edward showed up because he was randomly in Seattle or something!

but i love your story KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
anythingzombie chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
Loved it, I bet Bella being in danger really did something for Jasper huh?

Canot wait for more, I love this story.
ladypandorarose chapter 24 . 3/27/2009
FINALLY got through all 24 chapters hehe, I am really liking the story, but I can't help but wonder what would happen if Alice saw somthing? Would Edward race back? Would Alice?

Truly hope you keep up the story.
ladypandorarose chapter 17 . 3/27/2009
Wow, didn't read the orginal but love this one.
ladypandorarose chapter 14 . 3/27/2009
Love the chapter. Really sets the scene for the OMG I am NOT really falling in love for my best friends man.

Don't change a thing.
eiramasor chapter 24 . 3/26/2009
I really like the way the whale watching went and that everything is described so detailed.I'm very curious about how the love poem searching and the "going underground" will be like.

And thanks for the detailed reply to my last review. It explained what you wanted it to. )
shharper chapter 24 . 3/26/2009
this is a great story...i read it all today and cant wait for more.
5,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 354 .. Last Next »