Reviews for Golden Moon
Linwe-Ancalime chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I love your story. :)
Lipshitz chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Omhj Cant Wait To Read More Am Lovin Rhe Story..! Its The Best..!
Gem614 chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
I am absolutely loving this story and the "slow boil" that's developing! Please update often and quickly.
certifiedklutz chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I just started reading this story yesterday (I added it to my list of 'to be read' after the recommendation in "Colliding Meteors") and I love it. Now I'm all depressed because I have to wait for new chapters. Keep writing!
Lizbit chapter 23 . 3/22/2009

My notes:

“Hm.” He said thoughtfully." - Should have a comma after 'Hm', followed by a small 'h'

“...though it’s been a long time since I played. Do you have any favorite machines?” - Feels like I'm nitpicking here, but I'm not sure 'a long time' is right for a vampire to say. Perhaps, 'awhile'? For someone 200 years old, 'a long time' would seem longer than twenty/thirty years.

“I’m not really so mysterious, Jasper, or fascinating.” - Classic Bella here. Never believing she's anything special.

“Ready?” He asked, his eyes shining with excitement." - small 'h' needed here.

"Just like Jasper! Selfish Bella screamed from inside her prison. Pipe down! The rational me screamed back." - Hm... Punctuation-wise, I'm not sure this is correct. On the other hand, I'm not sure what would be. Have to think about it...

"I loved watching Jasper drive, loved the way he shifted gears, loved the concentration on his face, loved his profile." - Nothing sexier than watching a man drive...don't know why... Am totally drooling right now. Jasper is a fine looking fella. :)

"Oh, Darlin’, I wish I had know that sooner." - Think you meant 'known'

“It’s not so hard, is it?” He asked" - Needs a small 'h', and a period.

“In the flesh. You must be Jasper Hale. Nice to meet you.” - Not 'Mr. Hale'? Just a thought.

Loved the chapter, as usual. I can't help but feel like a bomb's doing to drop by the end of this, somehow. There's so much romance, and happiness, I feel like something really bad's going to happen, shattering all of Bella's newfound strength. I can't help but wonder what you have planned...

At least I get a peek into next chapter! YEA!

I'll let you know what I think as soon as I've read it.

Keep 'em coming!

Liz :)
Mmsimpy09 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Absolutely loved it! Iso can't wait for the next one!
journey2002 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Like it? I loved it! You have once again captured the beautiful tension that surrounds them at the moment, allowing the readers to feel it as well. I was actually disappointed when the end of the chapter came (in a good way) wanting to turn the page and keep reading! Great job as an author.

I'm so curious to see what Jasper has planned during the trip to Seattle and I'm hoping that more of the mysteries will be solved as they journey through the day.

Can't wait to read more. I'm greedy, I'll admit it! Update as soon as you can!
Rena the Strange chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Yay I was right (that doesn't happen often). Love the story so far and love that the Seattle trip will last for a couple of chapters. Can't wait for more, update soon. Leo
malicia-evil chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I totally hang your story, it is superb and really well written, I'm in a hurry to know the result of this fic.

The Lady J chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
ok i am totally in love with this jasper thats all i have to say update soon

~Roar Diva
Tiggerpounce chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the rest of their day.
Requited chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Really liked this chapter. These two are so cute! Loved Bella watching Jasper driving and his cocky reaction.

Waiting patiently for the next update :)
atinaej chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Great chapter. I love how you manage to make clear differences between Edward and Jasper. Edward would never dare to do anything he didn't think Bella would approve of, but Jasper doesn't care to act like someone else. And pinball?:P I really didn't see that one coming.

Really liked what Jasper said after the song.

“It’s all right, Darlin’,” he said, softly. “I actually like that song very much. I will have to add it to my Bella play list.” (
Calliope Jones chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Pipe down! I like the evil selfish part of Bella, it's like me!

So much goodness. And I trotted off and looked up Jasper's car. So perfect for him, so sexy!
Whitlock's Girl chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Wow! Fabulous chapter, as always, but you can really begin to see the love that's brewing between them just beneath the surface. You can see that Jasper is much better for Bella and vice versa, just by how he realized she was uncomfortable with the grand scale and was willing to do whatever it was to make her happy and she realized that he just wanted to give her something special and she was willing to give in. It's what a relationship should be.

I really like how you show that Bella is really growing. She doesn't feel so out of her league with Jasper. She is growing to understand that she's not just a little girl to Jasper that he sees her as a woman and not a child. He makes her feel that way and it's amazing when you meet the man that does that for you.

I also love that Jasper is learning about the REAL Bella. Edward doesn't know the REAL Bella. Alice to me does know the real Jasper.
5,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 335 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 355 .. Last Next »