Reviews for Golden Moon
tigger5600 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
good chapter.. was a little short.. but again i cant get enough of this story LOL.. keep writing and update again soon! :)
BaconButt chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I like that you made them start off really slow.

Great chapter!
miawmiaw chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
oh! I love that poem from e. also. Loved the first time I heard it - from this 80's series Beauty and the Beast starring a pre Terminator Linda Hamilton and a very very young Ron Perlman pre Hellboy days. I love Jasper's sweetness and hopes that he makes right his relationship with Bella but admitting out loud his feelings and putting out there what he really really wants. I can understand what you said about having a guy express his feelings in a song. It can be very very frustrating. Hope Jasper gets over it. Love your story and hope you update soon and fast enough! Can't wait.
Requited chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Oh God I CRIED reading this. How beautiful was that expressing his feelings by singing to her? Ungh.

Loved this bit:

“I miss you,” I whispered.

“I know, darlin’. I miss you too.”

“I think if you had been here today, I would have found a way to see you, even if just for a few minutes.”

“I have no doubt we would have found a way.”

“Do you ever wish. . . ?”

“You know I do.”

“I do too.”
Requited chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
Lucky Bella with Texas Whitlock singing her to sleep :) How can a girl resist that for crying out loud?
SweetT129 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Love the story so far-the sexual/emotional tension between Jasper and bella is fabulous. Please update soon, I'm dying to see what happens next!
veca chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
what a beautiful story. Reading it made me forget that there was and Edward before this. Will they really fall in love? What about Alice?
Requited chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
My favourite line in this story so far?

“Jasper?”

“Yes, darlin’?”

Darlin’? Oh, come on! And spoken in that soft whisper! Was he trying to make me do something idiotic?

Yee haw cowboy. Gotta love Jasper! Can't wait for him to loosen up even more. Must keep reading...
SweetT129 chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
I wish Jasper would call me his darlin girl...Bella...so lucky, lol.
SweetT129 chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
Is there anything better than Jasper calling you "darlin"? I doubt it. I totally get Bella's reaction of forgetting to breathe!
veca chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
nice story. pls. continue
crooked-little-smile chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
omge please keep going! update soon i really really like this story!
zoe chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
i lovve lovve lovve ur STORY!

but please make Jasper and Bella get together soon
crooked-little-smile chapter 17 . 3/18/2009
omge i freakin love this story! like definately the best ive ever read! no joke :D
BaconButt chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
"Maybe dating is like horseback riding – if you fall off the best thing to do is get right back on?"

I love your version of Bella!

Gotta thank IdreamofEddy for recommending this!
5,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 335 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 355 .. Last Next »