Reviews for Golden Moon
Tiggerpounce chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Love this story. It's great that the characters are so well developed and we really get to KNOW them. Looking forward to the next update...
BaconButt chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
Bella's not the only one whose head is in the gutter when Jasper mentioned hands-free. lol.

Very cute chapter!
rerose1975 chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
Great description from Jasper... horrible cliff hanger... which I guess is a good thing! LOL
rerose1975 chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
"my darlin' girl" That went straight to my heart. I like how you're building their relationship. It makes sense.
rerose1975 chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
I love Firefly! I was so sad when it went away and didn't continue for another season. I've never thought about it in comparison to Twilight before, very insightful.
Requited chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Looking forward to the day in Seattle! Can't wait for your next update :)
tigger5600 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
good chapter.. was a little short.. but again i cant get enough of this story LOL.. keep writing and update again soon! :)
BaconButt chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I like that you made them start off really slow.

Great chapter!
miawmiaw chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
oh! I love that poem from e. also. Loved the first time I heard it - from this 80's series Beauty and the Beast starring a pre Terminator Linda Hamilton and a very very young Ron Perlman pre Hellboy days. I love Jasper's sweetness and hopes that he makes right his relationship with Bella but admitting out loud his feelings and putting out there what he really really wants. I can understand what you said about having a guy express his feelings in a song. It can be very very frustrating. Hope Jasper gets over it. Love your story and hope you update soon and fast enough! Can't wait.
Requited chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Oh God I CRIED reading this. How beautiful was that expressing his feelings by singing to her? Ungh.

Loved this bit:

“I miss you,” I whispered.

“I know, darlin’. I miss you too.”

“I think if you had been here today, I would have found a way to see you, even if just for a few minutes.”

“I have no doubt we would have found a way.”

“Do you ever wish. . . ?”

“You know I do.”

“I do too.”
Requited chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
Lucky Bella with Texas Whitlock singing her to sleep :) How can a girl resist that for crying out loud?
SweetT129 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Love the story so far-the sexual/emotional tension between Jasper and bella is fabulous. Please update soon, I'm dying to see what happens next!
veca chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
what a beautiful story. Reading it made me forget that there was and Edward before this. Will they really fall in love? What about Alice?
Requited chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
My favourite line in this story so far?

“Jasper?”

“Yes, darlin’?”

Darlin’? Oh, come on! And spoken in that soft whisper! Was he trying to make me do something idiotic?

Yee haw cowboy. Gotta love Jasper! Can't wait for him to loosen up even more. Must keep reading...
SweetT129 chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
I wish Jasper would call me his darlin girl...Bella...so lucky, lol.
5,491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 335 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 355 .. Last Next »