Reviews for Golden Moon
Heather Frost chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Loved, Loved, Loved this chapter! I wish that Jasper would have translated the song for her but then again she would not have got it and just figured that it was selfish Bella's wishful thinking! I can not tell you enough how much I absolutely love your Jasper! Thank you for this wonderous story!
HarlieWrites chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Hi!

I havn't reviewed in a few chapters, i've been lazy.

But, great chapter and previous chapter, I loved them.

Especially the light contact, it eases that need for them to be together a bit :)

Just a question, this isn't going to turn into one of those fanfics where they love the other but keep denying it saying "oh he could never feel that way, he loves Alice, oh he must be missing Alice, he doesn't want to hurt my feelings..." etc etc.

Because I get frustrated by them..

But yeah,

Can't wait for next chapter!

Harlie.
Katja1982 chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
Interesting chapter. It's nice to read that Bella has some hobbies beside reading. The Pinball part was very funny.

Great choice of car. And I love that line: “See something you like?”

Ok, you said things will get rocky... maybe that is necessary for a good story and I will of course enjoy it anyway. I just hope they'll have their happy end (with each other of course), because I think your story has reached a point where they can't go back and pretend that nothing has happened between them emotionally.

Every new update makes my day. :-)
TigerWolf chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
I love your story, it feels like a very natural Bella/ Jasper pairing, and its enjoyable watching there relationship evolve.

Just as a tip for your future chapters a strongly suggest that you don't play up too strong of a love triangle with Mike. It just seems really out of character for jasper to be able to put up with that no matter how well he is with associating with humans. I'm not saying that you would do that, and i'm not saying it's not possible, i'm just saying i've seen allot of stories go south thanks to authors going O.C.D. with love triangles.

I can't wait for your future chapters.
MessintheMirror chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
PLEASE LET THEM KISS! I BEG YOU!

That is all I am asking for, a kiss. one simple kiss...ok I really want a heated passionate kiss but I will take whatever I can get! HOPE FOR SOME ACTION!

Please update soon!
Irina Cullen chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Awesome Chapter. Can't wait for you to update again
Touchstone67 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Another excellent chapter, that song was so fitting, perfect choice. Jasper driving sounds hot...something I wouldn't mind seeing myself!

Can't wait to see what he has planned for the day, keep up the great work!
shellebean chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I love Jasper's date plans so far!

"See something you like?" *Snort* um of course!

And let me just add that I am now addicted to "Wicked Game" because of that previous chapter! LOL
rerose1975 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Loved it! I would have never guessed whale watching. Can't wait for more.
Vendell13 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
yeah another great chapter! I love selfish Bella and the way see likes watching Jasper drive. I love how the date is starting out, can't wait for the next chapter.
Dagger Kitsune chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
This story is fantastic. I read straight through. I took me a few chapters in to realize that this was going to be a Bella/Jasper story. Then I sqwee in delight. I enjoyed how your taking their realationship slow. Jasper's phone call from the supermarket made me laugh. Your portrayal of the character's are awesome. Thank you for the wonderful read and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

~Dagger
alwaysamom chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I really like that Jasper has a Bella play list. I would love to know what is on it. As I have said before, I really like that they do things together...they talk and listen to one another. I also like that Bella seems to be taking a few more chances in letting Jasper know how she feels. I like "selfish" Bella.
SmilingSpirit83 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Another very enjoyable chapter. I really am loving the pace of your story, thanks for not rushing the story just to get to the "fun/exciting" parts. I think that you are doing an awesome job of creating a solid foundation for a Jasper Bella relationship, but the nature of the relationship also lends itself to growth (of both characters) and IF Jasper for some reason doesn't end up with Bella (some reason being Alice) you know that they will both be okay. So I will say as much as I love Edward (how can you not I mean really) the relationship you have created with your Bella/Jasper is the relationship I have always dreamed of finding!

So...awesome job, can't wait to see what you bring us next!

PS I came across your story from Colliding Meteors which is in fact amazing as well!
sljones73 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I love your story! I couldn't stop reading! Can't wait to read your next update!
firstsong1 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Another great chapter...I lurved it! Oh, and nice choice on the car. It totally fit! You are doing such an awesome job! I don't know how I missed the last chapter update, but I was so stoked to be able to read two chapters in a row! Total treat. :-)

I am once again really looking forward to seeing what happens next!

(and thank you for the kind reply)

-Jules