Reviews for Golden Moon
lasweetie chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Flawless writing, as always :D I liked this chapter a lot, Bella having to deal with people doing nice things for her and the like. Though, whale-watching? I never really pegged Bella as someone who'd like to do that, but of course, it's your license to create for your story. :) I just hope she doesn't fall in the ocean or anything! Can't wait for the next chapter
The Lady J chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
so i just read the whole story and i love it, jazz is my fave thats all there is too that hands down! i love this story and i about peed my pants at the part about the chick peas a few chapters back. please update soon

~Roar Diva
timetostart chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
Wow! I found your story today and had to read the whole thing, it's so good. I'm really enjoying that they're getting to know each other while falling in love. Your Jasper is amazing, love him so much. I loved the e.e. cummings verse and Bella's reaction:

"I loved when our nightly conversations started without beginning, but this was a most stunning start. My lips fell open, marveling at the seductiveness of his delivery". There's a lot more I loved but I'm too tired to go back and find specifics, sorry!
Irina Cullen chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
Awesome! update soon
Charlotte chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
Wow I've just read all 22 chapters and I love it so much! It's so well written and this is exactly how I would imagine Jasper, if he could be closer to humans, or if the reader knew him better. He's so sweet and of course Bella is literally like a teenage girl. It's fun to read because it's like the temptation part, the frustaration, even the sexual frustaration a little bit ;) I'm normally a Jasper/Alice supporter but I love this so much! I'm gonna bookmark this so I can read it again. Well written!
Charlotte chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
My favourite line,

"Jasper stopped in the kitchen and brought me my favorite chips and soda."

I don't know why that's my favourite. I just think it's so sweet - Jasper is so sweet! And I can imagine him bringing her the chips and soda. I love this by the way, all of these chapters so far. I'm not very good at leaving feedback but I'll try more! :)
TwilightLurker chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
I love they way you're building their trust and making their relationship progress. Though I'm looking forward to their day in Seattle, this chapter was every bit as satisfying in terms of how they are deepening their connection.

Are we supposed to know more about Alice's status at this point? Are BXJ cheating on her if they go much further? (Though I have to say, they're so right together in this story!)
atinaej chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
I had to read the ending twice. Great chapter!
MessintheMirror chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
Ok, I just found your story and I read whats been written so far in about an hour! This story is AMAZING! I love seeing the battles these two have with themselves. They are both fighting these feelings they are feeling for each other because of feelings they have for other people. They have this amazing connection but keep trying to fight it. I HOPE THEY STOP SOON! This last chapter was so sensual yet innocent at the same time. When he was kissing her fingertips and her palm, it gave me chills! OH! He is so sexy...no matter what. I hope you update soon and update hard! I hope that they stop fighting it and I get a real kiss in this next chapter! That would totally make my day!

He had better choose her and not Alice. I love them dont get me wrong but I love Jasper and OC pairings so much more. I just can't help it! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

p.s. check out my story! its a jasper/oc and the link is on my profile!
Twilightaholic1996 chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
love it love it love it! plz make more!
SmilingSpirit83 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I really loved this chapter, my favorite part was when Bella acknowledges that she feels the way she does for Jasper because of who he is and really gets the fact that he has helped her thrive since Edward left. I thought that was well written.
Martini123 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
as much as i love alice i just want jasper and bella to be togther. i mean they make the perfect couple!
Lillie Cullen chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
So sweet. Obviously Jasper is aware of her reactions, he needs to do something about it!
Calliope Jones chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
sigh. Jasper.

“I’m here, Bella. I’ll protect you. I swear I won’t fail this time. You’ll be safe.”

I think that's my favorite. I dont know why. Maybe because he's taking responsibility on himself for last time, when it was really Edward's fault.

Lovely, as always.
Rena the Strange chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Yay *does happy dance* your update made my day. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Leo
5,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 336 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 356 .. Last Next »