Reviews for Golden Moon
Pari325 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
This story is so delicious. I can't wait to see how things evolve! Update soon please. You're a great writer and I need my regular fix! :-)
herestolife222 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Bella's revelation about her feelings for Jasper were awesome. I'm also very happy that Jasper told Bella his story. I can't wait for their mystery day. I have a really good feeling about it.
eclipsedbrunette chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
So close to the pay out.

Bah, still a tease, but I loved this chapter.
Gen chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I love your story. I check for updates every day.
new01 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Your story is perfect, i absolutely love it.

I like that it's more about Jasper, usually all the fanfic's are about Edward (not complaining about that). But is seriously adore this one.

Hope you update soon though, i think i'm addicted.
dragonett3 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
It's amazing, you portray characters soo well

I love your style of writing, cos I can't stand a bad romance

but you make everything seem so natural.

I love this story!

I get so excited when I see you've updated!
Tempting Tangle chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I really liked this chapter as always XD

x.x.x
shellebean chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I think this is your best chapter yet. Very well written and I love the progression of their relationship! I can't wait for your next update!
journey2002 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! It was tender and sensuous both at the same time. You have created such a sweetly intense amount of anticipation in this story and I love it.

I am curious though if Jasper has convinced himself that these feelings are as easily explained away as he convinced Bella that they were. I'm as frustrated as I know they have to be waiting for that next step to happen yet reveling in the small moments. I know Bella is terrified that Jasper will leave her just as Edward did and I know she is worried about the pull she believes Alice to still have. I'm as anxious for an Alice explanation as she is!

I can't wait to see Saturday. Update as soon as you get a chance!
noorelisa chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I am really looking forward to their outing, and hope they have a good time, when are they going to realise how important they are to each other? I just hope Bella does not get heartbroken again...Best of luck with the story...I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Touchstone67 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Aw, so sweet. Jasper being brave enough to be all open with Bella and telling his story!

Excellent chapter and can't wait to see what is going to happen in Seattle!
lasweetie chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
AHH! I loved this chapter, so much! I wish that I could give a more well rounded critique, as this box suggests, but I'm still mooning over the hand kissing thing. An amazing job, as always! Hopefully I can bring my mind back down to earth sometime and reread this and be a little more constructive, but until then, molto bene!

PS I love Firefly, I forgot to mention that before. And I love the comparison of Mal and Jasper :D Yay!
babygirl71 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Love it
Katja1982 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Whoa, I think right now my heart ist pounding as loud and fast as Bellas. Amazing chapter. And when this story someday comes to an end (which is hopefully not to soon), I would love to read this story again in Jaspers POV.
anushca chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
;-)I hope my english will help me, so let me get this right: she and he want to kiss, but she is so "smart" and find another explanation: o.k., then they hug, longly, but this too has a "inteligent" explanation, then he kiss her hand and fingers while having her in his arms, but, hey, we are just friends! :-) keep lying to you, Bella darling, you know better! God, I love this story! Please, keep this the same slow and "rationazied" way, it's brilliant. Thanks
5,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 339 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 359 .. Last Next »