Reviews for Golden Moon
Julientx chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Love it!
herestolife222 chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
I really liked their interaction. I wish I could be in Jasper's mind for a second, but I also like being in the dark. I can't wait until you get to the bottom of what their relationship really is. I have a hard time believing it's just friendship.
shellebean chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
This is a good chapter!
tigger5600 chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
another awesome chapter.. the further along the story goes the more i seem to love it! keep writing! :)
MissyV chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Love it! What more can I say? LOL!
babygirl71 chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
This is the First Jasper/Bella Story i read. i was like umm idk if i will like them together. OMG was i wrong i love this story it is freeaking amazing! hope u keep it up !
Vendell chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Another great chapter-love the breathing in of each others scents.

I have been happy with the slow progression but now I think it's time

for some kissing.
eribellas chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
I Love It! This Story is one if my top 10!

i can't wait for the next chapter hope you post it soon...

is so cute that jasper is jealous!

You are doing a great job keep it up!

i had recommended your story to about 5 people and they love it too we dont stop talking about what we read!
IdreamofEddy chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
I read this again last night while I was working. This chapter was a brilliant masterpiece. I actually teared up just because Bella gave him the cold shoulder for a moment, and I don't blame her at all. I would be conflicted and confused as hell too. Anticipation is the best part of a story and I am loving this because it's just full of the feeling. I want them together so bad, but at the same time it's this stuff that makes me weak in the knees. That scene when he was breathing her scent in, MY GOD. I think I creamed. I'm telling everyone I know about this, this is just...wow. You are a wonderful writer. Thank YOU!
calivamp chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Sweet story! I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
DreamAngel9686 chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
I love this story can't wait until they kiss!
Mmsimpy09 chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Heh, you already know I lovd the scent scene! I'm so glad they hugged, it was really cute!
Whitlock's Girl chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Jasper needs to grow a set. UGH! He's starting to get on my nerves. I understand that Alice is waiting in the wings, but come on already. If you have feelings for someone ADMIT to them and figure out the rest later, but NEVER let someone you care about slip through your fingers due to complications. There are complications with EVERY relationship and avoiding the complications isn't going to lead to happiness, only misery.

I love the chapter, btw.
MizzKat chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Oh that was cute and the argument was well done. Jealousy hurts. Its interesting how Bella is able to control her emotions to a point with him, but sometimes the slightest thing shakes her off. Job will done.
Thirdnlst chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Great chapter, I am a HUGE fan of all things Bella/Jasper and I can tell the feelings they have for each other are building to a giant collision.

I loved the "scent" scene it was very seductive...once again great job!
5,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 340 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 360 .. Last Next »