Reviews for Golden Moon
anushca chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
;-)I hope my english will help me, so let me get this right: she and he want to kiss, but she is so "smart" and find another explanation: o.k., then they hug, longly, but this too has a "inteligent" explanation, then he kiss her hand and fingers while having her in his arms, but, hey, we are just friends! :-) keep lying to you, Bella darling, you know better! God, I love this story! Please, keep this the same slow and "rationazied" way, it's brilliant. Thanks
Requited chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Aw could these too be any cuter? I was glum when I got to the end of the chapter and ran out of words to read. Hope the big day is up next :)
Whitlock's Girl chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
YES! FINALLY! Now we are getting somewhere.

I loved this chapter. I loved Bella's faith in Jasper. It's something Alice and the Cullen's never gave to him. Alice's faith only came from her visions and the Cullen's were based on the same. Bella's faith is a blind faith and much more awe inspiring for Jasper in my opinion.

I can't wait to see what Seattle and a day together hold for Bella and Jasper.
DreamAngel9686 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I love it, I keep waiting for them to kiss, with so much anticipation for it to happen. They are on there way to having a great love and i cannot wait to read more!
anythingzombie chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Amazing...the antisipation is making me shiver.

I really love how closer there getting, it's so exctiting.
Heather Frost chapter 21 . 3/20/2009
I just found this story yesterday and it is amazing! I love that Bella is stronger in this story. I also love Jasper! When I an reading it is like I can here Jasper say Darlin' *shivers* so very very sexy! I am so happy that this story is so much more plausable in terms of their relationship then others I have read! Thank you for taking it nice and slow! It may be excruciating at times but that is what makes it feel so right! Sometimes you want to smack Bella upside the head with a cast iron skillet for being so dense, but I have faith that she will get a clue soon. Thank you for sharing this wonderful little gem of yours.
anushca chapter 18 . 3/19/2009
o.k., they both are lying to themselves about their feelings, but it's such wonderful to read. And he is so jealous, does he really knows he is jealous? I love it. Please keep them toghether, but keep the misunderstangs all the same. Jasper just figured aout about the werewolfs, no? Great, great work.
anushca chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
Wow! I loved it!It is good this way.:-)
anushca chapter 15 . 3/19/2009
I just find your story. Brilliant. I love this slowly way. And I specially love Jasper in this chapter, well, I confess, I loved it from the begining, but now was so...good! And I am so much satisfied with your Bella! I am for all the twists you want to play, it sounds great. Very good job. Thanks
shellebean chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Just wondering what that sneaky Jasper has planned, lol ;0)
lcogle chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
I just caught up with this story. I love it. A very believable Jasper. So cautious and so sweet. Thank you for writing.
CSIfan93 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Wow this is a really great story! I love it! Jasper and Bella just fit, and I love stories where their relationship isn't too rushed. Keep up the good work. Can't wiat for update

-Jazz
herestolife222 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Excellent poetry pick. I absolutely love that poem, especially that verse. And the fact that Jasper used it as a comparison to Bella made my heart swoon. Your updates are the ones I look forward to the most!
Katja1982 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Hi,

I am from Germany and a great Twilight Fan. When I started to read your story I couldn't really imagine a relationship between Jasper and Bella, but now I'm totally addicted.

I love your writing and the anticipation for every new chapter.

I really hope you won't let Bella end up with Edward again or someone else like Mike Newton (I don't think he is a bad guy but it wouldn't fit).

As excited as I'am to read more, take your time. Your Story is worth to wating for.

The last chapter was great, I only missed the "darlin" part from Jasper. ;-)

(Sorry for my bad grammar)

Katja
Touchstone67 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Just started reading today and am so glad to have come across such a wonderful Jasper/Bella fic, they are SO hard to come by!

Loving the development of their relationship, slow and steady, but definitely getting eager for something to happen! It is a testament to your writing if I am reading, usually I only read "M" rated fics!

Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to seeing what happens.. especially what Jasper has planned for the day!
5,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 340 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 360 .. Last Next »