Reviews for Golden Moon
Calliope Jones chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
sigh. Jasper.

“I’m here, Bella. I’ll protect you. I swear I won’t fail this time. You’ll be safe.”

I think that's my favorite. I dont know why. Maybe because he's taking responsibility on himself for last time, when it was really Edward's fault.

Lovely, as always.
Rena the Strange chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Yay *does happy dance* your update made my day. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Leo
MizzKat chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
great chapter. I'm good enough till the sat chapter I have been waiting for. I'm excited to see what you have in store.. Also, I'm excited for the sunday chapter. I guess every time she is with mike, a reaction from jasper occurs and that excites me.. -D
IdreamofEddy chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I admire your Bella for holding on to the resolve that nothing Jasper could tell her would change her opinion of him. And she made a very interesting point about the birthday incident- all of the Cullen's were fighting their blood lust that night, any one of them could have gone off the handle.

What I especially love, is that their building their relationship and not even knowing it. (does that make sense?) Jasper has already pointed out chapters ago why he thought they were having feelings for each other, and it should have drove them further apart. Instead, chapter by chapter, they're discovering more about each other? (not enough coffee yet, I hope you get my .) I look forward to this every time I see the email alert! Great chapter!
SweetT129 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Ah... I can feel the sexual tension over here!
alwaysamom chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I appreciate Bella's response to Jasper's history...for her seeing who jasper is now as compared to his past. Great story. I can't wait to read about their day together.
Vendell13 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
WOW- these chapters keep getting better and better. I can't wait til the next one. Please update soon! I love this story.
BaconButt chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Another great chapter!

I look forward to their day in Seattle!
whisperingmist chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Wow!That was an amazing chapter!I liked the way Bella reacted to Jasper's previous way of life,I dunno it seemed more Bella-ish,to react that way.

I'm waiting 4 the surprise Jazz has planned 4 Bella!Wonder what it will be!And at the end when Jasper says "Call me tonight." That is such a small statement,but very sweet and made me 4 ur next update!

~whisperingmist~
Julientx chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Loved it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
rerose1975 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Another great bonding chapter.
Pari325 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
This story is so delicious. I can't wait to see how things evolve! Update soon please. You're a great writer and I need my regular fix! :-)
herestolife222 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Bella's revelation about her feelings for Jasper were awesome. I'm also very happy that Jasper told Bella his story. I can't wait for their mystery day. I have a really good feeling about it.
eclipsedbrunette chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
So close to the pay out.

Bah, still a tease, but I loved this chapter.
Gen chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
I love your story. I check for updates every day.
5,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 340 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 360 .. Last Next »