Reviews for Golden Moon
Touchstone67 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Just started reading today and am so glad to have come across such a wonderful Jasper/Bella fic, they are SO hard to come by!

Loving the development of their relationship, slow and steady, but definitely getting eager for something to happen! It is a testament to your writing if I am reading, usually I only read "M" rated fics!

Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to seeing what happens.. especially what Jasper has planned for the day!
TwilightLurker chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Sweet chapter. I like the interaction between them.

She's going to have a lot of juggling to do over the weekend!
CassieWhitlockHale chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
oh no!

i just realised there weren't anymore chapters atm.

i seriously am so into this story!

i love jasper/bella pairings.

great job. im in love with this story!

x
kelseyyy hun chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
i've spent so long reading this and i have to say; i got quite into it

i love the plot and i hope you update soon(:

i think it's one of the best fanfictions i've read in a while
Pari325 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
I am lovin this story. You're a great writer and I can't wait to see where you take your story next. I eagerly await your next update!
Tiggerpounce chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Love this story. It's great that the characters are so well developed and we really get to KNOW them. Looking forward to the next update...
BaconButt chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
Bella's not the only one whose head is in the gutter when Jasper mentioned hands-free. lol.

Very cute chapter!
rerose1975 chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
Great description from Jasper... horrible cliff hanger... which I guess is a good thing! LOL
rerose1975 chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
"my darlin' girl" That went straight to my heart. I like how you're building their relationship. It makes sense.
rerose1975 chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
I love Firefly! I was so sad when it went away and didn't continue for another season. I've never thought about it in comparison to Twilight before, very insightful.
Requited chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Looking forward to the day in Seattle! Can't wait for your next update :)
tigger5600 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
good chapter.. was a little short.. but again i cant get enough of this story LOL.. keep writing and update again soon! :)
BaconButt chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I like that you made them start off really slow.

Great chapter!
miawmiaw chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
oh! I love that poem from e. also. Loved the first time I heard it - from this 80's series Beauty and the Beast starring a pre Terminator Linda Hamilton and a very very young Ron Perlman pre Hellboy days. I love Jasper's sweetness and hopes that he makes right his relationship with Bella but admitting out loud his feelings and putting out there what he really really wants. I can understand what you said about having a guy express his feelings in a song. It can be very very frustrating. Hope Jasper gets over it. Love your story and hope you update soon and fast enough! Can't wait.
Requited chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Oh God I CRIED reading this. How beautiful was that expressing his feelings by singing to her? Ungh.

Loved this bit:

“I miss you,” I whispered.

“I know, darlin’. I miss you too.”

“I think if you had been here today, I would have found a way to see you, even if just for a few minutes.”

“I have no doubt we would have found a way.”

“Do you ever wish. . . ?”

“You know I do.”