Reviews for Golden Moon
SuP3R G1R chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
loved the last line ... I dont know why but this is my favorite chapter.. you managed the reactions perfectly , and it's a good honest conversation between friends ... well maybe more than friends hahah
herestolife222 chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
I love this new Bella! I like how she demands to be treated as an equal. It's her strength that makes her so attractive to everyone. I think that's one of the first things Edward fell in love with, so I would assume it's one of the things that makes Jasper so close to her. I was a little bothered by Jasper's reaction. It just seemed a little childish and unnecessary. I'm definitely looking forward to Part 2 of the Backbone Bella.
Team 108.9 chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
Excellent! Although it may not have been a cliffhanger you certainly left the chapter so as it's as bad as a cliffy :) I need to know whats next! Bella actually standing up for herself is great, its nice to see her with a backbone. I'm excited to see her reaction to Jaspers comment.
Calliope Jones chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
Waugh. Did you HAVE to stop there? Once again, well done! Jealous Jasper is oh so delicious!
Thirdnlst chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
I just found this story and I absolutely love it..I am all for Jasper and Bella together, I think they are perfect and you are doing a great job.

I will keep reading, please keep writing!
IdreamofEddy chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
OH MY GOD Hands Free! Bella's thinking dirty, I love it.
AlCoda chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
Yay She stood up for herself lol.

The two of them are a nightmare haha they blame themselves for everything haha

x.x.x
Taru Galateia chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
UPDATE!

Because, I love how he calls her "Darlin'". Okay, it may not be a good enough reason to update, but it is for me. Ha. Anyways, I love how you're not rushing their relationship. I may not have read Twilight or any of the other books, but for some reason I'm drawn to the fan fictions. Particularly Jasper/Bella or Bella/Jasper ones. I don't know what it is. Perhaps it's my belief that Jasper and Bella make a better couple than Edward and Bella. I actually have Twilight wiht me right now, but can't bring myself to read it. Mostly because of the Edward/Bella pairing. Not that I want to break up Jasper and Alice. The canon pairings are great, though I haven't read any of the books. Anyways, something to improve upon: spelling and missing words. At least, I believe there are missing words. If I'm mistaken, I sincerely apologize. Anyways, great story.
Mmsimpy09 chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
Awesome! Amazing chapter! you already know I love it.

Thanks for the mention even though it's not needed!
MizzKat chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
You know I like it.. -D.. Can't wait for the next update...
IdreamofEddy chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Don't you dare rewrite this, it was perfect. I was blushing for Jasper when Bella called him out of the dark. That was such a wonderful ending to a great chapter. Reading on!
Jeanita chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
Please don't wait too long to post the next chapter. I LOVE your fanfic.

I love "your" Jasper. I love the way it seems so natural, not so desperate to pair your favorite vampire with Bella. You slowly reveal their forbidden feelings for each other.

I really don't like your sudden ends to the chapters though. I NEED to know who's in the car.

Jeanita (Norway)
via chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
hyi!

this was very good!

I love the original matchings, but this now taken, I adore your fanfic! I am not on top well in English, but with easy language your chapters, because of this even better likes!

I say thank you for it, I wait for the continuation!

kisses from Hungary(-Europe)
GoddessxNyte chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
wow your story is in such great progress...although i must say i really want to kn wo jaspers point of view from whispers in the dark. could you please send me a message with his point of view?
IdreamofEddy chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
Why does your Jasper sound so Hot? "Something about him screamed predator", - I loved that!, wonderful chapter!
5,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 342 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 362 .. Last Next »