Reviews for Golden Moon
alwaysamom chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
NO! not a cliffhanger..please don't let it be Jasper in the truck misinterpreting what he heard and saw between Bella and Mike. I love JAsper and bella together keep it up
eclipsedbrunette chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
Its either 'oh my god poor Jasper' or 'oh my god the crazy bitches are back.'

Poor Jasp and Bella.

Still an emotional cock tease lol.
fullonswayzed chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I think Jasper's rationalization of their feelings is absolutely retarded. And Bella's reaction is... typical. You'd think that because she's intelligent that she'd realize that Jasper was rationalizing everything. All of this stems from a lack of communication. Why can't Bella just tell Jasper what she's actually thinking? Gah!
Lillie Cullen chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Jasper's rationalization was heartbreaking...and evil cliffhanger!
IdreamofEddy chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I crossed my fingers as I offered the last lie. I knew all too well there would be no future contact between me and Edward. How had he put it? It will be as if I'd never existed. He might as well have substituted “you” for the “I”.

That line right there was just perfect. I absolutely love this, what a different and wonderful take on the whole situation, A much stronger Bella that I love already. I love it!
kirallie chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Does Jasper really think that's why he's feeling like that for Bella? Poor Bella!
alice hale chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Omg keep writing this is so good nice cliffhanger ur so awsomest plz keep writting
Team 108.9 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I think you did a really great job with the explanations you gave in this chapter. Nice cliffy...I'm extremely ready for a update now : )
Liv chapter 15 . 3/7/2009

ok i kind of hate jasper's rational view of things (not the way you wrote it, it's just frustrating!) because he obviously feels the same way bella does...right? i hope i'm right, otherwise i've just died inside.

this story is far too addictive - the way you write is magical. keep updating; i panic when you don't.
Mis fiction chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
omg! i lve it..write more soon!
eclipsedbrunette chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Oh no you didn't! Tel me what happened, dear god woman you are an emotional cock tease when it comes to Jaspella.

I see her and Edward hooking up, by her I mean Alice.
J.K.Hudson chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
LOVED.

can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Mmsimpy09 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Aww, I hope he isn't leaving her, and I hope she doesn't have to save Edward or anything lol.
tigger5600 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
ah! stupid cliffhangers! LOL..really good chapter! keep writing... cant wait to see what he says! :)
Calliope Jones chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Jasper's not fooling anyone except silly Bella. As always, this story has me entranced. Bravo!
5,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 347 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 .. Last Next »