Reviews for Golden Moon
Team 108.9 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I think you did a really great job with the explanations you gave in this chapter. Nice cliffy...I'm extremely ready for a update now : )
Liv chapter 15 . 3/7/2009

ok i kind of hate jasper's rational view of things (not the way you wrote it, it's just frustrating!) because he obviously feels the same way bella does...right? i hope i'm right, otherwise i've just died inside.

this story is far too addictive - the way you write is magical. keep updating; i panic when you don't.
Mis fiction chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
omg! i lve it..write more soon!
eclipsedbrunette chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Oh no you didn't! Tel me what happened, dear god woman you are an emotional cock tease when it comes to Jaspella.

I see her and Edward hooking up, by her I mean Alice.
J.K.Hudson chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
LOVED.

can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Mmsimpy09 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Aww, I hope he isn't leaving her, and I hope she doesn't have to save Edward or anything lol.
tigger5600 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
ah! stupid cliffhangers! LOL..really good chapter! keep writing... cant wait to see what he says! :)
Calliope Jones chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Jasper's not fooling anyone except silly Bella. As always, this story has me entranced. Bravo!
Jennifer.parsons chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
i think you did grat with this chapter and the discription of the party was great. i loved yet hated the clife hanger. love coze it was very efective and will leave people wanting mor yet hate coz now i want to know if he goes home or stays with bella and you want to make us wait but it was awsome and the hate bit isn't strong, just playfull.

hope to read more soon. jenniferxoxoxoxo
Tempting Tangle chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Oh Damn you and your cliffhanger lol

I dont know weather I should be saying Poor Bella or Poor Edward I just cant decide

x.x.x
yebit chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
i liked the chapter even before i ended to read the first paragraph

the ones following only made me love it more!

you made me go from laugh and joy to anger and hurt over jaspers words, sadness over his story to excitement to the end (mean cliff lol)

you have amazing skill and i was right there with bella, feeling what she felt.

beautiful written, love the chapter

and the way you described his story was very realistic and makes sense also i am a little angry with carlisle but still great!

i even liked mike! lol the candy bar thing was so sweet!

please update soon!
MizzKat chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I loved it. There is a typo I think.. You wrote Edward spoke.. I think you meant jasper.. Its at the very end
herestolife222 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I hated Jasper's explanation. It just sounds like a load of crock he came up with in order to convince himself and/or Bella that what they are feelign is not real. It's cowardly and insulting. But, I understand why he's doing it.

The story of the events after Bella's birthday broke my heart. I felt so bad for Jasper and everything he had to go through.

Your cliffy is just plain mean. I hope to read the next chapter soon.
shellebean chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Good chapter!
anythingzombie chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I thought it was wonderful and perfect, god I love this story so so so much.
5,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 .. Last Next »