Reviews for Golden Moon
yebit chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
i liked the chapter even before i ended to read the first paragraph

the ones following only made me love it more!

you made me go from laugh and joy to anger and hurt over jaspers words, sadness over his story to excitement to the end (mean cliff lol)

you have amazing skill and i was right there with bella, feeling what she felt.

beautiful written, love the chapter

and the way you described his story was very realistic and makes sense also i am a little angry with carlisle but still great!

i even liked mike! lol the candy bar thing was so sweet!

please update soon!
MizzKat chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I loved it. There is a typo I think.. You wrote Edward spoke.. I think you meant jasper.. Its at the very end
herestolife222 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I hated Jasper's explanation. It just sounds like a load of crock he came up with in order to convince himself and/or Bella that what they are feelign is not real. It's cowardly and insulting. But, I understand why he's doing it.

The story of the events after Bella's birthday broke my heart. I felt so bad for Jasper and everything he had to go through.

Your cliffy is just plain mean. I hope to read the next chapter soon.
shellebean chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Good chapter!
anythingzombie chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
I thought it was wonderful and perfect, god I love this story so so so much.
MizzKat chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
I actually loved it the exact way it is. No changes
linked-pinkies chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
hey, i think the you adding the songs in was perfect xD it was cute!

i'm loving the story!

CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Monroe5 chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
I LOVE your story. I just found it yesterday and have already read the whole thing. I am so taken with your Jasper. I love that he is not all forcefully and in your face which I think goes against his charater. I also love the slow build knowing that it could not happen any other way with these two. It is not what she had with Edward, instant and overwhelming but steady and consuming. Keep up the amazing word. I can't wait to be swept away slowly and completely.
shellebean chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
You ought to know by now, I love this story. This chapter works for me and I don't usually like songs in the story. It made me want to cry because I know they're going to try and fight it and I don't want them to. I'm just selfish that way ;0) Keep it up!
eclipsedbrunette chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
Hey chick, to be honest my first thought 'ah hells naw, he aint doing that creepy Edward shit.' then I was like 'bitch is outside her window'... then I was sad because he wasn't.

You are playing 'Wicked Games' yourself missy. *mock glare*

I am guessing the nomads will come in to play some how, and help bring Jaspella together?

Loved the chapter, another awesome piece.

-Aislinn
anythingzombie chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
I actually loved it, and I think them distancing themselves from each other a tad bit will make them realize how much they don't like, especially when Bella starts having the night mares again (my oppinion, :P)

So last night I was in bed thinking about this story and you (not a lesbian) And I was thinking you portray Bella so good, it's almost like reading Bella in twilight or new moon, you do it so well, not to mention your also a very good author, really really good.
herestolife222 chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
That was probably one of the sweetest things I have ever read. And their admittance to the chemistry that was happening between them totally took me by surprise. I didn't think they would do it so soon and over the phone. But it ended up being perfect. I can't wait until Jasper comes home. Bella is taking this sitaution very well and it incredibly mature about it.
AlCoda chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
Aw I loved this chapter it really does work

x.x.x
twilightvharrypottergirl chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
i think you did an amazing job on this chapter and I am hoping you don't change the way you've done it. I can imagine Jasper and Bella doing this to say how much they love each other. I hope Bella and Jasper stay together, they are so sweet to each other already and i can just see that sweetness growing.

xoxoxoJenniferxoxoxoxo
HarlieWrites chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter, part of me is really happy but part feels like it went to fast, but then again, it is quite a few chapters in and you built on it first, so i'm more-so heading towards the happy feelings.

I really liked the song too.

And I thought I just would let you know I found a typo..

“noting here is as lovely as you.”

Sorry, only because I know sometimes we miss these things. :)

Harlie.