Reviews for Golden Moon
DreamAngel9686 chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
I love it!
MizzKat chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
What I like the most is that it looks like something it brewing up between mike and bella.. It keeps me wondering which way she might go
journey2002 chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! I love the way you are writing Jasper and Bella and I love that they are both so oblivious at this point.

I'm interested to see how you play this out and how Alice will return to the mix.

Update soon!
IdreamofEddy chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
I love this so much. The anticipation just kills me and I just know Jasper is going to be one jealous cowboy when she tells him about going to Mike's, I really love all the fluff, you are very creative.
Shorty808 chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
I like your Jasper. He's very ... thoughtful. He thinks before he speaks and he takes care of Bella :) I like it. Can't wait for more!
Lillie Cullen chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next!
eclipsedbrunette chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
Dude, I love Jaspella.

How long until zee kiss? I am gaggin for it.
Mmsimpy09 chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
I absolutely loved it. I don't need to tell you though, you probably already knew I would!
anythingzombie chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
I liked the antisapation. Good for the reader.

I like how she's not totally ditching Mike, not giving him a chance but letting him know that they're still friends.

It was a great chapter, as usual.

Can't wait for the next, but I will.
CullenMysteri chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
I think it was a very fitting introduction for Bella and Jasper. I'm enjoying the story so far. Eager to see what happens next. I'm off to find
Gen chapter 18 . 3/13/2009
I really enjoy this story. I check for updates every day.
TwilightLurker chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I just found this wonderful story and read all of the chapters in one sitting. I like how your Bella is working through her pain without being totally catatonic for months. I LOVE your Jasper, and you have set a nice pace for their relationship to progress.

Looking forward to more!
bearsma2898 chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I think the chapter was just what was needed after the original chapter 17! I love the whole story and the way its progressing and I cant wait for more!
MizzKat chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I loved it.. Was great.. And I reread the other chapter.. Was good to
eclipsedbrunette chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
Loved it.

I was totally not thinking about the Mike/chocolate thing.

Although the dog and bunny thing amused me to no end.

5,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 368 .. Last Next »