Reviews for Golden Moon
tigger5600 chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
I re-read your last chapter.. i like it both way just so you know! :).. this was a good chapter.. wonder what she is gonna tell charlie to be able to go to seattle on sat hmm.. anyways keep writing and update again! :)
rickie beaumont chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
I really liked this chapter...a good segway into their other plans, almost a natural course of action. I am dying for these to to quit beating around the bushes, but I am enjoying the build up! Thanks for updating often.
Whitlock's Girl chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
I really like this Bella, a lot. She loved Edward, but he wasn't her LIFE. Sure, she's devastated that he left her, but it didn't break her. That is part of the series that I didn't like. To me it was teaching a lesson that you're only complete if you have a man. My husband and I are soulmates and I would be devastated if I lost him. Crushed, but to quit living, which is what Bella did in New Moon, is just wrong.

I've been saying this a lot lately. Jasper is a much better man than Edward. Edward is still a boy. A child, really. He's petulant and to me, that's obnoxious and ridiculous. For crying out loud, we know you're just 17 developmentally, but you are over 100 years old. GROW THE FUCK UP!

Ok, I'm off my rant. SO SORRY! I love your Jasper/Bella well the entire story to be honest.
Calliope Jones chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
It just gets better and better. And I liked the revamped (re-VAMPed, get it?) chapter 17 better. More, more!
dragonett3 chapter 17 . 3/11/2009
OMG

this is so good

PLEase write some more

Super Bella is mega awesome

I love this
Whitlock's Girl chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
WOW! Your story is amazing. I love it. Can't wait for an update.

Jasper and Bella fighting their feelings for each. I've been there and it's so not easy. I want them together.
Jeanita chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
I love your strong-standing-up-for-herself Bella. She is something totally different from the books. You never know what to expect from her now.

It was a great chapter. I really wonder what kind of relationship they will get. But I want to know what Alice thinks of all this.

She surely must have seen something. I hope you find out.

Post soon.
Lillie Cullen chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
Good Job! I love Backbone Bella...
anythingzombie chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
Aww I see you had a case of 'Action Fingers' they save everyone.

Man I was practically hollaring 'Kiss her! Kiss her!' hahaha.

Man, this was a really good chapter, Jasper makes me all wiggly inside.

And that last paragraph, omg it just made me all sorts of happy for Bella, and me. :) So so so so good.
shellebean chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
I like Bella standing up for herself but Jasper may have been overdone just a bit. I feel like he would be upset but maybe a little more mature in his reaction. It will be interesting to see how Bella explains her Mike conversation. I wonder if she will pick up on Jasper's jealousy at all. Can't wait to find out!
alice chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
Omagosh you rule keep writing umm jasper should kiss bella
kirallie chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
Liked her standing up to Jasper for messing with her emotions. Good work!
tigger5600 chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
very well written... bella's finally is speaking up for herself! Yay! LOL.. anywho.. keep writing and update when you can! :)
Aris-5221 chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
I like the fact that Bella is standing up for herself, but I do think that Jasper's reaction was a little over the top, but other wise it's a really good story. Continue soon!
PerphektMe chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
I'm relly enjoing this, it almost feels a little bit forbidden when I'm reading it. Perfect.

I was a little put off by the darlin's but when I tried to insert any other word there it just didn't feel complete anymore.

Anyways I added it to my favs and alerts!
5,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 351 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 371 .. Last Next »