Reviews for Golden Moon
Mmsimpy09 chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
I absolutely loved it. I don't need to tell you though, you probably already knew I would!
anythingzombie chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
I liked the antisapation. Good for the reader.

I like how she's not totally ditching Mike, not giving him a chance but letting him know that they're still friends.

It was a great chapter, as usual.

Can't wait for the next, but I will.
CullenMysteri chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
I think it was a very fitting introduction for Bella and Jasper. I'm enjoying the story so far. Eager to see what happens next. I'm off to find out...lol
Gen chapter 18 . 3/13/2009
I really enjoy this story. I check for updates every day.
TwilightLurker chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I just found this wonderful story and read all of the chapters in one sitting. I like how your Bella is working through her pain without being totally catatonic for months. I LOVE your Jasper, and you have set a nice pace for their relationship to progress.

Looking forward to more!
bearsma2898 chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I think the chapter was just what was needed after the original chapter 17! I love the whole story and the way its progressing and I cant wait for more!
MizzKat chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I loved it.. Was great.. And I reread the other chapter.. Was good to
eclipsedbrunette chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
Loved it.

I was totally not thinking about the Mike/chocolate thing.

Although the dog and bunny thing amused me to no end.

D
Tempting Tangle chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
Jesus it took me ages to read this lol Im so hyper I am shaking haha its awesome.

I loved this chapter and I liked the re write of the last chapter but to be hinest it works either way lol

x.x.x
dragonett3 chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
oh, i love this story!

ur writing is amazing and i love bella and jasper together!

but im dreading edward reading jaspers mind, but i bet his words would be colourful.
anythingzombie chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
Well ofcourse I liked it.

I would like to see them getting closer, but then kinda pushing away. Like a tease, maybe whent there cooking, Jasper comes closer and does something flirtatious without thinking about Bella, she get's all hyped up about it but Jasper realizes what he's doing and backs off, leaving Bella questioning and kinda hurt.

My oppinion, loved the chapter. I also re-read 17, it didn't really feel like you changed much to me, so it was still good too.
Monroe5 chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
As usual I love the chapter. I did go back and reread the last chapter. I did not have any major problems with it the first time around but after rereading it does keep more in turn with Jasper. With him he is always so in control unless pushed to the outer limits. We all know he can go off hindged but I don't think that was a moment he would. I do love that you showed him losing a little control fighting to remain calm. I feel that as the feelings develop between him and Bella that his control over his emotions will slip more and more. Cuz honestly that is what happens when you have feelings for someone. I think poor Jasper should start on that emotional rollercoaster especially now that he will not be controlling Bella's emotions. He will be feeling all his own and hers as well which we know are always all over the place. I love how Jasper tells her things that she is not sure how to read. I feel that is because part of her wants to take them one way and part of her wants nothing to do with it. That same thought goes for Jasper. Also I feel Jasper might be wanting to tell her more but does not know how. He is use to a relationship where they don't need words. How many times did we read about how Jasper and Alice were just staring into each others eyes and it was such a private moment. That is because they just projected their feelings to each other. I love the slow build but I also think that it might be time to let it move forward. I'm not talking full on but something where each other knows something is happening whether they want it to or not. I feel we need to see them try to deal with that. Do we pretend it isn't there or do we let it happen? The struggle between those actions would be intense. I know how ever you do it the story will continue to be amazing. Oh and one more thing...Bella is going to cook at Jasper's can you please keep the knifes away from her. I'm not ready for Jasper to kill her just yet. LOL.
shellebean chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I liked your rewritten chapter 17 much better! This chapter was great! I like their interaction and I can see them getting closer! Can't wait for your next update!
susana75 chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I just discovered this story ... and i love it! And by the way I love that jaspers and bellas relationship is going slowly and most of all I have to say: I am a big firefly fan, so your not alone! keep it comming and thank you for writing this for all of us.
AonGealach chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
I liked the re-writing of chapter 17 and I agree with you on romance needing time to build for it to last. Anyone can have animal lust and then the passion just disapates like it was never there really quickly. I can't wait for the next chapter!
5,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 351 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 371 .. Last Next »