Reviews for Golden Moon
jasperismydarlin chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
I love your Jasper. Can I have him? LOL

I thought this chapter was really good. I liked Jazz comforting Bella over the phone, and just the line "you're breaking my heart" made me awh. The song seemed to fit perfectly! The words are gorgeous - I'm going to find it now!

And... Jake is a lame-o. Just get out of the way already dude, Jasper has it all over you! lol.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Thank God you update more than I do. I'm loving this.
Liv chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
Hi, I've reviewed once before, and since then have become completely hooked on this story. The way you write Jasper is perfect. The comfort you have him providing Bella is beautiful.

Basically, I've had a really rough couple of days, and seeing the update in my inbox is probably the only thing that's made me grin like a loon all week. Which is something I usually do all the time!

Please keep writing. x
bakallone chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
Awh! That was so incredibly sweet! -insert fangirl squeal here-

Can't wait for the next one (L)
Mmsimpy09 chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
Perfection like always!
shellebean chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
Hands free...my mind went there too, lol!
tigger5600 chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
another awesome chapter! LOL... bella's mind went straight to the gutter when he said hands free! LOL.. gotta love it! keep writing and update again soon! :)
Tempting Tangle chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
Haha I burst out laughing at the hands free coment lol nearly weed myself XD how could Jasper not understand the double meaning of that XD

x.x.x
cherry-ribbon chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
my reaction to seeing your updated story cannot be healthy, I swear. I would have jumped for joy if I didn't have a laptop on my lap :D

her whole reaction to the hands free thing cracked me up :)

and they're getting closer...! definitely better than having them all over each other straight away.

can't wait to read the next part xox
HarlieWrites chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
Good chapter, once again, i'm glad you didn't make them start making out on the couch or something, it's quality writing, because we all know that is not how it would really happen.

My favourite part would probably be:

"It's a slip-off boy. No paper"

That made me laugh. :)

Look forward to your next chapter,

Harlie.
Calliope Jones chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
I love how she turns into a squee fangirl when he says Darlin'. Like the rest of us.
eclipsedbrunette chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
Girl, you are going to be the death of me with this story.

I loved this chapter, hell I love any chapter with Jasper period.

Do the others come back at some point?

-Aislinn
RedFloridaGurl chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
love it!

i like how it shows more of how much she likes him

aww he's attached!

update!
herestolife222 chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
Bella is so CUTE! She is cracking me up because she is acting the exact way I feel that I would. I'm so embarrassed to see "my" actions written and read. LOL, I feel for her. Jasper must be... well something. I wonder what he's thinking. Will he ever tell her? I like the pacing, but I'm so impatient. I know I'll appreciate the story more in its current pacing, but still, I can't stop myself from feeling like, "What's next?" Looking forward to the next chapter.
MizzKat chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
Aww that was acute chapter.. I'm wanting more. I want to know what will happen
anythingzombie chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
I loved it, I think I have a crush on Jasper now, well I had one before but now it's bigger.

Update right now, i'm not kidding. I love love love this story.
5,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 351 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 .. Last Next »