Reviews for Golden Moon
Rusty chapter 52 . 9/26/2015
Best fan fiction I have ever read, hope to see a lot more. Thank you for your work
cela chapter 42 . 9/10/2015
poor bella, still so unsure of herself. and poor jasper! going from a freaky, manipulating mate to a basket case who is so unsure of herself and him that she can't even function? bella needs to do some serious growing up. and why does she feel she needs to have a man to have a life? she never had one before Edward.
Biabara chapter 29 . 9/10/2015
One word: FINALLY!
Biabara chapter 26 . 9/10/2015
'I placed a finger over his lips.'
She's fortunate he didn't bite it off, lol.
Bella is hopelessly clueless. Jasper is all over her and she's still like 'oh no it's all platonic'. Yeah, no.
Biabara chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
I absolutely agree with Jasper's taste in cars. My uncle has an Audi R8 as well and it looks, sounds and drives amazing. Only downside: he had to exchange his firstborn & his soul for it because the price was !horrorfying!
Biabara chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Feminine peas x'DDD oh god i can't even
I'm laughing so hard right now omg xD
Biabara chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
I was pleasently surprised by Mike. It took him some time for his male ego to realise that he might have gotten some wrong vibes, but there he is, the perfect gentleman. Thumbs up!
Biabara chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Love confession in a song suits Jasper, I think. He has the confidence for it. Bella on the other hand.. she is a very self-conscious person. Singing to someone she liked and would want to impress might be a bit too daunting for her- their relationship is not yet at such a mature stage that she would feel completely comfortable with Jasper (perfect Adonis version 2) and not be a little bit nervous to make an embarassment out of herself. Me thinks
Biabara chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
I absolutely admire Bella's patience with Mike. Yes, he's friendly and means well, and can at least be counted to be on her side... But I would have lost my temper a long, loooong time ago. Probably said something along the lines of 'stop lusting after me like a dog in heat, it's pathetic'. One friend less, but worth it. Bella is just too nice sometimes~
Biabara chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Considering how happy Canon!Bella was to see Laurent- who was besties with her almost-murderer James, and whom she didn't know at all, I would have thought even your Bella would be a little bit more enthusiastic to have Jasper near her. Maybe not as good as Edward (at this time), but at least not every vampire feels to good for her lowly human company (Bella's thoughts, not mine).
cela chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
unfortunately mike is the clueless kind of guy who has been told by his dad what a great catch he is, and totally without any talent to see how makes bella uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Really enjoying reading this :) love the "gramps" lol
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
Charming story. Vivid imagery. Would love to see other work. For a laugh look very funny
Rusty fe2o3yus yahoo up author mama4dukes.
deadliness chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
I dunno 'bout the rest of u but i found the chickpea bit hilarious
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Some of the best fiction I have ever read. Look forward to reading more of your work. For a good laugh read author mama4 dukes
5,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »