Reviews for Golden Moon
TwistedNeiviv chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
LOL, like Thanksgiving ... Hahaha. On a Rez. LOL!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Haha. Volunteer with the elderly.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I'm here from airedalegirl1's favourites list. :)
MiserysMama chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Le Sigh!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
I have to say, a lot of authors make Jasper sound red neck when he say s darlin. You make him sound sexy. As a southerner who actually does say darlin, I have to say I really appreciate that.
swtstyle chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Amazing story!
Please check out my fanfiction Lost Memories of My Love, set in New Moon after Edward leave Bella. She loses her memory in a car crash, but has been trying to piece back her old life. Suddenly a few month after, Edward shows up, but Bella doesn't remember him.
Thanks!
Arabella Prince chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Oh my god you are amazing. Love this story and Jazz is making ME swoon, through the computer! Lmao. Seriously though, you are very talented. So talented, in fact, that I am staying up as long as it takes me to finish this, even if it is already midnight! Haha! I may review again, but just wanted to tell you that I love it so far!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Woot woot! Firefly!
Krisavengergurl chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
Love it!
ines chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
You are a verry good Writer,jou should write your own series! I thought this ook was written by stephenie, IT was that good! Of you write another ook i would like tot read IT :)
Vernoodle chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Thank you for not having her curled up in a ball in a comatose state. Lol. I couldn't stand that part of the actual book! Haha
dbpbatm chapter 55 . 11/6/2013
Fun read! Thank you for sharing this.
ninny 1 chapter 55 . 11/3/2013
Wow just finished such a wonderful story
I do hope you find the time to do the sequels as I am missing these characters mike and Edward too plus your awesome story trolling you have a great talent thank you for this gift
Khyharah chapter 55 . 11/2/2013
I absolutely adore your Jasper in the story and you use of Mike. He is so rarely seen as an intelligible human being that it's refreshing to see him as smart and sensitive. Excellent work!
kantorkan chapter 42 . 11/1/2013
Looks like we have one hardheaded guy and one stubborn frightened girl. i don't disagree with the way that Bella feels,but she does need to trust he needs to do what she is asking him so she knows that she can believe him totally after what Eddie did to her and he should understand that.
5,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »