Reviews for Golden Moon
Vwchick chapter 55 . 3/22/2014
This is such a fantastic and wonderful story! I am putting this on my favorites and going to your profile to see what other great stories you have written! Thanks :D
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 55 . 3/22/2014
Beautiful story! It is one of the best fan fictions I've read over all categories I read stories from :) I'll admit I was kind of putting off reading this story for a while because I wasn't sure what would happen with Alice. Finally I decided to read Golden Moon, and boy am I glad I did! The way you handled the relationship between Bella, Alice and jasper was admirable. I love Alice as a character, and although I was sad about her and jasper not being together, it was rather inevitable in a JasperXBella story. However despite my mourning of the Alice I love so much, I was extremely ecstatic with the way you handled the breakup between her and jasper. I'm glad they didn't break up for some pathetically unrealistic reason, but that it was realistic. I felt like all the characters were real people, even more so than the actual saga, i think. I like how Edwards abandonment didn't result in Bella falling apart like a porcelain doll, and that she was so strong, both with Edward as well as when her relationship with jasper hit a rocky patch. I loved Angela and Emily - they would be great friends - as well as Jake and all of the pack! And Mike, he was awesome. I liked him better as a friend for Bella, but even when he was pining for her he was still a wonderful character who I only continued to love more and more throughout the story. And Jasper... wow! He is definitely one of my top 3 fave twilight characters after this. Their romance and his kindness and romantic-ness (is that a word?) and just overall... Gah! There's not even a word for how wonderful I think him and his relationship with Bella was! :D :D :D
I could sit here for hours rambling on and on about how much I love everything in this story, but I don't know what the character limit of reviews is (though I'm pretty sure I'm close to reaching it since this is definitely my longest review ever) and I don't want to waste your time. Overall, I just wanted to tell you I love you, I love your story, and I love how this story made me feel like a tween fan girl (I took that from this story ;p) who is in an irrevocable and incredible romance with the most wonderful guy ever (which is especially amazing since I'm only a teenager who has never actually been in a relationship, so this made a wonderful fantasy). I started reading this story around 9:00am yesterday and despite feeling tired and lazy for staying up late and lounging about doing nothing but read this story on my iPad, am extremely elated to say that I have finished this story today at 12:31pm, almost in tears because it's almost over and struggling with the evil keyboard on this thing just to tell you how much fun I had! I couldn't put down my iPad! I only stopped for the necessities: sleep, food and ice cream. Okay, now I'm rambling so ill end it here with a final I love you and Golden Moon!

P.s. I couldn't login on my iPad for some reason so if for whatever reason you actually want to message me you can search for me as JigokuTenshi834
Lizzy 6233 chapter 55 . 3/2/2014
I love the story!
Guest chapter 55 . 2/21/2014
i am screaming.
this story had me strung out all day, and i cried legitimate TEARS throughout. you are a cruel, cruel, WONDERFUL author. thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
I've started reading these yesterday and they are really good I keep on reading then they are really interesting!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Ah ha! I knew I read it. :)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
I keep thinking I've read this story before. Which is quite possible. But I'm enjoying it, and there's the chance I haven't, so I'll just keep on reading and enjoying. :)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
I'm always so amazed when I read stories and people use the God of War and have Peter 'just know shit' but yet they either don't know or fail to credit idreamofeddy.

I am thoroughly enjoying this story, and I haven't reviewed enough. Will try to review more ... I just can never wait to get to the next chapter!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Aww. I loved it. Sweet and sad.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Hahaha. Dumb Mike.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Yes. Loved it.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
LOL, like Thanksgiving ... Hahaha. On a Rez. LOL!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Haha. Volunteer with the elderly.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I'm here from airedalegirl1's favourites list. :)
MiserysMama chapter 14 . 2/11/2014