Reviews for Golden Moon
M.S.Carol chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
oh dear. It's late. I should go to bed. BUT I CAN'T! Jeesh.
M.S.Carol chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
again i'm at the edge of the long knife...feeling like I'm about to fall. God you're an amazing writer.
M.S.Carol chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
Dude...I wanted to cry after she saw the sketch. Jasper is killing me. I feel even though he's not physically cheating...he is emotionally invested.
GAH so much going on. I love them and yet...I feel a little guilty. Is that what you were trying to make your readers feel? I guilty pleasure. Well you succeeded.
M.S.Carol chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
I love the pace. Yes, it's slow but I love those that build overtime. it creates something much more profound and less mechanical or forced.
M.S.Carol chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
wow...I'm wiped out. Such a roller coaster. beautiful crazy roller coaster.
M.S.Carol chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
:-( so much heartache. This isn't fair to Bella. Jasper has's very confusing. But I love all this.
M.S.Carol chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
My god, this whole story has taken me by surprise. It's the best rendition I have read about these two. I'm completely in love.
I love the fact, that Bella feels that she must have a problem attracted to these type of men. She knows her feels and see how mechanical his ares. But could it be that Jasper himself doesn't understand his feelings.
mscarol chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
You do if amazing here capture the awkwardness perfectly. Great chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
this is so great. love it so far.
lilyjen09 chapter 40 . 7/10/2014
This is a really great stury. I love the stronger bella, and love that she gets Jasper, (my favorite vampire), instead of Edward.
Vernoodle chapter 54 . 6/28/2014
Loved loved loved this fic. One of my favs FOR SURE! Hopefully you are still writing, because you're fantastic :)
Vernoodle chapter 38 . 6/27/2014
Seriously, how have I not found this fic before now? I can barely put it down to write this review! Lol!
Kyrie Star chapter 55 . 5/12/2014
A wonderful story and beautifully written. I'm sad it had come to an end but sadly I have been ignoring my own husband to read this. Was wondering if you were still doing the sequel?
Felicia Evans chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love it about Jasper
Guest chapter 55 . 5/11/2014
I hope you write the sequel i love it
5,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »