Reviews for Golden Moon
deadliness chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
I dunno 'bout the rest of u but i found the chickpea bit hilarious
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Some of the best fiction I have ever read. Look forward to reading more of your work. For a good laugh read author mama4 dukes
PrettyGirl07 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Just started reading this story loving it, you wrote in your author's note if we wanted the Jpov of this chap so to ask for it, i know you wrote this story long time ago but if u can pls write it so...going on next chap now
BeyondSomethingOdd chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Amazing story and so well written! I loved it from the first sentence until the last! And now I am so desperately hoping that you will write that sequel soon and no let me live in the dark...cause I am to addicted! You gave twilight new life! I hope you get the time to write a equally long sequel and more chapters from Jasper's POV.
InkAndHeels chapter 55 . 7/27/2015
Loved loved LOVED this story! I normally only read M rated works with Jasper because, as u said, it's hard to find his character I think with restrictions! But I'm so glad I didn't notice the rating on this or I'd have missed a brilliant piece of work. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for a sequel about Mike (who I think I may actually love now) and hope u come back to fanfiction
MadHatter245 chapter 55 . 7/23/2015
I have always loved jasper, even though he didn't get as much screen time as he should... it's hard to find good fanfictions with jasper in them but this story was amazing it made me cry at parts and never has a fanfiction made me cry so you are an amazing writer and i hope you make more stories like this one
JCWare chapter 55 . 7/8/2015
Just wonderful!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
I found this last night and read til 3 am when I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Its soooo sooo good, I'll prepare a proper chapter about how much I love this. More than half of the chapters left, it makes me so happy that I can spend even more time reading this!
laineu chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
I really enjoyed your story, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 26 . 5/28/2015
I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying the tour of Seattle you are giving me.I was there once but only for a day and I had food poisening so I only got to see the inside of my hotel, so thanks.
Hopelessromantic chapter 55 . 5/27/2015
You are an amazing writer and I felt like I was reading an actual book! I simply could not Put it down. If you have written any actuall books by the time I am reviewing, (which I assume is much latwr than you actually wrote the story) I will be looking forward to seeing them on the best selling list! I hope to read more firm you! You are the most amazing writer! I love the way you portrayed Edward! To me, at least, that really seemed like him. I always felt like he wasn't the best boyfriend, and maybe it was just me, but I also feel like he was a little bit of a jerk. Your writing really spoke to that. I also feel like you portrayed a perfect Jacob! He really is the amazing person who's shoulder she cryies on! Jasper was the perfect guy! He is the kind of person who I would fall in love with in a bunk of an eye. Always so sweet, listening to what she has to say and considering her points. I love the way that you kept the way that the characters where, but really made them your own. I was a little confused about Alice. Maybe you didn't actually dislike her reading the books, and maybe you just had to tie the plot together, but in the books I always really liked her. I am sort of wondering why you chose her to be the munipulative mean girl instead of the bestie. I really feel the need to congratulate you on your amazing portrayal of Mike! He was so perfect, just the way I had always thought of him. He was so sweet and kind, listening to all that she had to say and caring for her even though she hadade it clear that She was not interested. You made me cry with that one though! Sitting on the couch, reading off my iPod, sobbing, wow you really know how to get people to look at your readers oddly! Over all, this was amazing! I loved your story and I have to say, you are an amazing writer!
radix chapter 55 . 5/22/2015
I totally love this story, I serious loved mike. didn't expect to but wow really he was amazing. Curious of mike gifts...
waterdemon9 chapter 55 . 4/1/2015
I just finished reading Golden Moon! It took keep a little while but I did I absolutely loved it! It's what got me through my bad days! I hope you do work on your own original fiction and when you do I would love to read it! I'm positive it will be outstanding! Thank you for making my days brighter with your story!
Msmalloryreads chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
I love Concrete Blonde and both songs are completely appropriate. I had the great pleasure to see them live in the 90's.
jana chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Love it. Love the stronger Bella, and the romantic Jasper. A couple of loose ends at the end, but totaly awesome!
5,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »