Reviews for Golden Moon
swtstyle chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Amazing story!
Please check out my fanfiction Lost Memories of My Love, set in New Moon after Edward leave Bella. She loses her memory in a car crash, but has been trying to piece back her old life. Suddenly a few month after, Edward shows up, but Bella doesn't remember him.
Thanks!
Arabella Prince chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Oh my god you are amazing. Love this story and Jazz is making ME swoon, through the computer! Lmao. Seriously though, you are very talented. So talented, in fact, that I am staying up as long as it takes me to finish this, even if it is already midnight! Haha! I may review again, but just wanted to tell you that I love it so far!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Woot woot! Firefly!
Krisavengergurl chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
Love it!
ines chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
You are a verry good Writer,jou should write your own series! I thought this ook was written by stephenie, IT was that good! Of you write another ook i would like tot read IT :)
Vernoodle chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Thank you for not having her curled up in a ball in a comatose state. Lol. I couldn't stand that part of the actual book! Haha
dbpbatm chapter 55 . 11/6/2013
Fun read! Thank you for sharing this.
ninny 1 chapter 55 . 11/3/2013
Wow just finished such a wonderful story
I do hope you find the time to do the sequels as I am missing these characters mike and Edward too plus your awesome story trolling you have a great talent thank you for this gift
Khyharah chapter 55 . 11/2/2013
I absolutely adore your Jasper in the story and you use of Mike. He is so rarely seen as an intelligible human being that it's refreshing to see him as smart and sensitive. Excellent work!
kantorkan chapter 42 . 11/1/2013
Looks like we have one hardheaded guy and one stubborn frightened girl. i don't disagree with the way that Bella feels,but she does need to trust he needs to do what she is asking him so she knows that she can believe him totally after what Eddie did to her and he should understand that.
kantorkan chapter 41 . 11/1/2013
Jasper was a normal dumb ass guy,Alice is a vindictive bitch and Bella is scared after the crap with Eddie.I don't blame her for feeling the way she does but hopefully she will listen to Angela and give Jasper another chance to make it right since Jasper wouldn't be able to leave Alice if they were mates,so since he can it just means the they were companions nothing else. another questions are Jasper and Bella true mates? is that why they were drawn to each other? guess we'll find out soon won't we is it to be or not to be,that is the ?
kantorkan chapter 36 . 11/1/2013
I like how you have everyone put their feeling into song instead of saying them in words which get everyone so confused and hightens the tension.
kantorkan chapter 35 . 11/1/2013
Jasper needs to find Laurent soon,but then i guess when he does we will see what the prologue was all about? my guess is that Jasper and the Wolves take him out ,but Jasper gets hurt bad in the fight.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
You girl are so mean by dragging this out I had to have a couple of Jack's & Coke to settle my nerves LOL.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
So glad everything has been brought out into the light of day and we know for sure how they both we just need to find out what is what with the little Pixie. I like her and I hate that she will get hurt,maybe.
5,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »