Reviews for Golden Moon
ninny 1 chapter 55 . 11/3/2013
Wow just finished such a wonderful story
I do hope you find the time to do the sequels as I am missing these characters mike and Edward too plus your awesome story trolling you have a great talent thank you for this gift
Khyharah chapter 55 . 11/2/2013
I absolutely adore your Jasper in the story and you use of Mike. He is so rarely seen as an intelligible human being that it's refreshing to see him as smart and sensitive. Excellent work!
kantorkan chapter 42 . 11/1/2013
Looks like we have one hardheaded guy and one stubborn frightened girl. i don't disagree with the way that Bella feels,but she does need to trust he needs to do what she is asking him so she knows that she can believe him totally after what Eddie did to her and he should understand that.
kantorkan chapter 41 . 11/1/2013
Jasper was a normal dumb ass guy,Alice is a vindictive bitch and Bella is scared after the crap with Eddie.I don't blame her for feeling the way she does but hopefully she will listen to Angela and give Jasper another chance to make it right since Jasper wouldn't be able to leave Alice if they were mates,so since he can it just means the they were companions nothing else. another questions are Jasper and Bella true mates? is that why they were drawn to each other? guess we'll find out soon won't we is it to be or not to be,that is the ?
kantorkan chapter 36 . 11/1/2013
I like how you have everyone put their feeling into song instead of saying them in words which get everyone so confused and hightens the tension.
kantorkan chapter 35 . 11/1/2013
Jasper needs to find Laurent soon,but then i guess when he does we will see what the prologue was all about? my guess is that Jasper and the Wolves take him out ,but Jasper gets hurt bad in the fight.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
You girl are so mean by dragging this out I had to have a couple of Jack's & Coke to settle my nerves LOL.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
So glad everything has been brought out into the light of day and we know for sure how they both we just need to find out what is what with the little Pixie. I like her and I hate that she will get hurt,maybe.
kantorkan chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
you are tearing me up emotionally.I have no idea where this story is going and it is killing he still with Alice ,is he just leading Bella on and if so does he not know what this will do to her? I hope to hell they get together in the end.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
I am just wondering when they have their talk on the way home if Jasper will tell her that him and Alice aren't together anymore? i keep waiting for that conversation,not knowing if it will happen that way or I still can't figure in what direction the story will be going.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
looks like things are starting to get serious,don't know what Jasper is going to I don't poetry never made any since to me.
kantorkan chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
I just really do not know what to say about this chapter or the story in total I have no idea where it is going and it has me on pins and needles waiting to see what i be happy or sad with the outcome or a little bit of both,I don't know so I guess i'll just keep reading.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
I would still like to know what is going on between him and Alice. is this going to lead to Him and Bella together or him and Alice together and him and Bella both healed and moving on with their lives as friends? I am confused.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
I was not expecting the story to go this way all of the other stories I have read with this theme it was always that Alice had seen that Jasper and Bella were suppose to be mates and she was to find her true this one having Alice still in love with him is so much different. it's heart breaking for both Bella and Jasper.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
So it seems that Jasper is still with Alice but in love with Bella,that crap sucks big if he were to divorce her would she become a psycho and stalk them along with Eddie.?
5,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »