Reviews for Golden Moon
Biabara chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
I was pleasently surprised by Mike. It took him some time for his male ego to realise that he might have gotten some wrong vibes, but there he is, the perfect gentleman. Thumbs up!
Biabara chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Love confession in a song suits Jasper, I think. He has the confidence for it. Bella on the other hand.. she is a very self-conscious person. Singing to someone she liked and would want to impress might be a bit too daunting for her- their relationship is not yet at such a mature stage that she would feel completely comfortable with Jasper (perfect Adonis version 2) and not be a little bit nervous to make an embarassment out of herself. Me thinks
Biabara chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
I absolutely admire Bella's patience with Mike. Yes, he's friendly and means well, and can at least be counted to be on her side... But I would have lost my temper a long, loooong time ago. Probably said something along the lines of 'stop lusting after me like a dog in heat, it's pathetic'. One friend less, but worth it. Bella is just too nice sometimes~
Biabara chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Considering how happy Canon!Bella was to see Laurent- who was besties with her almost-murderer James, and whom she didn't know at all, I would have thought even your Bella would be a little bit more enthusiastic to have Jasper near her. Maybe not as good as Edward (at this time), but at least not every vampire feels to good for her lowly human company (Bella's thoughts, not mine).
cela chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
unfortunately mike is the clueless kind of guy who has been told by his dad what a great catch he is, and totally without any talent to see how makes bella uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Really enjoying reading this :) love the "gramps" lol
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
Charming story. Vivid imagery. Would love to see other work. For a laugh look very funny
Rusty fe2o3yus yahoo up author mama4dukes.
deadliness chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
I dunno 'bout the rest of u but i found the chickpea bit hilarious
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Some of the best fiction I have ever read. Look forward to reading more of your work. For a good laugh read author mama4 dukes
PrettyGirl07 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Just started reading this story loving it, you wrote in your author's note if we wanted the Jpov of this chap so to ask for it, i know you wrote this story long time ago but if u can pls write it so...going on next chap now
BeyondSomethingOdd chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Amazing story and so well written! I loved it from the first sentence until the last! And now I am so desperately hoping that you will write that sequel soon and no let me live in the dark...cause I am to addicted! You gave twilight new life! I hope you get the time to write a equally long sequel and more chapters from Jasper's POV.
InkAndHeels chapter 55 . 7/27/2015
Loved loved LOVED this story! I normally only read M rated works with Jasper because, as u said, it's hard to find his character I think with restrictions! But I'm so glad I didn't notice the rating on this or I'd have missed a brilliant piece of work. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for a sequel about Mike (who I think I may actually love now) and hope u come back to fanfiction
MadHatter245 chapter 55 . 7/23/2015
I have always loved jasper, even though he didn't get as much screen time as he should... it's hard to find good fanfictions with jasper in them but this story was amazing it made me cry at parts and never has a fanfiction made me cry so you are an amazing writer and i hope you make more stories like this one
JCWare chapter 55 . 7/8/2015
Just wonderful!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
I found this last night and read til 3 am when I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Its soooo sooo good, I'll prepare a proper chapter about how much I love this. More than half of the chapters left, it makes me so happy that I can spend even more time reading this!
5,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »