Reviews for Golden Moon
Daria chapter 55 . 1/24/2015
I love this story! I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH! I hope to continue the thread Bella and Jasper :)
cherishdanae chapter 33 . 1/22/2015
I'm super late with this story, I know (teehee), but I couldn't help but feel like Mike and Bella totally could have turned the story around here! I actually had a hard time thinking nice thoughts about Jasper after this (even though I love him and Bella together!). An alternate ending where Bella ends up with Mike was on my mind even though I know that's totally unlikely! lol. I've read this story twice now and still wish for Mella! Oh whale (see what I did there xD), I guess I'll have to keep dreaming. AMAZING BTW.
RenNa382 chapter 55 . 1/11/2015
while searching ExB stories in fanfiction,I came across this story which was Jasxbell and decided to give it a was my first jasper and bella story .and gawd! :D I wasn't disappointed but I loved Golden main characters' love develop slowly,perfectly and that's what I like about this fic. this is my most fav story in FF. you are an amazing writer :) you changed my view on ExB stories and now except 1 or 2 ExB stories I only read jasper and bella fics.I found it months ago and I re-read it till keep on writing. can't wait for a sequel :D and thanks for post sucha amazing fic Golden moon :) hope you'll continue
RenNa382 chapter 28 . 1/11/2015
my best chapter :) Gosh! turning into pumpkin? haha and ofcourse that 'king of the world!' one :D I laugh everytime when I read and picture this :D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Best part was Jaspers lullaby, I could almost imagine his southern accent kicking in.
The other good part was Bella asking him not to tell Charlie; however it seems there are moments Bella knows the wolves (which could only make sense if she agreed that the legend that spurred the whole of events were true.)
Dreamshadow102 chapter 55 . 1/4/2015
Well! This story has definitely been something. At first I wasnt so sure but as ive read on, ive discovered what an amazing and thought-provoking story it is. Its a credit to the world of fanfiction and it is the best bella/jasper pairing ive ever read. And believe me ive read a lot. Reading this has given me an idea to set up a community for twilight fanfic greats. This story will be the first in it. Im pretty sure loads of people will have told you this before, but you are an amazing author; never stop writing! Maybe consider getting this published if it isnt already. Its certainly good enough.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/30/2014
Great story. But I still cant stand bella. She isn't worthy of Jasper!
Ira Bell chapter 55 . 11/5/2014
I loved the story
Megan Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
The TigRRnator chapter 23 . 10/16/2014
Bella is so dense sometimes. Any normal relationship would not have one partner allow for another girl to be in their lap and holding each other and kissing fingertips and all the little things Jasper is doing. And Bella stills sees it as Jasper "just wanting to be friends"? No, no Bella. He's cheating, you're encouraging it. Just accept that.
The TigRRnator chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
I don't know, I kind of feel like the physical contact is a bit much, mainly because Jasper was the weakest when it came to controlling himself, and even with his training. It did take Edward quite awhile to let Bella get that close, so I guess it just seems weird to me.
The TigRRnator chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Jasper's lines are always so deliciously good. And always so well placed at the end. It's just great.
The TigRRnator chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
For some reason, I felt the sparks were still too fast yet it took a long 14 chapters for it to get there, so I don't know. It still works, but my mind just wasn't sure of how that was.
The TigRRnator chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I think my favorite part of this was Jasper being so willing to cancel his plans to make Bella feel better even though she probably wouldn't see him anyways. Seems kind of selfish on her part, but it was still an incredibly sweet gesture by Jasper in any case.
The TigRRnator chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Yeah, I definitely find it odd how fast Jasper became bothered by Bella somewhat going out with Mike, but it's more understandable if he don't understand why he don't like it. Apparently she just wakes up the hormones in everyone.
5,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »