Reviews for Golden Moon
mh21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
ps. Now I really want to rewatch Firefly!
mh21 chapter 55 . 6/4/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow! Amazing story. Truly beautifully written with great characterization. I'm a sucker for characterization and hate to see Bella portrayed so awfully in many fanfictions, so I was really pleased with this one. You kept her generally true to canon character, but gave her a backbone and a maturity that was really enjoyable to read. I thought her breakup with Edward at the beginning was so realistic - she didn't become catatonic, but she still mourned him and tried to move on with her life. I like that Jasper and Bella's relationship was so much more healthy and good for both people involved than hers was with Edward, she still maintained friendships and hobbies outside of her relationship and it wasn't just a complete obsession with their significant other. She wasn't perfect though, but she and Jasper had some flaws and lots of misunderstandings and unnecessary drama... but that's realistic for her considering her age and experience and the way you wrote her gave her dimension and humanity.

I fell in love with your Mike, Angela, and Jake, they were just wonderful supporting characters and you really fleshed them out and gave them life in this story. Mike especially became one of my favorite characters and I was shocked by what happened to him in the end, though I kind of like that Bella will have him as a friend for eternity. I liked that you didn't have Jake as a love interest in this story and just a supportive friend. My only real complaint about the story was that she did seem a bit like a Mary Sue if only for the fact that nearly every male she came across had romantic feelings for her, and even the ones who didn't still liked her and wanted to protect her. Anyway, that doesn't really matter and isn't a big deal because I loved everything else about her characterization.

I truly do hope you decide to write a sequel because I have so many unanswered questions! And despite the awesome drama we saw happen in this story, the fun things I wish I had been able to read I never got to see - the town and Charlie's reaction to her dating Jasper, Edward's reaction!, her reunion with Mike, her transformation into a vampire, if she and Jasper rejoined the Cullens permanently, if Mike and Edward ever find their own mates, if Bella and/or Mike have a special vampire gift, etc... even if you just did a "5 years later" one chapter epilogue that answered questions, I'd be so excited and grateful.

This review is getting pretty long so I'll stop here, but I just want to thank you for such a fun journey and I hope you continue writing! Oh, maybe I can put in a request for a Hermione Granger/Jasper fanfiction sometime in the future? If you like the Harry Potter series that is. There aren't nearly enough well-written HP/Twilight crossovers out there.
Midnight Alwas chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I just this today and I'm speechless. This story is just so beautiful and wonderful and heartbreaking. It's amazing and I just find a good enough word to describe it. The singing thing is cool and your an amazing writer.
Paranormal chapter 55 . 5/30/2013
You know what? If it has released a book would become a bestseller. Your characters Way cooler than Stephenie version. I congratulate and admire your talent.
Reader chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
This book is amazing! I really can't stop reading..!
A reader from Greece...3
Floddy chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
More furry animals
anny2010 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
love it
rlassie chapter 55 . 5/8/2013
Absolutely fantastic! I loved it! On to see if you wrote the sequel now!
rlassie chapter 49 . 5/8/2013
"But Alice's vision . . ." I said weakly.

". . . Could have been a fabrication of a woman desperately trying to hold on to someone she lost."

Finally! Someone points out the obvious!

Oh My God, Jasper better get there quick!
rlassie chapter 41 . 5/8/2013
Wow. I mean, I know she's hurting and she's perfectly reasonable explanation to be, but Alice really is a bitch isn't she? And Jasper is an idiot.
rlassie chapter 40 . 5/8/2013
Huh. Climax over a kiss? Must of been one hell of a kiss! Why can't I ever get kissed like that? Lol.
Relationships aren't perfect so in my opinion, it would be silly to stop now. Sometimes angst just makes a story better. Not that you really need much to make this story better.
rlassie chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
Yes! Finally!
rlassie chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
Hhmm. Jasper and Bella and Mike? Reminds me of another little triangle in another little book I know of lol.
Yay, the wolves are soon! Aren't they? You can't miss out the wolves!
Well I guess I better move on to the next chapter and find out!
rlassie chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
"I can't find chick peas," he complained. "I looked everywhere and all I can find are regular green peas. Is that what you meant? Or is there some secret human way to distinguish between masculine and feminine peas?"

Oh my God, this was hilarious! Feminine peas! Ha!

rlassie chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Haha I love Firefly! It sucks that they cancelled it after one season! And Bella's mind is awesome. It seriously made me grin when her mind zoomed to the 'hands free' thing! I really wouldn't mind being 'hands free' when Jasper speaks to me either! *wink, wink* ;P
Anyway, loving this fic so far. I love stories that have a slow build between the main characters. When an author jumps straight into the romance, I usually don't continue reading. It just annoys me, you know? It just isn't all that realistic to be 'in love' with someone after a week! It needs to build. Which is way I'm really enjoying your fic. I can feel the anticipation escalating. It's great!
5,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »