Reviews for Golden Moon
loving my insanity chapter 39 . 10/5/2013
this is a amazing story though i thought that he was gonna sing barney when she said he could sing he loves her
texbratt67 chapter 55 . 10/2/2013
While I realize that this story was finished 4 years ago I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope you someday write more.
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Awwww this is too perfect!
alice kahn chapter 55 . 9/6/2013
I love GM im a big fan with twilight fanfics but this is the only one that I havent wanted to put down. actually took 2 days of work 'sick' in order to read without disruptions. please please do a sequal and lwt me know when its done. abserlutly loved it. :)
angelic chapter 41 . 9/5/2013
This chapter made me cry... It start when Alice calls Bella and end when Bella is talking with Jasper... Still loved it, but I don't like the Alice on the phone. I just cery alot when reading this chapter. Hope you keep writing! Oh, and I would love fanfic like this one! :')
AZLadyWolf chapter 37 . 8/7/2013
Hunny - this is totally freakin' AWESOME - this Chapter and the whole damn story!
AZLadyWolf chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
I knew from the title of the Chapter! - FIREFLY ! Yesssssss!

And I'm loving your story so far!
Kataleena chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
This chapter was so shiny! I normally don't review (I know,bad of me) but not only was this chapter adorable, but I just have to review for a fellow browncoat!
will chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Bella rocks in this story
vmp1 chapter 54 . 7/25/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
PrincessLiya chapter 37 . 7/17/2013
angels cry by: Mariah Carey thats my fav song for rain but the video is the best way to see why i like it so much...
musiclilly chapter 55 . 7/13/2013
Sequel! Sequel!
musiclilly chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
It was funny :) I loved it
sandy.morganlopez chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
I really love it so far! I've been reading a few of these alternate fanfictions of New Moon and I am REALLY enjoying yours. You aren't rushing everything so it's hard to believe and I totally LOVE that you slipped my favorite Sci Fi series in there! LOL I can't wait to keep reading...
mystiquepaw chapter 55 . 7/7/2013
I love the story, it really drew me in (stayed up half the night reading it ) I will admit I wish you had continued it just a bit longer, I would have loved to read Bella as a newborn (and maybe that year Jasper promised her :)
5,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »