Reviews for Golden Moon
The TigRRnator chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Yeah, I definitely like Jake not going after Bella in this one, got tiresome with so many male characters chasing Bella in the original series.
The TigRRnator chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I've read this story several times already, but I feel I had to start leaving comments now. Amazing story by the way.

Anyways, I do like how in this chapter, Jasper is so distant, its something he has always done before anyways, so it made sense to make it more so now. Though I am a little unsure of Bella's reaction just because of her track record of being overly uncautious with vampires.
mfaerie32 chapter 49 . 10/9/2014
Like I said...a dumbass.
mfaerie32 chapter 48 . 10/9/2014
Now I just wanna beat the sh*t out of her. She's in the wrong here.
mfaerie32 chapter 44 . 10/9/2014
She's a freakin' dumbass. 'Do this one thing for me and I'll never doubt you again.' Seriously? She shouldn't doubt him now. Is she so stupid that she hasn't considered the fact that Alice is lying? I wanna punch her something awful right now. Jasper is right, if he goes back, they're just proving to Alice that she has the control. What happens down the line when she calls again and tell Bella that Jasper is going to leave her? Will she expect him to go confront her then as well? Bella deserves to be miserable in her life if she creates these problems for herself. She doesn't deserve a relationship if she can't have faith in her partner.
AllTheRage1983 chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Just started this fic today and I'm already hooked! I haven't read much BellaxJasper, but I'm loving it so far! And how great is your comparison of Capt. Mal and Jasper?! Perfect! Not enough Twilight fics have Firefly references in them.
Shannon the Original chapter 55 . 9/5/2014
This was such a perfect story! I'm so glad I decided to read it because I must confess that at first I wasn't going too, but I've done that a lot before and quite a lot of the stories have been amazing and I think "Why didn't I read it sooner?" I really hope you do a sequel of Bella and Jasper's story and of course one about Mike's year, I loved him in this story and want to read more about him. I hope that he will be in Bella and Jasper's story because him and Bella were so close! :D LOVE THIS THANKS FOR WRITING SUCH A FANTABULOUS STORY!
Courtney Mason-Whitlock chapter 55 . 9/2/2014
This was an amazing story I loved the whole thing and I'm very excited to go read Jasper's pov of it
sarahbethh1992 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Interesting start. I defiantly love that Bella is stronger in this story, I never did like how she broke down after Edward. Yes they were 'soul mates' but seriously soul mate or not no one should effect a person that way, to be sad and upset is one thing, but to turn into a 'zombie'? Gah, drove me crazy. Okay rant over lol.
M.S.Carol chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
oh dear. It's late. I should go to bed. BUT I CAN'T! Jeesh.
M.S.Carol chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
again i'm at the edge of the long knife...feeling like I'm about to fall. God you're an amazing writer.
M.S.Carol chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
Dude...I wanted to cry after she saw the sketch. Jasper is killing me. I feel even though he's not physically cheating...he is emotionally invested.
GAH so much going on. I love them and yet...I feel a little guilty. Is that what you were trying to make your readers feel? I guilty pleasure. Well you succeeded.
M.S.Carol chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
I love the pace. Yes, it's slow but I love those that build overtime. it creates something much more profound and less mechanical or forced.
M.S.Carol chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
wow...I'm wiped out. Such a roller coaster. beautiful crazy roller coaster.
M.S.Carol chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
:-( so much heartache. This isn't fair to Bella. Jasper has's very confusing. But I love all this.
5,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »