Reviews for Golden Moon
Shamika Henry chapter 55 . 10/18/2013
I thoroughly relished this story. The general plotline was well established and its encompassed characters, well developed throughout the story. My favorite without a doubt would be Jasper. I just love that man lol. I felt that he was quite gentlemanly and overprotective, but that only enhanced his hot, tantalizing aura. He has poised himself as a new person, Bella has really transformed him. Together, they have grown and blossomed into two, new individuals, yet one entity. As much as hurdles arose against them, the circumstances would always reunite their hearts once more and although fate has a messed up way of resolving the conspiracies of these sacred somewhat lovers, in the end it all worked out and another chapter of Bella and Jasper's lives is yet to commence. Here's cheers to you, the author! This review is emitting from a young, aspiring novelist such as myself. I always love a chat so if you wish to contact me. You may... here's my email and tc, God bless:
Rosaroma chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Browncoat here reading your story! I love your comparisons, it had never occurred to me all the similarities and it seems like an amusing appropriateness to make Edward be Simon Tam. Loving this story so far, very well done.
maganda.angels chapter 55 . 10/6/2013
Really loved this story and the journey you took them on.

I know it's been 4 years but will you be writing the sequels? Would really love to read more :)
loving my insanity chapter 39 . 10/5/2013
this is a amazing story though i thought that he was gonna sing barney when she said he could sing he loves her
texbratt67 chapter 55 . 10/2/2013
While I realize that this story was finished 4 years ago I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope you someday write more.
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Awwww this is too perfect!
alice kahn chapter 55 . 9/6/2013
I love GM im a big fan with twilight fanfics but this is the only one that I havent wanted to put down. actually took 2 days of work 'sick' in order to read without disruptions. please please do a sequal and lwt me know when its done. abserlutly loved it. :)
angelic chapter 41 . 9/5/2013
This chapter made me cry... It start when Alice calls Bella and end when Bella is talking with Jasper... Still loved it, but I don't like the Alice on the phone. I just cery alot when reading this chapter. Hope you keep writing! Oh, and I would love fanfic like this one! :')
AZLadyWolf chapter 37 . 8/7/2013
Hunny - this is totally freakin' AWESOME - this Chapter and the whole damn story!
AZLadyWolf chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
I knew from the title of the Chapter! - FIREFLY ! Yesssssss!

And I'm loving your story so far!
Kataleena chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
This chapter was so shiny! I normally don't review (I know,bad of me) but not only was this chapter adorable, but I just have to review for a fellow browncoat!
will chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Bella rocks in this story
vmp1 chapter 54 . 7/25/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
PrincessLiya chapter 37 . 7/17/2013
angels cry by: Mariah Carey thats my fav song for rain but the video is the best way to see why i like it so much...
musiclilly chapter 55 . 7/13/2013