Reviews for Golden Moon
mscarol chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
You do if amazing here capture the awkwardness perfectly. Great chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
this is so great. love it so far.
lilyjen09 chapter 40 . 7/10/2014
This is a really great stury. I love the stronger bella, and love that she gets Jasper, (my favorite vampire), instead of Edward.
Vernoodle chapter 54 . 6/28/2014
Loved loved loved this fic. One of my favs FOR SURE! Hopefully you are still writing, because you're fantastic :)
Vernoodle chapter 38 . 6/27/2014
Seriously, how have I not found this fic before now? I can barely put it down to write this review! Lol!
Kyrie Star chapter 55 . 5/12/2014
A wonderful story and beautifully written. I'm sad it had come to an end but sadly I have been ignoring my own husband to read this. Was wondering if you were still doing the sequel?
Felicia Evans chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love it about Jasper
Guest chapter 55 . 5/11/2014
I hope you write the sequel i love it
FireRebel chapter 54 . 5/2/2014
Okay wow! What a beautiful story. I have to admit I love Alice so I'm happy you didn't completely destroy her in this story. But I also have now found I truly love this pairing. Part of this is mainly just the way you developed the characters from pointing out some of the more obvious flaws or plot holes to filling them in with other characteristics. I like the mix of events and happenings that truly bring your story to life. Whether it's the turning heroic side to Laurent or the voice of reason found in both Emily and Angela or the kind hearted friend in Mike the kind brother in Jacob or the prefect gentlemen in Jasper the independent Bella just outstanding overall. I'm SO happy I stumbled upon this. It truly is my favorite Bella and Jasper fanfic I've read. Amazing.
ANNALYCIA chapter 37 . 4/7/2014
IT'S GETTING STEAMYIN HERE!

AWESOME CHAPTER!

3. 3. -AnnalycialynnReyna17
lovegirl17 chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
I THINK THAT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM IS STARTING TO BE I LITTLE MORE THAN FRIENDS!
mamakarina chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
I love the Firefly reference! And I am really enjoying this story! Can't wait to read the rest!
Iktektwifan89 chapter 54 . 3/31/2014
I loved dis story ... It ws one of d best ones I've read on fanfic...hats of to you..! :D
Iktektwifan89 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014