Reviews for Golden Moon
mfaerie32 chapter 49 . 10/9/2014
Like I said...a dumbass.
mfaerie32 chapter 48 . 10/9/2014
Now I just wanna beat the sh*t out of her. She's in the wrong here.
mfaerie32 chapter 44 . 10/9/2014
She's a freakin' dumbass. 'Do this one thing for me and I'll never doubt you again.' Seriously? She shouldn't doubt him now. Is she so stupid that she hasn't considered the fact that Alice is lying? I wanna punch her something awful right now. Jasper is right, if he goes back, they're just proving to Alice that she has the control. What happens down the line when she calls again and tell Bella that Jasper is going to leave her? Will she expect him to go confront her then as well? Bella deserves to be miserable in her life if she creates these problems for herself. She doesn't deserve a relationship if she can't have faith in her partner.
AllTheRage1983 chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Just started this fic today and I'm already hooked! I haven't read much BellaxJasper, but I'm loving it so far! And how great is your comparison of Capt. Mal and Jasper?! Perfect! Not enough Twilight fics have Firefly references in them.
Shannon the Original chapter 55 . 9/5/2014
This was such a perfect story! I'm so glad I decided to read it because I must confess that at first I wasn't going too, but I've done that a lot before and quite a lot of the stories have been amazing and I think "Why didn't I read it sooner?" I really hope you do a sequel of Bella and Jasper's story and of course one about Mike's year, I loved him in this story and want to read more about him. I hope that he will be in Bella and Jasper's story because him and Bella were so close! :D LOVE THIS THANKS FOR WRITING SUCH A FANTABULOUS STORY!
Courtney Mason-Whitlock chapter 55 . 9/2/2014
This was an amazing story I loved the whole thing and I'm very excited to go read Jasper's pov of it
sarahbethh1992 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Interesting start. I defiantly love that Bella is stronger in this story, I never did like how she broke down after Edward. Yes they were 'soul mates' but seriously soul mate or not no one should effect a person that way, to be sad and upset is one thing, but to turn into a 'zombie'? Gah, drove me crazy. Okay rant over lol.
M.S.Carol chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
oh dear. It's late. I should go to bed. BUT I CAN'T! Jeesh.
M.S.Carol chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
again i'm at the edge of the long knife...feeling like I'm about to fall. God you're an amazing writer.
M.S.Carol chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
Dude...I wanted to cry after she saw the sketch. Jasper is killing me. I feel even though he's not physically cheating...he is emotionally invested.
GAH so much going on. I love them and yet...I feel a little guilty. Is that what you were trying to make your readers feel? I guilty pleasure. Well you succeeded.
M.S.Carol chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
I love the pace. Yes, it's slow but I love those that build overtime. it creates something much more profound and less mechanical or forced.
M.S.Carol chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
wow...I'm wiped out. Such a roller coaster. beautiful crazy roller coaster.
M.S.Carol chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
:-( so much heartache. This isn't fair to Bella. Jasper has Alice...it's very confusing. But I love all this.
M.S.Carol chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
My god, this whole story has taken me by surprise. It's the best rendition I have read about these two. I'm completely in love.
I love the fact, that Bella feels that she must have a problem attracted to these type of men. She knows her feels and see how mechanical his ares. But could it be that Jasper himself doesn't understand his feelings.
mscarol chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
You do if amazing here capture the awkwardness perfectly. Great chapter
5,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »