Reviews for Golden Moon
Twilighter368 chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
I had a Pirates of the Carrabean pinball machine at home growing up. My siblings and I would have everlasting tournaments. It was probably my parents bet investment. It could keep us busy for hours.
Twilighter368 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
I she gonna let him finish what he had to say?
Twilighter368 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I really loved that scene with Jasper. It gave me a much needed laugh.
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love that she's not a wimp here. Nice start.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
This story is a really good. I think you made Bella more real. I mean in the book she was kind of one dimensional but here she is going through what everyone thinks of in a break up. Bella still sounds like herself (well the more conscience part of herself) but more sincere. The part where jasper gave Bella the shopping bag was clever.
loventherussian17 chapter 55 . 6/21/2013
love it
Tinithor chapter 49 . 6/11/2013
Well generally i try not to be rude in my reviews, but i honestly can't help myself at the moment.

You're portrayal of Bella is possibly the most embarrassing protagonist I've ever seen. She's just so pathetic and helpless and above all stupid. Even with other people telling her what to do she makes the worst decision possible at every single turn it seems like. And then she has the gall to complain when people try to make decisions for her.
Tinithor chapter 41 . 6/11/2013
Why does it not even occur to Bella for a second that Alice could just be lieing about having a vision to get her way? No one could tell for certain if anything she says about visions is ever true.
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I love the fact that Jake and Bella's relationship is how it should be from start to finish. I'm only on chapter 9 BTW but still, I love it lol.
MinnieMatthews chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
You had them kiss and not together. How dare you. It was good and then no we didn't feel anything. I am sorry but really that hurt my feels. I am sitting right here I got feels you now.
MinnieMatthews chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I am going to need them to kiss
MinnieMatthews chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Why? Why did you do that? You see I was reading these and eating food. So I keep on read and put so fries in my mouth they read the last line is your story. I almost threw up. Omg. What a ch.
MinnieMatthews chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Aaaaahhhhh. This is me yelling. Aaahhhhhh. I love ut. And I am not even done.
HollyKalina23 chapter 55 . 6/5/2013
This story has been so amazing! I'm so glad to have been honored with this delightful and breath-taking story! So enthralling and definitely had me hanging on to every word! Please, please wrote the sequels soon! I'd really love to read them!
mh21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
ps. Now I really want to rewatch Firefly!
5,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »