Reviews for Rings of Pride and Ruin
Bushwah chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Brilliantly hilarious appendix! Not like Tolkien's at all... ?;
Bushwah chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I think, at the bottom here, it should be

May the Valar *guide* and protect you.

May the Valar *guard* and protect you.

I love this AND your "Bringing Trouble to Barad-dur" fic.
Isabelf Drottning chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
"and he had the most piercings Celebrimbor had ever seen.

"Perhaps that's what he wanted all the Rings for."

Hee Hee Hee GTG
Araloth the Random chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
A rather amusing appendix to an otherwise serious story! I don't know what's worse - dented cans courted by the mix, Sauron the Whale-builder in his spare time or arriving bearing an unresolved grunge!

I can't say too much, except that I immensely enjoyed everything about this fic.

And now I will attempt to write my history essay whilst trying not to contemplate Celebrimbor's strange attraction to Maiar with piercings! D
Clodia chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
That's an unexpectedly terse epilogue! Setting up for more stories? The succinctness leaves all of Celebrimbor's unhappy fate unspoken, which is very effective, although I did have a minute where I wondered if you'd uploaded the wrong document. Couple of typos: 'in which matters we were were' and a 'Galadrial'. Thanks again!
Araloth the Random chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
Wow, they really are in a mess, aren't they? That was quite interesting - the point Galadriel brought up that Eru and the Valar might potentially be opposed to the idea of the Rings is one I never really thought of.
Clodia chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Life just isn't getting easier for Celebrimbor... Interesting speculation on the making of Things of Power; it seems plausible enough to me. The conversation between Celebrimbor and Galadriel is good. Thanks again!
Clodia chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Sauron is finally identified! I liked this view on Amdir's Lorinand and Celebrimbor still troubled by his family's history. Thanks!
Araloth the Random chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Poor Celebrimbor - I'd be so frustrated if I were delayed in an urgent situation like that! Update!

Clodia chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Poor Celebrimbor, cast in the Cassandra role. It makes sense that the other Ring-bearers would be unimpressed to be told to take them off on the evidence of a nightmare. Thanks again!
Clodia chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
I like to think of Celebrimbor running around in his dressing gown. You might want to correct a couple of 'Galadrial' typos. Thanks again!
Araloth the Random chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I like the way you portrayed the speculation about Annatar and his motives and identity. And thanks for updating so soon!

Araloth the Random chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow. . .this is really quite good! I can't wait to see what happens next - update soon!
Clodia chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Nice start to an interesting topic. I very much like the idea of a Ring that can only locate lead. Thanks!