Reviews for Eaten Away
Redcliff chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Creepy but good. That ending was completely f* up.
Tokyo Nightingale chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is ... *incredible*. So dark and creepy and twisted, but all the better for it! AMAZING. *_*
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That was... scary!
AkiraNyaag chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
very beautifully written and poetic. It makes you really feel for knives and his sadness. Well done, I love it!
adorima chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow. I didn't know who that dead person was at first becuase you said that KNIVES was the living dead...not...him...

Why are people saying "Poor Knives"...we should have pity on the one he kept half-alive!

clasping his hands with the thin, rock-cold bony remnants of another palm. It was hard against his cheek, but he didn’t mind, because he could remember - yes, he could - when it had been soft, and warm, and living, and so he let himself remember, and it was soft once again.
Shardd the Spider chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
That... was so damn creepy. Wonderfully creepy. Airghg. *shudders* Ergh, that scene with the skull grinning back at Knives sent shivers through my spine. *sighs* Poor poor poor little Knives. All he wanted was Eden with his Brother.
that is secret chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
O_O Wow. That was. . . it was disturbing and brilliant and just plain good.
Phuq chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Creepyfreakycreepfest.
Verdi chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
;_;...this was so sad...how could you write something so heart wrenchingly sad?

You KNOW a fic is a succesfull when it can evoke such eotions out of its reader. THis fic makes me heart strings literaly ache for poor Knives. Its so...so..god. I cant even describe it. This fic is just so wretchedly sad and tortures poor Knives, but I luv it...0_0

GREAT JOB!1!
Argent Inluminai chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Now that was a good read...Not happy, but sad in a what-was-once, what-might-have-been sort of way. That probably makes no sense, does it? Well, I liked it a *lot*, essentially. Definitely a favorite.
mimarin chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
God, it takes one hell of a writer to perfectly evoke sorrow and horror within a reader in the span of several pages. I bow down to the queen of KxV.
mimarin chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Animagess the Happy reviewer chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Well, that was happy... Knives the Living Dead, huh? Interesting concept. This story sends shivers down my spine. You were always a good writer, Tomo. Just not a very happy one. Keep it up! The world can always use more angst!
Xara-Vodka and Donuts I will sign in one day chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
OMG! new trillions tomochan fic! and by god, its better than ever! is there gonna be more? Please god, let there be more. I love your twincests like life itself...Love Xara
DiiBish chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
*shivers* that has to be one of the creepiest, saddest things i've read in a while. i'm saving it! *claps!*