Reviews for I Will Not Break
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
I can't even with this story. It's so dramatic and
Annoying. Literally everything makes me cringe in a bad way. Like it was a good idea but you made the dialogue so awkward! Hate it so much!
AZSeaOtter chapter 32 . 7/4/2016
Very powerful and completed story! Even though it was full of angst, it was exciting, with lots of affection, not to mention the spectacular lemons; needless to say, I loved it! Sookie went through so much in this story...so much pain...but I'm so relieved she had Eric helping her every step of the way. I'm especially glad she was able to act out her revenge on all of those involved in her abduction (even though she went through a mental breakdown and changed her mind, lol); thankfully, Eric was there to secretly see it through (heehee). Loved the switches between Sookie and Eric's POV. I absolutely adored the undying love they held for each other, it was positively exhilarating! Thank you so much for sharing!
ljpjcg chapter 32 . 4/6/2015
Great story. You're writing has so much feeling. This must have been a hard story to write. Thank you for sharing this.
tanseynz chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
At last she recognises she needs help, which will be such a relief to Eric, Amelia and her other loved ones. Poor Eric. He loves her so much, has tried to do so much for her and yet has his work and vampire politics to deal with at the same time.
Your writing just gets better and better, and this difficult topic is a great example.
tanseynz chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Your Eric is the type of man every woman who has been abused needs. Someone loving, someone who listens and understands she did nothing to deserve that, no matter how she reacted.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Such cruelty after all she's been through. You know those who love her won't judge, but some people do. Amazing piece of writing.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Your Sookie is a survivor. Her decision to put her mind in another place when possible shows she's convinced she will survive, escape or be rescued, and somehow get her life back, despite what is being inflicted upon her. Appalling but for many women, reality.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Why would you expect ANYONE to "tolerate" rape? What's wrong with you?
LostInSpace33 chapter 32 . 5/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
georgiasuzy chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it!
EVERYTHINGERICANDSOOKIE chapter 32 . 6/1/2013
This story was absolutely fantastic. It was angst, sad, hilarious, happy, love filled, and it just about ripped my heart out at times, but really, it was amazing. This is possibly my favorite story I have read for this fandom. Well done. This is a great piece of work. It kept me on edge and I was shocked by so many things! I usually can guess what's going to happen, but this time, it was just to good! Thank you for shareing your story. I know that its a few years old, but I couldn't not say anything.
jroxraytech chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I know this is not a new story but i just wanted to say that this chapter and last chapter were very well written. I was in tears by the end of this one. My heart broke for them as a couple. Truly amazed at the emotional range you write with
cela whitney chapter 32 . 7/29/2012
i loved this story! i haven't read anything like it brfore,and i was very moved by sookies strength in getting past all that had happened to her . i'm looking forward to your next adventure into eric and sookie land.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/11/2012
I love your writing and have been enthralled for a solid week reading all of your stories. I debated about reading this story because it was so very dark but I'm glad I continued because it was a nice love story between S & E. I liked looking at their married life in suburbia. With that said I thought Eric was a bit weak in this story but I understand that it was mainly about Sookie and her journey so these events had to happen. Sookie cried throughout this entire story which was kinda sad I was hoping for a little happiness. Eric appeared even weaker by not accepting the Kingship, he should have split it with Sandy and just took Louisiana so he could keep Sookie safe. There is no guarantees that Sandy may not turn on them one day. Your story was very enlightning and it left you wanting more. Thank you for writing such great sotries!
kerriki chapter 32 . 1/24/2012
I re-read this one and it made me cry several times. Love it!