Reviews for The Constant Path
kittyKat010 chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
please continue this AMAZING story!
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
I know this hasn't been updated in ages, but it's been a super fun and interesting ride so far.
I love the reactions to the Animated Megatron, and G1 Stars cream was beautifully sadistic in his treatment of Animated Prowl. Animated Bumblebee is just spot on in his over reactions and attempted sneakers, and UGH! His realization with Ratchet! PERFECTION!
I laughed so hard I woke the cat.
Autobot Guardian chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
You really should continue this. It's AWESOME! Oh, but please, make some way for Prowl to escape with his weapons and get to the Autobot base to get help! He's my favorite TFA character, and I don't want him to get hurt too badly!
BookWarrior23 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
I love your story so much! Your writing is brilliant and O her so caught up in reading it that I have no clue what is going on around me. I cannot wait until the next update! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Update!please! It's been 6 years! :-(
Rianne.S chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
If your going to abandon something, especially Fanfic gold like this, please write a note. ...
Sarielgrace chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Awww! Animated!Ratchet was so tender *sniffles*
Me: Waahhh! PROWLIE!
Prowl: MY DESIGNATION'S NOT PROWLIE! IT'S PROWL! SAY IT WITH ME, PR-OW-L!
Me: ...You totally broke my streak. Thanks a lot.
Prowl: GOOD! Don't call me Prowlie!
Me: *Sniffles* WAAHHH! PROWL IS INJURED! WHYYYYYY! WHYYYY! DAMN YOU MEGATRON! BOTH OF YOU!
Prowl: Sariel! Stop it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Wat a shame this story hasn't been updated its so interesting:(
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Oh please tell me you plan on continuing this! It's such a wonderful story! Poor Bee... so terrified at first, but now you recognize that you're among you're comrades. The only question is... will they believe you, or will they cast doubt and mistrust upon you? If they doubt and mistrust you, maybe they'll believe after seeing two Megatrons on the battlefield? LOL Please continue this! You've got me hooked, and now I'm sitting here staring at my screen and crying because there's no more chapters... I can't believe it's been close to six years since you last updated this beautiful story!
Wolf1989 chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I want more! Why did you stop back in 2009?! I'm addicted now and it's all your fault so please get some more chapters out! PLEASE!
buslimpan chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Wow! This is awesome! I love this story so far! It will be fun to see what will happen both with Prowl and Bumblebee!
Nyx811 chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
update please
Prowl's-fangirl chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
So cool please keep going!
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Awesome Job! Keep updating!
Infinitechange chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Very awesome and interesting story so far!