Reviews for The Constant Path
Nyx811 chapter 5 . 3/14
update please
supergs1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
So cool please keep going!
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Awesome Job! Keep updating!
Infinitechange chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Very awesome and interesting story so far!
madagascarmaster chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
*stares at 'To Be Continued'*...You lied.*sniffle*
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Eeyup. He'll have a cow, and the whole barnyard with it.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
*giggle*
Aiedail chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Please finish this story! If you are going to discontinue it please inform us! I belive others would like you to update or inform us that you shall no longer be contining this thrilling tale. Please updade Aiedail*_*
Aiedail chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Please continue with this story its awsome!
Reader chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
lol now this is too fun to give up. A very nice idea and id very much like to see it completed. Please find it in ya to complete or atleast give it to caring hands if ure not interested anymore, i know its been like 3 years but heres for hope. U done quite a nice job and i really wanna see how prowl escapes and what the g1 r gonna do about this mess and how to help bee find prowl and get them back home. U have done a terrific job so far! Its fun, curious, and entertaining. Please update soon!
SeekerMoonblade chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
I know it's been close to three years but I would love to see this updated again.
mandy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Please update soon. this is good.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Great stroy can't wait for more.
ChloeBee901 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
this is AWESOME. i love crossovers with alternate TF universes. i love this but YOU'VE gotta promise ME one thing: KEEP ON WRITING IT! its so cool and i cant wait for Bee to tell Ratchet what happened, its gonna be AWESOME. but i have to be a bit of a critic, spelling and grammar isnt actually that great though but aside from that, its great!
medafan 53 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
i agree with everyone else even though i just got around to reading this today but 2 years? when you update it better be a very good chapter.

also how could anyone think that bee and prowl were in the movieverse? the description of soundwave, ratchets colours, the mention of a prowl as second in command a 'bee looking like his namesake only fits in g1.