Reviews for Stalker
princessanime29 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Ahh Kisshu never change. Haha he's funny XD Quoting things and then coming up with new excuses. I was cheering for him all the way! But no shit Ichigo didn't want him there that was the purpose of those things, silly Kisshu. Nice, cute story keep up the good work!
DrDark7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
heheh that was great. love it
Clueless person chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is great! This is really great!
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
LOL. I love these little 'glimpse' fics, where we get to peek for just a moment into Kisshu's mind. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
LOL THAT WAS GREEEAAAAT. xD
Shikuro-Chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is definetly one of your best 're all great!
Kuri-the-fangirl-of-Kish chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
(I is too lazy to log in XP)

I know you wrote this a while ago, but I really wanted to review this when I read it a long time ago but I forgot! Oops!

Anyway, this was INSANELY hilarious (spelling?) and I love the fact that you implied how sexy and awesomekish thinks he is (not that I disagree with him...heh heh...)

And also, apparently, Pai needs to review the alphabet with Kisshu again:

A.) I can't help it if I'm hopelessly falling for her.

B.) I can't help it if I'm an alien.

D.) Have you ever tried taking over the world? Yeah, it kind of does that to you.

Kuri: Um, what happened to the letter C.)?

Kish: C is a myth! A myth I tell you!1!

Kuri: ... ok? _"

I wish I could write this good! But alas, I am only a little seventh grader with a poor English class. (our standards- not that great)
0.LonelyPoet.0 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
super-sexiness indeed!
The total tidal wave chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Taruto is cool with the plant stuff but uhhhhh Kishu hate to brake with you your not sext at all not even 2 percent heck not even 1 percent your like just barly passing Kawaii.
Rurupu-kun chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great ending Nyan!
Sakura7297 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is so funny! Kish has turned into a stalker and I'm sorry Kish but you do not have the powers of sexiness!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Overall good story, but what about C?
TwilightFan16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Lol his powers of super sexiness :) rofl
kiki chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
oh, sure kisshu, na no da
FictionalSandbox chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
lol. But you've totally taken the wind out of my sails stalker-wise! I'm currently writing a PaixLettuce that has a scene just like that one in it! Argh!