Reviews for Broken Glass
Kwentiel chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hello. I love your story. The characters are wonderfully written, I find their voices perfect. (But I'm old, the first Terminator movie is one of my favorites and for me Kyle Reese will always be Michael Bihen)

shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Absolutely fabulous. I loved this story and I agree 100%. Derek and Sarah are a freaking HOT couple. The scenes with them together just sizzle. Please write more stories. I need a fix. I miss them. Silly idiots at FOX cancelled the series. It was one of the best shows on TV. I wish they would do a tv movie. Great job. Your fan fic characters were right on.
Nyah chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nice work gere. I wish we had gotten to see this scene.

Kyle a big damn hero? You don't happen to be a Firefly fan do you?
seek-to-enchant121584 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Well I thought that it was very good. And spellcheck is a writer's best friend, lol. There just aren't enough Derek/Sarah stories out there. I think they compliment each other well in the show and I thought you captured the flow between them rather well. And I totally get what you're saying about Jonathan Jackson as Kyle. He seems to fit into the role perfectly. It doesn't hurt that I've thought he was cute since seeing him in Camp Nowhere. But that's just me. Thanks for sharing!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
"On a totally unrelated and irrelevant note, I think I'm in love with Jonathan Jackson (Kyle) now."

You and me both. Of course, being in love with Derek does complicate the whole thing.
geekischic chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was fantastic! Great little one shot here. So in character and beautifully written and GAH I just loved it! Awesome awesome job! :)
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Lovely, excellent characterization. A beautiful piece.
luv4wyatt chapter 1 . 2/23/2009
I loved this story! I'm so glad someone touched on this episode there were just so many fic possibilities :) And I think everyone is in love with Jonathon Jackson as Kyle *grins*
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
So agree with the love of Kyle. The tear that streaked down his face when Sarah told of how she'd been tortured for THEIR son, was so good and so powerful.

Really, really, loved this. I love Derek. I love him soo much. Brian Austin Greene just brings so much to the character, and you've got him down pat!

Great job
autumn0587 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I liked your story. The imagery was quite good. And on a side note, Jonathan Jackson? Really? He's cute and all, but that weird, patchy beard... It looked like it was glued on. lol.
Tearlit chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I don't think that this much went anywhere, though I do think that if it did I wouldn't have liked it near as much. To me it wasn't about going somewhere it was about sitting still and exploring the characters and I love how you did it. The dialogue was spot on with their characters and I really enjoyed the description and Sarah's thought processes. The last line is probably my favorite - it's so poignant and lovely.

Great job! *_*
devra chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Kudos to you for a beautifully written, insightful story.