Reviews for Twirl
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Aaaw, that was soo sweet! :)
Allison237Gleek chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That was the sweetest story ever! OMG! That was so great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
awwwww:)
Pillow-Niddo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is a cute story! I never imagined Eustace getting jealous... But anything is possible in fanfiction, am I correct? Simply love it!
marble-fire chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
that was adorable!
Koraki chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great story!
YouGotBurned chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
awww cute!
EdmundHeart chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh, I loved it! Great plot and characterization. Some of the arguments between Edmund and Eustace just made me laugh out loud! Plus I just love the little tidbit at the end, where Eustace holds the door open for Jill and she giggles. XD Great job!
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Awesome story you've written here! I thought you wrote the characters well, and I laughed at some of the matches between Eustace and Edmund.
Account Vacated chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I really liked this, that is both the story and the pairing
FeatherDaydreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This story was awesome! Great beginning and even better ending! I liked how you didn't make the common mistake of trying to fit in a rommance with the guy that everyone wants girl to end up with, in our case Eustace. A lot of people try to fit that in at the end and it just sounds rushed. You portrayed just enough hope for their future. Well done.
WEirdo chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Eustace/Jill isn't so bad if it's written well (like here) but Meteoric Tree

claims that soon she is going to write a Eustace/Jill/Edmund, then I realized that Jill/Edmund would be nice. I found ONE once! it's called Standing in the Rain. It's kind of fluffy though. Read Meteoric Tree, she's an awesome writer!

You're really good too,

WEirdo
that.little.spy chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
awwww :)
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
What a great short story. I think you really captured Edmund's and Eustace's characters. And, you did pretty well with Peter and Lucy.
Jenny chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I know it sounds totally wierd. But u should do a Jill/Edmund fanfic. Like a real one!

Awesome story