Reviews for The Reverse Pygmalion Paradox
Jess-siriusly chapter 7 . 7/20
Aww I love your Sheldon portrayal! So well-written, loved it!
JPElles chapter 7 . 4/12
Fun story. And good wrap up.
kimjo2 chapter 7 . 4/1
This has to be one of the very best Shenny stories I have read. The end of chapter 6 had me sniveling and the last one kept me smiling. You are truly one of the choicest royal rulers of Shennyland. Thanks so much
mekareami chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
I enjoyed your story and am sad it is over. Tyvm for writing :-)
Ezmerelda chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
You did a wonderful job getting the reality of Sheldon's...special needs into this story. You were correct in stating that, in most BBT stories, Sheldon is woefully out of character. I don't think I would be able to write him with as much realism as you have. Thank you for spending the time to write this touching story. "
Jademy chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Thank you!
This day was definitely not wasted while reading this story...
jslee102 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Wow, that was an amazing story
Ninnyss chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
freakin genius. it cannot be more perfect :3 i laughed and i almost cried! ( don't worry, it's a good sign. i'm as hard as a rock) hope you're still writing. regards mr.!
Pisces146 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
This fic is pure and utter genius. A Cary-esque Sheldon? I still feel the shivers going down my spine. A man like that could take over the world and everyone would be swooning too hard to care. If all of our prayers are answered and Shenny does happen, I hope Leonard reacts just as positively. I would like to feel that Leonard considers his friendship with Sheldon important enough to react that way. Thank you so much for such an amazing fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
i loved it 3
Jen4850 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Love those baby names.

very well written and paced story
outinritefield1 chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Just found this story and I absolutely loved it! Great job with the characters. I couldn't even begin to understand how to write Sheldon.

I was completely captivated from the moment Penny woke up (her freak out was hilarious) to the very sweet epilogue (those twins are must be a handful!). Thanks so much!
Halfred Askold chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
I loved your story. I love any Sheldon and Penny pairing and I am glad to see Leonard concerned for Sheldon.

Bravo. More.

Rate: AA
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
Just wonderful! This goes so to my fav list. :)
eljeha2000 chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad everything worked out in the end. I have to say that for this chapter Leonard wins the prize :)