Reviews for New Plan
sylphxpression chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
I haven't laughed out loud this much in a LOng time, you are hilarious!
Maree Davies chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
funny but dramatic it realy has ur touch.
Artestry11 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
O! Who's Nathan?

Ha ha! Thank you for mentioning me and my crazy reviews! I'm not very crazy or anything at the moment though, just . . .blank. (a twelve hour day plus three hours of train travel can do that to you . . .)

Anyway, great chapter! Now, write another one so i have something to read on the long train ride to work!
Winterwarrior chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
I love this story! You have to keep it coming! Hehe, keep up the good work, there were no spelling mistakes i could see, so i give all of it a 9 out of 10. Just because i like longer stories. ;)

Keep up the good work! I will definitly be reading this in the future.
TheAPrincess chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
This is friggin' HALARIOUS! I love it! Keep the chapters coming please! Oh, by the way, I might start my own OC fic...any tips?
Artestry11 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Yay! FINALY! Cant wait for the bone plating or whatever you call it to come through! It's gonna be wicked!

I wonder how Seven's gonna get back at Jean for "punishing her?"

Aha! I've got it! She can make a stash of her own!

MWAHAHAHAHA . . .HA . . .ha.

(OK. Either your insanity is catching, or MY writer's block is loosing the battle and taking what's left of my sanity with it. *Shrugs* Meh. I 'spose it'll help clear my head of rationality . . . wait, that cant be good . . .)

Nice chappie. And, if my room was decked out like that I'd cover the walls with posters and make ALL the furniture mysteriously vanish . . . out the window . . . and into a dumpster filled with petrol. Then I'd strike a match. XD
Artestry11 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Col! You have a lot of crazy ideas that come in handy when you want to write a fic like this. i never know what you'll come up with next!

Now, hurry up and update before I strap your hands to the keyboard and make you! This is not a flame. You have a great story going here. Please, don't leave us hanging!

PS - (A review for my story would be nice. *hint hint*)XD
sylphxpression chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Seven's an awesome-eriffic name, I really like the way you're managing to be original and obviously stay true to your own voice. ; )
theewriter chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Another great chapter. I can't wait until the next! Um that's it really, brilliant.
theewriter chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Wicked!

Seven's dry sense of humour makes me laugh!

Anyway It's wicked and I can't wait for the next chapter

This is going to sound like an advertisement, but it's not, um but you might be interested in my X-Men story? It's only one chapter long so far but you obviously like X-Men so it's up to you.

Anyway, keep it up.
Artestry11 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
WOW! Thank god, Dael, you finally updated!

Thats good because otherwise i'd have to exert the energy to nag you untill you did . . . and i'm a minus 10 on the annoy-the-crap-out-of-you-friends scale, so that wouldn't have worked.

CRITICISM: No spelling mistakes, no random reactions (OK a lot of random stuff, but that's just normal for you.)lots of explainations in there . . .yep, an all round good chapter.

Now write another one! lol

Ps; pls, dont make me nag u . . . i don't feel like dying from exhaustion. lol
huffle-bibin chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is brilliant! I love how you really show her anti-mutant feelings from the get go. And then her mom's reaction shows part of where it came from. And then she finds out she's a mutant, and man oh man her reaction is going to be great. I can't wait for more!
Artestry11 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Madness! Keep writing, Dael! I still don't know a damn thing about X-men, but this is realy cool!

i can't believe no one's reviewed! you write in a different way to a lot of people, you dont spend like half-an-hour describing what stuff looks like (like me) and you write what your thinking more than what your seeing.

It's a breath of fresh air.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading. XD