Reviews for Secret
crazypaige1306 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
HOORAY FOR MIJACK! X3 I like this fic! :D
Superknight123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Here's the support you asked for. Honestly, I love this story. Jack does seem like a character who would have serious issues with what he did, and I love how the characters were all kept in, well, character. I could almost see this being a canon confession from Jack in the series one day.

Either way, I'm giving a 5/5 for this, and I hope to see much more.
RAWRitsAnime chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved it :]

It was great and emotional.
elias chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Nice Story!
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
that was good :) i didn't really find it that angst-y, but i did get the vibe that it was quite depressing. somehow i can imagine jack doing that too lol :)
Jack-Atlus-Lover chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Jack x Carly is a better couple. Mikage has no story. Good ff though!
Dragon Ninja 1138 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hey, You are not alone in supporting JackxMikage, I've been a fan of this pairing for a while, so forget about being a loner for I like Jack am (or was depending on which part of the series) king but I am considered by a few to be king of the Armed Dragons. Hey, can you do another of this pairing, I'd liek to see what else in this pairing you can do!
raiu9 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I think this is your best story so far. That image of Jack crying was made me choke up.

Nice.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Not bad at all. Even though it looks nothing like current canon, it seems completely believable. Though Jack's like, what, 19? The only problem I can see is how he gets the booze.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I feel the same way about the MiJack thing... ;_;

this story was cute! :D XD
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Gawd that was sexy! Angsty Jack and his lovely secretary 2gether no matter is always hot! Also loved the banter between aki in the beginning! I also love MixJack!