Reviews for Pavement
MonkeyFighter chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
once again, you put such vivid images in my head, i loved it! i liked that, although it was abrupt, it was also gradual at the same time (that made more sense in my head). i also liked that is was booth who was kinda avoiding it and brennan who was thinking it out and acting. great job!
MadDelight chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
so so so so good. completely satisfying.
elis75 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Great story!
L100Meganium chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
That was the best short Bones/Booth fic I've read!

I totally loved it. I felt like both Bones and Booth were entirely in-character, which is nice. It was good that you had Brennan struggling over whether or not she loved Booth before deciding that yes, she did. Also, I always knew it would take Angela to get her to admit it. ;)

I was getting choked up when Booth said he loved her in the last chapter... ;.;

Truly, bravo. Now if only it'd happen like this...XD Wishful thinking, I suppose.

Well, that is what fanfiction is for, after all. :)

Thanks for giving me something wonderful to read! D
kimmiej77 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
omg! i loved it, your amazing at writing! so glad i found your stories!
cmf227 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
That was lovely, as always. I think you do a great job of writing Brennan and Booth, and I loved the girl talk with Angela. Great job.
DarkArts27 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Wow. Again with this speechless business. Woo, 100th review; perhaps that will make up for the fact that I've undeniably 'missed the boat' on this one, and didn't get to review every chapter as you wrote. I could go into some long, boring spiel about what I loved about this, but I'd end up putting the whole damn fic in there, and I don't think the character limit on reviews would allow. Instead, I'll just say how perfect this was. You say on your profile that you like to keep the characters in character (try and say that fast 10 times :S); you do an amazing job of it, so much so that it seems like that *actually* happened on the show. Can't wait to read more of yours :D

ilovemclife chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
aw very cute. i loved angela's little speech, and how bones confessed first. great job! :)
T.S chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
"...white lightning curling into her belly."

DaLiza chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Loved the alternating points of view, Brennan and Angela's talk on the phone (I miss the girl talks on the show), Brennan deciding just to say the words "that would change his life forever", Booth's "Of course I love you...I've always loved you", and Brennan's "Don't be afraid". So sweet! Excellent job yet again. :)
KG86 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
magicalriot chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
love it love it love it love it! Great job, i am very impressed. Good work.
saragillie chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
You did a good job of using actions to show their emotions - the rhythm of Booth's running as he tries to outrun his memories/regrets and the way he can't stop kissing her. I liked it a lot.
Rachel chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
This is a really beautifully piece of writing! I've read a fair share of Bones fanfiction, but rarely do writers keep the characters in-character the entire way through because typical romance usually take over. But you did it so wonderfully, I couldn't not give my two-cents worth! I love how we slowly learned of their predicament in small pieces here and there, from both perspectives. You got all the characters down-pat. You even got Angela right on the nose, which is also tough and rarely successfully done in other fanfics. The ending was fantastic as well. I'm so glad there was no consummation to punctuate the ending. Booth's "So, we’re really gonna do this?" just brings it home perfectly. Bravo!
MoonlightGardenias chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
I meant to review this sooner, but I've been busy. Anyway,I love the ending. The entire thing, really, but I love that for once Bren was the one to make the first move. It also makes sense for Booth to be at least a little scared about it. I's Bones. Not just some random person. Great job, and I look forward to more.