Reviews for Comfort
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
that's a good start then make them see that they each other please and ty
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Lol I love this! It's so cute!
Akai-Pixy chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I can't stop thinking about what happens next. Please write more, I have so many questions that need answeres! (Do Logan and Rogue fight over Gambit? Does Gambit question himself come morning?) Please, please, pleas :-{
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I like it. Is there gonna be more?

TTFN
x GigaByte x chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was so adorible,remy is being so cute when he's post the next chapter if there isn't a next chapter,please add a new one i want to know what happens an aswome writer,if you want to reply back email me at or even to discuss x-men or remy and wolverine yaoi.
BJ2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Yay! More Logan/Remy goodness. You've got me hooked. :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
OMG.

I am a HUGE X-Men nerd, though I stopped reading the series in the late 90's. I always thought that poor Gambit got the short end of the stick when it came to Rogue-he loved her, and she never knew what she felt..she toyed with him & I always felt so bad for the poor guy-if he DID kiss her, he could quite possibly end up in the hospital :(

This was SO good, Ash. (I know that you're going to disagree with me, but shut up, it WAS) I wasn't sure what I would think about Gambit/Wolverine slash, but you wrote it in a way that I could enjoy.

Good job, hon.