Reviews for All Those Years Ago
tauridowning chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
I love this story alot! I really hope that you finish this soon. I really hope Nathan wakes up, and that Brooke and Lucas can find their way back to each other, and that Haley finds her inspiration and claims Jamie as her own.
dianehermans chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
update asap please
Princesakarlita411 chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
is this almost over?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
Lindsey can sense Luke isn't happy and does miss Brooke so much.

Millie can also sense Brooke isn't as happy as she makes herself out to be. And Brooke realized it too with the help of Julian.

yeah she's going back to Tree Hill.

Now she needs to see/talk to Luke. They both feel the same way about each other but wont admit it.
mickeiblue chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
im having major bl withdrawals here :P but can i just say bye bye julian. dont let the door hit you on the way out.
Brooke.rayne chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
I'm new to this story, I just picked it up yesterday, but I have to say, that this is one of the best brucas fan fics I've read in a long time.

I love how you've put in all the major events and quotes and dialog of the orginal storyline, into your story your way. Your still respecting the orginal, but just putting a slight twinge on things, how their said, how their played out. I really enjoy it.

I love that you went from "present" to "past", though I'm only on chapter 12. This story is very well thought out, and you put it all together very gracefully. It doesn't feel rushed, it flows very nicely. I also like how you didn't marry Nathan and Haley, that to me, always seemed unrealistic. But you kept their feelings the same.

I really can't say a bad thing about this story so far, and from what I've read so far, I don't see that changing.

So just keep doing what your doing, it's a great story.

Btw, you used one of my all time favorite movie quotes! A quote that just screams Brucas!

'When two people love each other but can't seem to get it together, when do you reach the point where enough is enough?'

I first saw that quote on the movie The Mexican.
CaseyJr chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
WOW!: I can't wait for that long story. I hope for a LOT of Brathan!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
Seems like brook and Haley had a heart to heart talk and got some thing cleared up between them. And found some answers they wanted about each other. And they even hugged.

Wow Brooke and Haley each have a kid by Nathan and he doesn't even know it.
pam211 chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
holy moly brooke is a total slut. her justification was ... weak to say the least, esp. to be able to say that to haley. wow.

interested in seeing what comes next.
mickeiblue chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
oh rece, loved it! brilliant having teh comments about history repeating itself and how teh jokes on natahn. lol. but still natahn would have done it differently if he'd had the chance, bless him. curious to know how lucas will cope with everything. this has been a great story beautifully written. you shoudl be very proud, you do have a great gift. hope all is well *hugs*
babyd21 chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
First off I have to say how sorry I am that I haven't reviewed in a while. But in my defense today I was going through my favorite stories, and realized that you have updated. I was like YAY! Cuz prior to that I hadn't realized that you had not only updated that time, but 4 times before that too. So once I noticed I went to reading this chapter, the first one that I have missed. Now onto my thoughts of this chapter:

Now I know that Brooke's always been very big on protecting her heart not wanting to get her again, like before, but I couldn't help but wish that despite that, that when Lucas had approached the subject about that stuff that she had found in the car, that Brooke would have told him truthfully how she felt about it, how she felt about him. And would stop hiding behind the wall that she had put between them. Even though that was all going through my mind, I also thought why should it be that easy for Lucas, why can't he reveal the way he feels towards her because he was the one that had screwed up. So despite my anger towards Brooke at that part I also loved the fact that you had it happen the way it had. Nothings ever that easy in life, and I liked how you depicted it in that scene with them.

With the whole Nate lecture with Lucas, uggh that has always been one of my favorite scenes in the show, and I love how you brought it into your story and twisted it into your own way, just like with the one before that. It was just so honest and amazing! And theres no other words I can give on that part, but that I absolutely loved it!

The whole 'bonding' with Brooke and Rachel, if you can even call it that, I would say that I loved it. Maybe not the whole thing beginning to end, but by the time it got to the end of their conversationg, it reminded me of the friendship those two had in season 4. How amazing it was, and I just love how you brought a spark of that into your story!

Wow, I actually got a little teary eyed. Brooke/Nathan are my second favorite friendship, and when you had them go on about how Brooke shouldn't make the same mistakes as he had, it tore at my heart strings, in a good way lol. Brooke and Nathan bonding time, just can't get enough of it hehe.

When I saw that you were having Lucas go after Brooke to New York, I was like 'EEEEEKK!' lmao. He's actually going to fight for her, show her that he wants to be with her, instead of just ending it with him telling her how he feels, and she leaves. And I just love that, and the fact that your having him bring Nathan with him!

Haley lunging at Nathan, just fantastic!

*screaming at the top of my lungs, jumping up and down on my bed!* Omg the ending with Brooke and Lucas, how you had him step up to introduce her, and then very softly and romanticly have him whisper in her ear 'the girl I love...' , holey crackers, just blown away!

I loved this chapter, and wow this is the longest review that I have ever written, phew lol. Great chapter, and now I will be onto the next...

~D
Princesakarlita411 chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Brucas7 chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
I really love this story. I hope you finish it I am anxious to find out what happens!
Eirinakib13 chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
Hey I love this fanfiction!

Are you going to continue/finish it?

I really hope you do!
Patina chapter 19 . 6/9/2010
You are an awesome writer. Thanks for keeping the story going. Can't wait to read the next chapter.