Reviews for Unstoppable
mary chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Ok...i dont want to make you cry agean...but...its 2015. I sounds like you intended to finish this story but didn't. If you ever get arouned to reading this, please don't feel obligated because i know you have a life (my condolences to your grandparents and i hopee your mom is doing ok, I'll pray for you all) but i realy love this stpry and i ask that if you have the time to finish it someday. Thanks :)
RogueGambit3 chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
I hope things are doing alot better for you and hopefully you find inspiration to continue this awesome story
stacy29 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Really enjoy reading this, I hope you update soon... I like the concept and am curious where youll take it from here.
Whitechocolate14 chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Ah! No! Must know what happens!
demonlrd66 chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Hey hun,

So sorry to hear what you've been going through. Was so excited to see this update in my inbox, and we're all willing to wait a little longer for chapter 10.

Best of luck,

~me~
scribblemyname chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
:hugs: Take as long as you need. I've been in the same boat on a lot of stories. Real life takes precedence and we will be waiting. Blessings!
evioletfox chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
great story i think you capture the charicters perfict XD
blackberryhunttress chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Hey, I know you haven't updated this story in a while but I just wanted to let you know that it was pretty awesome and if you ever decided to pick it back up, you'd definitly have this avid reader! Great plot idea!
Rogue181 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
hm...this is really interesting! please update soon! :D

luve,

Fairy!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
I really enjoyed this update! It certainly was good to see that things were going much better for everyone, especially Kurt and Rogue. Those two are just not meant to be at odds with one another. Things are definitely interesting on Remy and Gambit's end. I look forward to what will happen next! Thanks for the update!
TriGemini chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Great chapter!

Hopefully, Kurt understands that even though, he wants to protect Rogue from getting hurt; he's got to let her make her own choices. Especially, when it comes to a certain Cajun, we all know that Rogue holds a certain fondness for.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
the-writing-vampire chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
I understand your reasoning for the delay. Life happens, and alot of the things that happen we can't control - the only thing in our hands is how we choose to react to what life hands us. Do we choose to wallow in our misory when something bad happens to us or someone we care about, or do we take life by the horns dealing with what happens as best as we can? That is our choice. Now then, since my little tangent is over, I can get on with the review.

I really like how you switched between the Remys and Rogue with Logan and Kurt in this chapter. You even made it so that the Remys could see what Rogue was doing as she interacted with her family figures. I'm also glad that in the last few chapters, you gave us some back story on Remy, Gambit and Rogue plus Kurt and Logan. It's nice to know what caused Remy to go into this little Domain, as well as to why Gambit and Rogue company are there in a little bit more detail than what we had in the first part of the story.

I have a few questions about what is going to happen, and I'm writing them here in hopes that you will keep them in mind. (It's a habit.)

1) Will Kurt and Logan ever actually accept Remy and Rogue's relationship?

2) What are the other world's Gambit is going to show his other self? Will the result of what will happen to both Remy and Rogue if he so chooses to leave her be one of them?

3) Will both Rogue and Remy EVER admit that they love each other? To anyone? To themselves? To each other?

4) What will Remy choose when he wakes up? To go with Rogue, Logan and Kurt back to Bayville and become an X-Man? To stay in New Orleans and let Gambit's hard work go to waste?

5) What are the repercutions for Gambit? He went into an alternive domain, so logically there would have to be some sort o repercusions, right?

I would like to end by saying that you have a great story going here. I would hate to see it disappear into the black nothingness of the hiatus bin. Needless to say, I wait egerly for your next update.
Westhaven18 chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Thank the Lord! You're still alive! Thanks for this new chapter! Keep going!
Fostersb chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
The chapter was worth the wait, I am glad to see that the story is stilling running strong. Seems like you have been through the mother-load recently. Hopefully, life will be a little more quiet:)