Reviews for The Price You Pay
Evangeline A.K. Nightingale chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! D

Jenos/Kevin is absolutely adorable~

I can't wait 'till you update! For the sake of my sanity, update soon! 3;
Ahrden chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
I think I saw this on MediaMiner, but this one seems to be more updated. I enojoied this story though and hope that you update soon :]
CleverPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Oh boy, Kevin certainly is going to have a lot of explaining to do next time she sees them. Jenos really got under her skin, didn't he? Poor Kevin. Please update soon!
Mullein chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Awesome fic featuring fem!Kevin. I'd like to see how they are going to act near each other after that "little incident" and if they are going get closer.

I really hope that you continue writing this story or make a sequal.

(I appologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes. English isn't my native language)
CleverPhoenix chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
WOOHOO! Kevin liked that! I can't wait to see what happens next time Jenos sees her. He'll probably have more than a few bullets aiming for his butt when he does. Awesome chapter and kiss, please update again soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This is the first Black Cat story I ever read but it looks awesome and now I'm considering checking them out! The description is amazing and it feels like you're actually there and seeing into the minds of the characters. Keep up the great work and update again soon!