Reviews for Please Dont Drive Me Blind
superatea chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
OMG that's awesome! I loved it
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Sam would definitely keep that phone message for a long time.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Lovely piece, beautifully written. Thank-you.
amyblair chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
There is something about the innocence of Jess' death that always gets me. I love the vulnerability with Sam, the need from Dean, the pain from loss that always intrigues me during the beginning of the story as we know it.

I loved this. I liked the lyrics strewn throughout, but Sam's agony is so present and Dean walking in on him so close to a breakdown was just fantastic. I think most people who have lost someone will admit that when they find a recording of that person's voice or a video of that person that they had forgotten they had, it is highly emotional.

Lovely, lovely job.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Pilot tags always make me so teary. This one's no different. *sniffle*

Poor Sammy... Sometimes I just wanna reach through the screen and hug the ever-living CRAP out of that kid!

Thanks for sharing this!
cornev chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Very emotional - great job! You almost had me choked up at the replaying of the phone message and I don't choke up easily. Love your writing. -Corrie
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
wonderfully, poignantly sad!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Very well done, I could just imagine Sam listening to Jess' voicemail over and over again and blaming himself. And Dean returning and Sam's expression telling Dean all he needed to know, he needed his big brother just to put his arms around him.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Beautiful scene of Sam listening to the message over and over again...
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 2/20/2009