Reviews for I Want a Refund!
buhbibutterfly chapter 1 . 10/16
dropping by to let you know I love your nabiki x kuno stories. nabiki was always my favorite character when watching ranma and I always thought that she would go so well with kuno. if a story can make u cry with just words which this one did then I feel as if I should let the writer know they did an awesome job _
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
wow really great story love how you make kuno a person with feelings and e ending wasso i will just say you did a totally awesome open yet closed.I would love to see another like this they truly are the perfect couple.I could say so much but its just a really great story you did a wonderful excellent job.
ni'htknygt chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
Amazing. Wonderful insight into Kuno and an amazing job at making him an interesting, valuable character instead of a recurring monster of the week. This... This might be canon for me.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
That was bomb story. I really appreciated the Shakespeare references,a nd your technical skills are very good.

Kudos!

Tsarina
Shisenki chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
I really love and admire how you put Nabiki and Kuno together. It's so cute when you end the story with a challenge between the two. It's quite a mischievous feat for Nabiki to do so and so like her. You portrayed her character quite well and Kuno's personality compliments with her in everyway. I really want for this story to have a sequel! Just PM me if you would :) You're amazing! Thanks xoxo
-TheLadyMartyr: Shisenki
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
A fantastic read.
Mai chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Kyaaaaaaa you're killing me wow you really are XD I'm dying of so much cuteness here gosh! Awesome Kuno x Nabiki fic, can't help but gush at this fic cx Love love the chemistry :)) Thank you so much for such awesomeness XDD
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
You are genious!
cottondip chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Is there a sequel?
gai sensei chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Wonderful! the Ranma fanfic I have ever read. This is canon!
lord Martiya chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
A magnificent story. And a rather interesting take on Kuno.
lord Martiya chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
This time Kuno looks fearsome...
TricksterBoo chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
I don't read stuff in the Ranma 1/2 fandom, but this fic was suggested by a friend. And man, was it worth it! Thanks for the wonderful, fun, and excellently written story. :)
iron.exe chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
An absolutely delightful take on Kuno and Nabiki. I don't think I've ever read such a good Kuno story.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
This is very well written.
And it's cute.