Reviews for I Want a Refund!
ni'htknygt chapter 6 . 10/23
Amazing. Wonderful insight into Kuno and an amazing job at making him an interesting, valuable character instead of a recurring monster of the week. This... This might be canon for me.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 7 . 4/18
That was bomb story. I really appreciated the Shakespeare references,a nd your technical skills are very good.

TheLadyMartyr chapter 7 . 4/11
I really love and admire how you put Nabiki and Kuno together. It's so cute when you end the story with a challenge between the two. It's quite a mischievous feat for Nabiki to do so and so like her. You portrayed her character quite well and Kuno's personality compliments with her in everyway. I really want for this story to have a sequel! Just PM me if you would :) You're amazing! Thanks xoxo
-TheLadyMartyr: Shisenki
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 3/1
A fantastic read.
Mai chapter 7 . 2/20
Kyaaaaaaa you're killing me wow you really are XD I'm dying of so much cuteness here gosh! Awesome Kuno x Nabiki fic, can't help but gush at this fic cx Love love the chemistry :)) Thank you so much for such awesomeness XDD
You are genious!
cottondip chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Is there a sequel?
gai sensei chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Wonderful! the Ranma fanfic I have ever read. This is canon!
lord Martiya chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
A magnificent story. And a rather interesting take on Kuno.
lord Martiya chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
This time Kuno looks fearsome...
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
I don't read stuff in the Ranma 1/2 fandom, but this fic was suggested by a friend. And man, was it worth it! Thanks for the wonderful, fun, and excellently written story. :)
The Dread One chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
An absolutely delightful take on Kuno and Nabiki. I don't think I've ever read such a good Kuno story.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
This is very well written.
And it's cute.
pansy25 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
I read this story in one seating, its really good. I love Kuno and Nabiki together. They actually work as a couple. If only this is true in the canon. Anyway, kudos to you and to this amazing story. Its blood fantastic. it really wish you could make a sequel just to see how they handle dating. But this ending is still good. The way Kuno actually apologize to Akane shows his maturity and the way Nabiki gave back the money to show she cared for Kuno made me happy. I love their chemistry. I hope you write more Nabiki/Kuno stories.
death of snipers chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
great fic, even if i disagree, nothing else possible to use as description