Reviews for A Hollow Gap
Noah Richardson chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I love this fic. Please continue!
Noah Richardson chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I love this fic. Please continue!
Saffa chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Interesting

Love the plot build on Ethan's depression and all that

It's perfectly realistic and makes me emphathize with him

Looking forwards to what you concoct next

A talking Sox, liking it
gamenerd 808 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
who created the hollow pen, when, why?
AngelIshtar7 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Love it Love it LOVE IT! Please write more. I love your idea. I really wanna know what or who thats trying to kill Ethan! but great job im really enjoying this :D
WhatAmISupposedToWriteHere chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
This story is awesome! Why in the world did u stop updating? U were just gettin started!
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Amazing, purely amazing.

Please, if you find time, update this. I can't get enough.
Knight Moon chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Please update soon!
Stephy825 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Not bad at all and I like the plot so far.

I just finished Time Hollow this morning. Again. And I can say, this story can follow up nicely after the epilogue.

Sox can talk? Now where did that come from? I read his explanation but, I feel like I'm as lost as Ethan is.

Please make another chapter soon! This one's got me really interested.
SilverIceRing chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Wow... This is really complicated... Then again, so was the game to some degree. Hope you update sometime soon!
mistedmoon22 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
it was very good.
Narastar chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
It's actually really nice to see how Ethan's reacting without the power of the pen to pull him through his problems - the Kori HE knew is the one thing he probably thinks he'll never get back, and with the fact that he had feelings for her, it's no surprise that he's going straight to an attempt to cope with loss. He can't act as detached as he usually does because he thinks there's no solution - and there probably isn't one he could directly pull off. Humanizing him once he's no longer reliant on that is a good thing, make no mistake.

His father doesn't seem to understand this, which does not reflect on his intelligence(emotional or otherwise) well in the least. On the other hand, he *does* understand what the Pen's power does to a person intimately, which shines through in his conversation with Ethan if you start reading the subtext.

With how badly Ethan's most tangible failure weighs on his mind, I'm surprised he didn't immediately ask Sox if pulling strings to keep both himself and his Kori alive during Irving.2's assault was possible or not in the second chapter - the cat's obviously more in the know than Timothy or himself. Given how he's avoiding the current-day Kori *because* of the guilt he's getting from it, it's somewhat of a priority when exposed to elements that may or may not have more abilities than what he has.

It's interesting to see how you're handling the characters, which is usually far more important than where the plot's heading for me.

Of course, given the game's short nature, I wouldn't be surprised if you've let this one hang on its own - I'd still like to see an update if you still haven't left it for dead.
Specter Von Baren chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Woah! Very nice! It brought up allot of the issues I myself had dwelled on in the game, like how people didn't trust him when the chips were down. I look forward to more.

signed

Specter
Katsugi chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Just finished the game and decided to read some time hollow fanfiction. I've read a couple so far and well you seemed to be doing a pretty good job.

It would be nice if you were to finish. I hope you continue writing.
Smart Aleckette chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is the first Time Hollow fic I've ever read, and I have to say, I'm impressed. It's very well written, with very little grammatical issues, and the plot seems very original (even though there are only about eight fics in this fandom. . . XD)

Anyway, I do have one issue with this fic. In the first chapter, when you referred to Ethan's parents, you called them "mom" and "dad." If you were saying "his mom" or "his dad," this would be correct; however, if you're just calling them "mom," it needs to be capitalized because it is, in a sense, a name, and names have to be capitalized.

Other than this, though, it was really good. -puts it on the alert list-