Reviews for Wearing The Inside Out
rickyp01 chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
great work.

No critisisms or actual revieuw(i have no authority to speak)

Just keep it up...
LinariteLavanya chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
This is a really awesome story! You're going to write more, right?
The Bard chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
As I said in my last review, "another place, another review."

I'm surprised I didn't see this on your author profile before, but now I have with your last review.

A script story of P2 from Katsuya's POV, huh? Interesting. It definitely is well written, but will you be changing anything up? I see you have a little what with adding some of the side scenes.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.
Sachi chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
It's refreshing to see another Persona fanfic being written, especially with IS so close to its release date. Please update soon!
Schizo the Mentally Disturbed chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far. There's not nearly enough fanfiction for Persona 2, and the fact that this is from Katsuya's POV is a massively added bonus for me (he's my favorite character from Eternal Punishment).

I'm hoping Innocent Sin comes out over here as well (even though I imported it [not that I can read it~]).

Really looking forward to more of this story.
ShadowMellow chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Yay, new chapter! I can't wait for Tatsuya to show up again!
Awesome Archer chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
If Catherine can be localized in the US, ISP will definitely be too. Nice story, keep it up!
ShadowMellow chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Yay! I finally found a persona 2 fic! I hope you continue this! The way you keep them in character is just amazing! I personally hope for some family bonding between the Suous and no pairings(which would be pretty hard considering there were plenty of canon ones in the game) but I also prefer Katsuya/Maya more than Tatsuya/Maya. Anyway, keep ud the good work!
SkyeBlue chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i'm begging you: continue with this! There isn't enough love for persona 2 on this site!
DPWGM chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I like this story a lot. It's great to see a Persona 2 story - there aren't enough of them. I especially like the "dream" of Araya Shrine burning down at the beginning. Please update soon!
DPWGM chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Great story. Persona 2 is a great game(s) and there isn't enough fanfiction for it. I really like the fact that it's from Katsuya's POV. I can't wait to see what it's like when Katsuya sees Tatsuya at the rooftop of the Sky Museum (I think that's the place).

Please update soon!
yunakitty chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
You know, now I really want to replay Persona 2. My husband and I cosplayed as Maya and Katsuya in 2002, and I just love reading about them. I think they'd make such a cute couple. Pooh on Maya and Tatsuya! MK forever! Ha ha...anyway, I liked it.
yunakitty chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Oh, I love this! There are not enough Persona 2 stories out there, so this is great and and I look forward to more. Katsuya's my fave P2 character, so yay for that as well.

Your writing style is just fine, don't worry! It flows quite well. Keep it up!