Reviews for Pebbleclaw's Journey
Fairy5706green chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I like you intro page, I have used this page a lot.
Morganna Raye chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Great, Plz, plz, plz continue
notsosecretlyramona chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Pretty good chapter. I wasn't getting much of a sense of Pebblepaw's personality asde from being your typical apprentice, but the plot and length were good.

Plot-wise, it was pretty typical for a chapter about a new apprentice. It's overused to death and very cookie-cutter, but it's pretty hard to avoid. It was pretty good considering this. Not much unique, but nothing bad.

The description is decent. I get a sense of the emotions and where they are. I'd like to see her thoughts a bit more, though. This could help develop her character, too.

Someting else I noticed is that some cats speak very sophisticatedly, such as Fernleaf and Brackenpaw. That can be a good character trait, but make sure it's used purposefully and not just for random cats.
notsosecretlyramona chapter 17 . 6/27/2009
My retarded reason: No, don't give it up! You have to believe in yourself and put your best effort forward! If you do that, there's nothing you can't accomplish! :D

*gags*

My hopefully not as retarded reason: Ah, I know how that feels. I can't even count how many scrapped stories are still on my hardrive. I understand how frustrating it can be to work on a story you've lost intereset in. However, if you're familiar with the plot and characters, it could be worth the time to keep writing just to get the practice in, even if you don't post it.

Anyway, I'm still gonna go back and review the chapters you have up. Even though I doubt you'll want to go back and edit this, it might be helpful to know your strengths and weaknesses for future stories.
AlycatTheCrippled chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
What? T_T No!
Emberheart0 chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
aw...i wish you were continuing this story b/c i really liked it...oh well *sigh* :'(
Featheredwing chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
Shame you stopped this story but I look oforward to the next chapter of your other story:)
Featheredwing chapter 16 . 3/24/2009
Hey, I haven't read like half the third series either:)

Nice chapter! I can't wait until they start their journey and go to the mountains.

And thanks for your help with the map, hope it helped:)
Alycat112358 chapter 16 . 3/23/2009
:O Very nice, I hope you start updating more often.

Its a bummer you cant get the third series.

I wonder what will happen to Pebblepaw and the other warriors D:
Emberheart0 chapter 16 . 3/23/2009
please continue this story!
Featheredwing chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
Hey, nice chapter. By the way I like the way that you show your messages from StarClan, visually not aurally. It's really cool. Anyhoo plz update ASAP:)

Oh yeh, If you're still looking for names then how about Wing of soaring eagle (Wing) or Dusk that breaks the light (Dusk). Just ideas:)
Emberheart0 chapter 15 . 3/16/2009
kool...i like this story
Alycat112358 chapter 15 . 3/15/2009
Pebblepaw! Pebblepaw! Very good chapter . Thank you for finally updating lol P
Featheredwing chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while. Your doing really well with this. Keep writing!
Alycat112358 chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
I like the sign/dream/prophecy Magpiefur is having; very descriptive. Keep up the good work.