Reviews for Pokemon: Pokemon master!
Chibisuka6 chapter 8 . 8/3
Sandshrew is a Ground-Type not a Rock-Type. Just to clear that up. Electric Attacks still wouldn't work well against them.
Samster687 chapter 12 . 3/16
I wish you hadn't stopped writing this. I like it a lot!
DriftingGem chapter 12 . 2/5
please continue the story
poke-conquest chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Please come back and write the next chapter.
This story is one that has caught my eye and I would hate to see it not continue. I've read all the chapters and was hoping that I would get some more son. But I was disappointed to find out that since posting the 'temporary' Chapter 12 you seem to have given up on this story and moved on to others. Wish the real Chapter 12 would come soon.
A dedicated reader and fan.
hhhhhh chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Ashie x brock
MegaHeracross214 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I agree with you.
LunarStar98 chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I agree with you completely and this story is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;D
Crystal-Rose-Lover chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Why aren't you updating this! Please you have to continue this story!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Misty's line "It's only legendary till someone proves it's real" is from the English dub of the first opening theme of One Piece. I'd like for Ashley at some point to get curious as to why Brock never flirts with her and/or Misty. I've actually always been curious about that myself.
Lizabeth Black chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
love your story so please keep updating more chapters
cybresamurai chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
I was so happy for the 12th chapter damn
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Girl sees guy, girl cries a lot, girl screws guy. I can't stand stories like that. They drive me nuts. Though there are other types as well, ones that are just as bad, such as the 'Guy turns out to be a girl and cries a lot while informing everyone s/he knew about this fact, ever girl hates her, and a guy she likes picks her up and carries her away while telling her how long he's been in love with her' types. Who else hates these types of fics. I hate them to but they do make me laugh.
MentalHope chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
On chapter 10, but I like te story so far (:
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I do wish that there will be sand shrew eggs from Brock and Ashley's sand shrew . Too bad you won't make any
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
I love it, plz keep writing