Reviews for Pokemon: Pokemon master!
Felicity Dream chapter 12 . 1/5
Ah, so it sucks to see this hasn't been updated in a while and this is just a author's note. I finally got around to reading this whole story, though I stumbled on it long before and just hadn't been able to get passed the first chapter due to continually getting distracted and having to do other stuff and eventually forgetting.

It's good. Could be better with less author notes being inserted into the story (interrupts the flow) and the many typos, spelling and grammar mistakes. I also enjoy it better when the chapter is a moderate length (I admit that of the longer chapters, some of it is way too long and too much like canon, so I ended up skimming or skipping parts). You definitely should take to getting away more and more from canon to keep it original and fresh.

As for Ashley's father, if you're still deciding on it, on principle I can't vote on Giovanni since Giovanni/Ash is my OTP XD Therefore, I guess I'll go with...uh, Norman. Then again, Archie would make it interesting since he seems like he could be a wild character and with his and Ash's personalities, the world is doomed?

I hope one day you'll come back to this.
Felicity Dream chapter 9 . 1/5
Brock said they'd be in the next town in two hours, but later they say it'll take a few days?

I also didn't like episodes 8 and 9 (especially 8), and barely liked the Bulbasaur episode. The Charmander and Squirtle episodes were alright by me.

As for that quote, is it that "I've fallen and I can't get up?" I don't know about movie, but I know it's similar to that old people commercial (I think Life Alert or something?).
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
this fanfic is quite good i hope you continue it
StarOfTime chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
You can add name to this list as well!
Chibisuka6 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Sandshrew is a Ground-Type not a Rock-Type. Just to clear that up. Electric Attacks still wouldn't work well against them.
Gardevoir687 chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
I wish you hadn't stopped writing this. I like it a lot!
DriftingGem chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
please continue the story
poke-conquest chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Please come back and write the next chapter.
This story is one that has caught my eye and I would hate to see it not continue. I've read all the chapters and was hoping that I would get some more son. But I was disappointed to find out that since posting the 'temporary' Chapter 12 you seem to have given up on this story and moved on to others. Wish the real Chapter 12 would come soon.
A dedicated reader and fan.
hhhhhh chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Ashie x brock
MegaHeracross214 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I agree with you.
LunarStar98 chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
I agree with you completely and this story is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;D
Crystal-Rose-Lover chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Why aren't you updating this! Please you have to continue this story!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Misty's line "It's only legendary till someone proves it's real" is from the English dub of the first opening theme of One Piece. I'd like for Ashley at some point to get curious as to why Brock never flirts with her and/or Misty. I've actually always been curious about that myself.
Lizabeth Black chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
love your story so please keep updating more chapters
cybresamurai chapter 12 . 11/7/2013