Reviews for Empty Threats
URGENT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW!

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.

Thank you.
StellaMarris chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ah, man... that's a great ending, but I was soooo hoping you'd make this a multichapter, because it's awesome and the best fic ever... :D :D
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow. This feels so onesided... Great! I'm actually semi-fond of Ruka/Hotaru.
MiladyQueenMab chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Yeah...

This reinforces my case that your writing is amazing.

You got me on the HayatexHotaru boat, no doubt.

Gee.

You are, for the lack of a better word, awesome. :)
Klbooks chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Completely kawaii, totally humorous. Narumi and the blessing - I loved that. The part about Subaru, too. :) I really don't actually think this is OOC, but I'm new to this particular fandom, so...Anyway, amazing job. You're going on to my Favorite Authors list, kudos to you.
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hayate is so sweet!
I kno evrything bout Gakuen A chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hayate's in the same class as Tsubasa..Which means he's 13 or 14 years old
Hakkai Suiren chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I guess Hotaru was a bit (like... .0999999 milimeters) OOC, but I can picture her saying those things. And I loved it! Hayate and Hotaru is so kyuute together!
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ahh...Ahahaha. XD

Kudos to you, my friend. Nobody could've ever done that better without keeping the HayateHotaru essence alive. Hayate got pwned, lawls. Ahah, and Hotaru was still kick-butt (- chosen due to some censored issues) awesome, you know that? X) I don't know, but somehow I can still manage to be annoyed even through Hayate's persevering attitude. There's something to it that's really grating on my nerves, but I appreciate it for a tiny bit as well. (: Weird, huh?

foxtrotelly
irish d' salmon luver chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Sometimes people can just never learn...

*Sighing sympathically at Hayate's denseness*
Nymphorii chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
really good.

But why are their ages so different?
krisdonstel chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
it's the first hayatexhotaru fanfic I've ever i think they will be a good pair if given the chance

loved it by the way
paris54 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I LOVED IT!

i really adore Hayate x Hotaru!

there really cute together :D

nice work!
Thaiis chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
ASJDFJDFJ I'M SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE WROTE HAYATExHOTARU!

I don't exactly support it, but IMO, it's an adorable pairing, and I was moronically grinning while reading the entire thing. I think everyone was perfectly in character. I love Hotaru's threats and Hayate's reactions. XD
JokingJester chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Ahh A Hayate and Hotaru fic, finally I found someone who wrote about these two. Who would have imagine that there were only TWO HayatexHotaru fics out there. I truly adore this pair (and RukaxHotaru). But this is a one-shot right? -sigh- Ah well, at least someone wrote about them, couldnt ask for more.

And I must say, you are an amazing writer, no wonder you were voted as Author of the Year, and that three of your stories were also voted for best drama, romance, and one-shot. I haven't read them yet, but I will soon. So you'll probably see my reviews in more of your stories soon.