Reviews for Midsummer Nights
Erina-chan on friend's comp chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Eep don't have much time... TRISH-SAN/CHAN/SAMA! You started this really, er, soon! _ Love the Shakey-spearey-ness, and also love the: Flory wrapped his arms around Erina who turned and kissed her fiancé. The young couple had announced their engagement a month ago and were planning to be wed the next year. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry I made Mia pang, but WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Cuteness incarnate... awwww. In return you shall get lucky in the Luau in Dbd15 (when Sony quits rippin' me off and returns my lappy toppy -.-). Very goodddddd! Write more!
Arrow chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Hehe, I love the part about Dana swooning. Creepy shudder! This was very good and yes GO READ DANA'S STORIES! Yay! It begins the madness...and it does kinda sound like a disco ; It's not my fault for thinking that! Oy, this was great...loved the wedding and the fact that ya kept the name secret and I will say it (hopefully) beating Dana to it...Lucius is lucious ; Of course that's *her* opinion...weirdo. Anyway, I poke you to finish this! *poke*
Balance of Judgement chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Yay! You started this, I thought I would have to wait a while for it. Lucius...scary fellow can't wait to see what he does. Liked the wedding scene. Good work.
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Okay, I'm signed in...FINALLY! Buuut I don't have author alerts anymore. Sigh. I'm gonna have to do something about that. Trish, lovely preview, I can't wait for more! A) It doesn't suck and B) Find that list! and C) Happy Birthday! and D)... :: Spots Xing:: Excuse me, I have someone to talk to. ::hefts EggSlaya2001:: Get over here Xingy...I wanna see if'n you can dance...
Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Heh...Um...Heheh...Umm...Hee...Um...I'm SURE there's SOMETHING intelligent I could say here...Heheh...heh...heh...um...Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I'm reading this at 7 am and Pokémon also happens to be on at the same time...Ummm...Hee...hee...Um...Heh...Um...Pheh, I can't think of anything...'Cept I was still trying to decide whether to go "Awww" or "Ahhh!" at the wedding thingy...*o_O*;; Hee...hehee...Um...I sound really stupid right now, don't I? I think I should go back to bed...*yawn*...Ooh, commercial break! It's...Slowking! *p*;; Hee...Um...Yah, and I wasn't at the wedding...which may be a good thing cuz I would've been bawling my eyes out, lol...Hee...Yeah, I'm going now cuz...cuz it's EARLY darnit! ...Tat's all. *_*;;;;
goneaway1999 chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Viva Faeness! XD Lucius - Malfoy! Okay, I know it's not, but still... all evil people are called Lucius! :) next part next part or be bitten by many eggs!
dana-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
*glee* I love this fic! _ It has me. And it has Richie. And it has you. And it has Richie! And it has Mia. And it has Richie! And Eri too and Jenn and so many wonderful people I just want to glomp! *glomps* And you know that I just looove You-Know-Who - and no, this isn't a Harry Potter-inspired comment. *snickers* Keep writing - it doesn't suck, you're great at what you do, you Mistress of MC you. *grins* It has me! And Richie! *glomps him* And he's mine all mine. Mine mine mine. Yes, notice the tangent backwards. *laughs* I'm obsessive, you know it! Hah hah. Mine! You're the best. _ Love you bunches and the fic, too! Oh, and everyone out there - do as Trish so nicely said, read my fics! I'd like reviews. I don't even mind flames. I like laughing at them. *grin* *glomps* Ta ta, Trish. _
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16