Reviews for Midsummer Nights
GeneralDragon chapter 38 . 5/27/2009
Wonderful chapter glad to see your finally back however it has been over a month since this update so I believe your long due for another chapter. Please update soon! Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on writing.

P.S. STAY IN TOUCH
Pikajenn chapter 38 . 4/14/2009
Gorgeous chapter, as usual! Is that girl ever gonna apologize for busting a certain couple at a secret dinner date? And yeah, babies are scarier than Lu.
queenofspades19 chapter 38 . 4/14/2009
OMG Trish! You're never gonna give Jenn or Ash a break are you? You devious Aussie, you had me going there for a minute. And after 38 chapters, Ash's child is finally gonna be born. I mean, that has gotta be the longest pregnancy in existance!
GeneralDragon chapter 37 . 1/9/2009
I'm really glad to see you finally updated this, I actually had to look at the e-mail alert twice when it said this story was updated ;). Excellent chapter and I was really glad to see the scene between Ash and Jenn at the end. I'm really looking forward to where your taking this. You're an excellent author and have a great way of adopting the Pokemon cast to an adult scenario and adding you and your friends into the story. This is by far my favorite Pokemon story. I hope you update it soon! I'm anxious to find out how Jenn and Ash break the news of their relationship to the world and what other problems the happy couple get into. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
queenofspades19 chapter 37 . 1/9/2009
TRISH! THIS WAS AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS CHAPTER! You have NO idea how happy you made me, I couldn't stop smiling even when I was chocked up over the chuckles! And I'm honored to have been named the Official Prodder and I will treat that office with respect and make sure to randomly bug you. By the way, what's a Fluffy Duck?
Azure Neko chapter 36 . 5/11/2008
Phew. All three Midsummer stories in a row. It is now a quarter to four in the morning. I think I started at about six. Damn you for being so engrossing that I lost all track of time. Puck is so damn cute! I can't wait for the wedding ceremonies. I'll be waiting...
Kylen Phylar chapter 32 . 3/17/2008
I...I was loving the series. Loving the story.

Then you dropped the angst bomb

I was okay with the evil fay. okay with most the stuff...

But you broke up a perfectly happy couple. Granted, love and life aren't fair, but that...that was down right evil and despicable. You had to make Misty a cheating, jealous she-witch. That wasn't right, and it didn't follow the flow of the last two stories. I'm sorry to say I'm fairly disappointed with how this story went.
GeneralDragon chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
Awesome to see you updating this at a regular pace. I really hope you keep it up ;) Really liked this romantic tension developing between Ash and Jenn can't wait to see how it plays out. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on read1ng.
queenofspades19 chapter 36 . 3/2/2008
in less than a month, wow!
Pikajenn chapter 36 . 3/1/2008
See, I'm liking the dark hair color;) And at least James knows how to get it done right! And eep! A dance! Did I mention that certain people don't know how to dance?
queenofspades19 chapter 35 . 2/22/2008
Hey Trish, lovely to hear from you again. Loved the chapter, it was sweet and cynical. And Florida is not constantly being tormented by hurricanes. It's a common misconception. When someone thinks of Florida they either relate it to sunny beaches or monstrous hurricanes. That's SO not true, we are always rained on. Good thing I like sleeping because rain makes me really tired. Anyways apparently Jenn is about to be tortured by a military strategist and her cronies, interestingly enough it's to set her up. Sorry I couldn't review earlier, I had to reread everything from chapter 15 to refresh my memory. And I had massive piles of homework and a story I had to beta for a friend plus I'm trying to complete Pokemon Diamond. I now have officially every legendary and dragon-type pokemon there is! My favorites are Dragonair, Dratini, Flygon, and Rayquaza. And who doesn't love a super powered team of Absol, Umbreon, Ninetales, Dragonair, Houndoom, and Flygon. Well I really loved the chapter, actually I just love the story. Is UTS really a good university for engineering/technology? -Rin
Jaime chapter 35 . 2/20/2008
Awesome chapter and a great way to procrastinate in class. You are inspiring me to write again :-D
GeneralDragon chapter 35 . 2/19/2008
Nice to see you finally updated this. I've been waiting for this new chapter forever! Its nice to see the main story is starting to wrap up, but with the Jenn x Ash romance just inching towards its peek seems like we've got something else to look forward to. Please don't disappoint us! We need another update soon (like 3-5 weeks) instead of nearly half a year. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
Pikajenn chapter 35 . 2/17/2008
Loved, loved the banter with Fiore! And hello, they're called breath mints, try 'em! Awwyeah. Loved this chapter. Loved it.
DestinyDeoxys chapter 34 . 10/9/2007
For the love of god, please tell me you haven't completely given up on Ash and Misty! I thought it would last after 2 1/2 stories full of it! Puh-lese? You haven't gone egoshipper/ocshipper on us all, have you... HAVE YOU? *promptly kneals at Trish's feet and weeps* Why god! WHY!
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »