Reviews for Midsummer Nights
DestinyDeoxys chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
Evil... PURE EVIL!
DestinyDeoxys chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
That is my favorite part!
GeneralDragon chapter 34 . 9/29/2007
Wow that was a quick update. Great chapter I'm really excited to see what happens between Jenn and Ash. I hope you get another chapter out as quickly as you did this one. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
DragnBlak chapter 33 . 9/28/2007
*scratches head* Uh, well, somehow I got the review for 32 put into the review for 33... so even though this says I'm reviewing 32, it's really for 33. Hope I didn't confuse you :P

O.O Gah, Jenn, no don't leave! Thank goodness for Satochu's nose! My heart was racing that whole time ~.~ Go Callie! Make sure he does get punished ( Poor Jenn, I can't even imagine how I'd feel in her situation ~.~ Aww Trish-Ash warm fuzzy conversation -

O.o Fiore sure is a... unique character... and FINALLY Ash and Jenn talk! Communication is key, folks! Aww Mia and Puck, so cute XD Oh that's his secret! Wow! Haha, Fluffy :P I sure hope everyone will be okay with the trial pushed forward ~.~ Thank goodness for support from friends -

Yikes, how horrible to see those memories so clearly again! I'm glad Fiore's sisters were put in their place though. Yay, you got through it! I'm glad everyone got through it okay. - Now we have to hope the courts believe it all...

MORE PWEASE!
DragnBlak chapter 34 . 9/28/2007
Okay. *chucks what she had previously written* I gotta stop with these huge long reviews, they take too long and I never think they sound right XD It is time to consolidate!

You definitely got me spot on in this whole chapter XD Hate shopping ;_; But you're right, it has to be done. *sigh* Gaahaha, oh Ash, you're so sneaky... but not really :P Wish I could teleport, that'd be so awesome.

Wow, I'm sure glad the king and queen have a good sense of humor, haha. D'aww, Mia's nervous :P Oh the palace sounds so nice! Small bathroom? Seems the Faes have the same state of mind as the Orange Islanders. :P Ahh Jenn, you're so jumpy around Ash now... it makes me giggle. The part where Ash accidentally hit the wrong person's leg made me giggle, too. XD ;_; Aw Jenn, don't give up! *huggles* Listen to Trish, she knows!

O.o Wow, Faes really know how to get their evidence... but I suppose it's an accurate way to do it. ; I laughed so hard at the bingo card line! I love Jenn's and Drake's teasing. O.O A new rival! And Pikachu again! Ash just can't get a break. ;; This Cormac guy is very much not likable, not at all... And oohh boy, I have a feeling there will be hijinx again. ;; MORE PWEASE!
Sparky16 chapter 34 . 9/28/2007
Another fine chapter if I do say so myself! well worth the wait :) Jenn so loves the drama! XD

I hope everything is fine with you and the muffins :) much love to the pup!
Pikajenn chapter 34 . 9/24/2007
Personally I think it's funny that Fiore's a nerd. And yeah, Lu's gotta go down. He's a pain in everyone's side.
queenofspades19 chapter 34 . 9/24/2007
Hey Trish,

YOU RULE CUZ I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! As always you are an awesome authoress.

rin
Pikajenn chapter 33 . 9/17/2007
Poor Ash! He's always got a Pika situation going on! And to think that silly blonde would think that an impostor like that would...well...I guess...Nah! That's just silly! Honestly, Jenn!
GeneralDragon chapter 33 . 9/16/2007
Thank goodness Trish I was almost think'n you gave up on this story. I was really surprised to see it got updated but I sat right down and read the whole chapter. Your writing style is very unique as I've never seen anyone incorporate something as modern as Pokemon with something as historical as Shakespeare play. I pray that another update isn't a year off, but I know how those moments can keep you from writing we've all been there. Its wonderful to have you back on and I hope we'll have you and your stories around for a long time to come. Keep up the great work, and I'll keep on reading.
queenofspades19 chapter 33 . 9/16/2007
I love this chapter! Ash as a pikachu is SO CUTE! This chapter was awesomely hilarious!

Rin
emerald lady rin chapter 32 . 6/8/2007
i have read this story over and over about twelve times since you last updated about 10 months ago. btw suspense sucks. that and i want to know about that mightyena. i am a huge fan of dark and fire types.

rin
DragnBlak chapter 32 . 10/12/2006
Okay, here I go with the trying of the not-so-long review...

Poor Ash, really... why must the media be so horrid! And Misty's hormones must REALLY be getting the best of her to react that way. Seriously, what did she expect? Oh announcing the engagement is a brilliant way to divert attention! I hope it works! Hee hee, Hershey's... that's home pride coming out right there. :P Well not all that much, it's on the other side of the state XD ANYWAY... Haha, "that" kind of bonding... poor James :P Now I'm curious about what he was talking about too... *tsk* At least Misty's finally realizing the horrid consequences of all this... she should just fess up and admit that she screwed up. Brock is so right about that. And I love that scene where Jessie and James are going on about designer outfits-you totally got me right in that one. XD Elbowing Ash! Nice one, Jenn :P Aww she's wise to know that their hanging out could be a danger... I'm sure there are ways around it, though. .

I'm so glad Drake's press conference succeeded in getting the media off Ash! But... O.o What a mess with that photo! Doctored or not, I can't imagine how I'd get out of that one... but I'm glad someone does. Poor Jenn though, a press conference... *gulp* Though now Jenn's determination to fix it is making the situation a little amusing... especially now that it's her turn to get a designer outfit :P Wow, go Jenn! I wonder if she'd been able to do that if Ash hadn't helped her with her queasiness... *gasp* So it WAS Misty and Gary! Good grief, you'd think she'd get over it by now -_-;; Man, divorce really is not a pretty thing... ~.~ Hee, I love Gengar. :P HEY, my CD! *huggles it* O.o Wow, testifying in a Fae court... that would be something!

Thinking about it, it all makes me wonder if Gary's really going to be any good to her, especially with a new baby. I would be doubtful, that's for sure... ; A new beginning indeed...

MORE! Pwease? How'd I do this time? :P
Sparky16 chapter 32 . 9/26/2006
Wow, that's the most I've seen myself in a chapter in a long time LOL. Anyway, that's one interesting chapter, that is for sure! Can't wait for the next update and the dance :) poor ash and jenn are really getting a tough time of it all aint they?
GeneralDragon chapter 32 . 9/25/2006
Wonderful chapter. I always treat a day when a new chapter comes out in this story as special. Sit down with a Subway sub and coke and read through it. Great job on all the characters emotions and how they delt with the situations like press conferences and divorce. Oh yea thanks for naming all those designer clothes you saved my life with my girlfriend who now has a new pair of those seven jeans things thanks to you, and also i'm alive thanks to that. Keep up the wonderful work on this story, and i'll keep on reading.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »