Reviews for The Crimson Moon:
hoshi1431 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
what's next?! what happened to Dei's Danna?! (he may get mad with this)
blackstarlight17 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Really hope there'll be another chapter, it looks exceptionally interesting. It'd be nice to know how everyone will react to the truth about Sasori, what they'll have to do to protect him from Deidara and figure out what the hell happened between the two to sort it out...if it can :(

Though I love how the rest of Akatsuki came to Sasori's rescue, while a late to save him from the complete hell, they at least arrived soon enough to help him before it could've gotten worse.
RyugaFangirlX chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
how cute! Sasori uke! :D
pinkmockingjay chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
OHHH YEEEEEEESHG
! Loooooove it when someone rapes Sasori! DEISAAAASO AND UKE SASORI FOREVAAAAAH
Akuma Orihara chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
More chapters. It would make it more interesting to find out what happened and to see all their reactions. :)
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
yes! add I dare u!
Orchid Of Shadow chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
please do another and soon make it so dei finally falls apart and tells kakuzu n' kisame that he only did it because he had loved sasori and was lied to for so long it twisted him and made him turn into another type of zetsu
ChiraChan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
SASORI-CHAN! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO BE RAPED?! And what the fucking hell did you do to make Dei-kun snap?
kinuyo1239 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG please make another chapter please please please
MagdalenaCS chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
plis continue this, I love this history an really loved the thematic please
SinfulNekoRose chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yes you should do another chapter! Pleasse! Don't keep Saso-kun sad~!

*saso looks at you with puppy dog eyes* Sasori: How could you have made him hurt me like that...?

Me: *hugs Saso* You'll write another chapter won't you? You'll make it better won't you?
JashinVampireLuna chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh my Jashin Dei went crazy o.o poor Sasori-Danna

please make a new chapter to this,i really wanna know what Deidara was gonna say!
AkatsukiKitsuneX3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Cool story!Plz do another story,Im dying 2 no y!
topstar-monkey chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
OMG! That was awesome!

I just simply love it. UKE SASORI!

Please make and another chapter, I wanna know

why dei rape poor sasori!
Nutty colour chapter 1 . 9/11/2009