Reviews for The Once And Future… King?
Rhavis chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was fucking AWESOME!

Short for my tastes but still.

Dragonwarz50 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
One very long word that is not even considered a word
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was lovely.

The Dark Knight, in all truth!

One wonders if Shirou will ever get talked into trying to assume the British Throne..
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very Cool Story
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Fun fuckingtastically hilarious. But how come none of the League mages busted the shit out of clock tower, and the grail war if they are concurrent you'd think some old good mage would have led a purge what with all chance for abuse when all a mage has to do is brain jack a Kryptonian or 3 and spell against kryptonite and magic.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Pretty cool. I like how you write the Justice League characters...
Merlinius Ambrosius chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This should be moved to the crossover section. Many FSN fans would like to read it. It's difficult to locate since it isn't in the correct section (whether placing this fiction in the crossovers section is considered breaking the rules or not).

But you know, the DCAU contradicts a lot of things in the Nasu-verse. Like for one, Alaya, Gaia, the Root, the existence of True Ancestors and Dead Apostles. Though since this is a crossover, I might as well see how you fused the two worlds, and how you blended them both together.

( and the two Arturian Knighs had joined the discussion, )

You spelled knights wrong.

( "I though your goal was to make your son king," )

Someone can't "though". I think you meant thought.

( "Coward! Traitress! Justin cried. )

You forgot your closing quotation marks.

I wasn't able to tell which route out of the three routes you followed for Fate stay night.
vigilante'sgirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
that is one wild story
Cleric of Hell's Brigade chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I actually found this highly amusing. As a fan of both Fate/Stay Night and JLU, I thought you managed to work the two together just fine.

Bravo and well done. _
Delger-guardian7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
you area a FREAKING GENIUS I coldn't stop laugthin the frist time I read this for almost a half hour you should get more fate or fete crosovers ye are alrredy one of my favorites autors with the Harry Potter ones but i fel Fate is a VERY neglected fandom any way Hope you are okay
god of stuff chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Well I was properly amused by this. You could have done a bit more with this but it's purpose was served.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
that was the most random thing I've read in a long time...

But random AWESOME!

please do something else as random as this cos it brightens up my day at least and im sure a few other feel the same!
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
How could Blood or Justin not see that? Oh wate maybe it hert thier male egoose. Wonder woman was probably injoying this
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 1/24/2010

EXXE-CALIBUR!-Saber blasting Rider with her Noble Phantasm.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
...Okay, this almost makes up for the lack of Potter-based updates...Almost.

I look forward to more hiarious works from you.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »