Reviews for The Once And Future… King?
Balagor chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hardy har har. And of course the league has a new set of magic experts to call on, at least in Japan.

At least Shirou did not have to invoke his reality marble. That would have blown a few minds (particular some of the mages I think).
cakemaster chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
very random but hilarious well spent 30seconds :D
Teucrian chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Found this a rather amusing read. Good work!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
A pity Carnival Phantasm don't cover outside TYPE-moon crossover jokes... that would have been wonderful. But they DID make a go at Arturia's B rank charisma skill.
Wulfenbach chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Actually Morded in the nasu-verse, while almost a clone of Arturia WAS actually male.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Highly amusing.

Especially the Dark Royal Knight.

Wonder what a F/SN Gargoyles crossover cantered on ‘Arthur’ would be like...
Vaunt chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was absolutely delightful to read. Well made!
reality deviant chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
soooo funny its EXCULIBURICIOUS .

a fic in which the once and future king returns to save his kinkdom from disaster in modern times, and sneaks to visit shirou is precious, mow just make a version in which she discusses succession and merriage to foreigners (shirou) with the current monarchy and ministry- fscinating.
Rhavis chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was fucking AWESOME!

Short for my tastes but still.

AWESOME!
Amaxo chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
One very long word that is not even considered a word
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was lovely.

The Dark Knight, in all truth!

One wonders if Shirou will ever get talked into trying to assume the British Throne..
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very Cool Story
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Fun fuckingtastically hilarious. But how come none of the League mages busted the shit out of clock tower, and the grail war if they are concurrent you'd think some old good mage would have led a purge what with all chance for abuse when all a mage has to do is brain jack a Kryptonian or 3 and spell against kryptonite and magic.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Pretty cool. I like how you write the Justice League characters...
Merlinius Ambrosius chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This should be moved to the crossover section. Many FSN fans would like to read it. It's difficult to locate since it isn't in the correct section (whether placing this fiction in the crossovers section is considered breaking the rules or not).

But you know, the DCAU contradicts a lot of things in the Nasu-verse. Like for one, Alaya, Gaia, the Root, the existence of True Ancestors and Dead Apostles. Though since this is a crossover, I might as well see how you fused the two worlds, and how you blended them both together.

( and the two Arturian Knighs had joined the discussion, )

You spelled knights wrong.

( "I though your goal was to make your son king," )

Someone can't "though". I think you meant thought.

( "Coward! Traitress! Justin cried. )

You forgot your closing quotation marks.

I wasn't able to tell which route out of the three routes you followed for Fate stay night.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »