Reviews for The Once And Future… King?
Merlinius Ambrosius chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This should be moved to the crossover section. Many FSN fans would like to read it. It's difficult to locate since it isn't in the correct section (whether placing this fiction in the crossovers section is considered breaking the rules or not).

But you know, the DCAU contradicts a lot of things in the Nasu-verse. Like for one, Alaya, Gaia, the Root, the existence of True Ancestors and Dead Apostles. Though since this is a crossover, I might as well see how you fused the two worlds, and how you blended them both together.

( and the two Arturian Knighs had joined the discussion, )

You spelled knights wrong.

( "I though your goal was to make your son king," )

Someone can't "though". I think you meant thought.

( "Coward! Traitress! Justin cried. )

You forgot your closing quotation marks.

I wasn't able to tell which route out of the three routes you followed for Fate stay night.
vigilante'sgirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
that is one wild story
Cleric of Hell's Brigade chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I actually found this highly amusing. As a fan of both Fate/Stay Night and JLU, I thought you managed to work the two together just fine.

Bravo and well done. _
Delger-guardian7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
you area a FREAKING GENIUS I coldn't stop laugthin the frist time I read this for almost a half hour you should get more fate or fete crosovers ye are alrredy one of my favorites autors with the Harry Potter ones but i fel Fate is a VERY neglected fandom any way Hope you are okay
god of stuff chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Well I was properly amused by this. You could have done a bit more with this but it's purpose was served.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
that was the most random thing I've read in a long time...

But random AWESOME!

please do something else as random as this cos it brightens up my day at least and im sure a few other feel the same!
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
How could Blood or Justin not see that? Oh wate maybe it hert thier male egoose. Wonder woman was probably injoying this
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 1/24/2010

EXXE-CALIBUR!-Saber blasting Rider with her Noble Phantasm.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
...Okay, this almost makes up for the lack of Potter-based updates...Almost.

I look forward to more hiarious works from you.
iamQuoz chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Well king arthur a girl... you thing one of the knights would of noticed :)
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
great story
Chojomeka chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 3/1/2009

Is freakin' brilliant. XD

Seriously. I was on the ground laughing just from your side comments and the quotes. The best part was when Arturia kissed Shirou and Blood and Justin's brains fried. So perfect.

"She's next." ... Somehow, I don't think Rin will complain about THAT...

So the official spelling is Morgaine, eh? Hmm... that helps me a lot, since I'm actually planning to write a F/SN fic soon with her as the main villan, and I found, like, three different ways to spell her name. oO;; If I may ask, was this confirmed anywhere or just in the DCAU canon?

The fact that Mordred is a girl in both JLU and F/SN amuses me to no end.

Going to my Favorites list, and I'm definitely printing this out to tide me over during school!
Jomasten chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
You know, after reading this, I lol'd.

And then after that, I now wanna see another xover like this, except Diana/Wonder Woman meets Medusa/Rider.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
It was so seriously -up that I even liked it _

Till the point "Twelve hours later" I seriously thought that it will be a real story... But who cares? That was quite fun too read anyway.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »