Reviews for Feel
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow... I was filled with so many emotions while reading this the only word to describe them all is, well; WOW! I absolutely loved it lolz _
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was a really good story, it almost made me cry a bunch of times. However, the grammar in this had some HUGE holes in it. If you don't have a beta reader, I suggest you get one. I'm not trying to be mean! I swear! It's just, I find that having a beta reader has really helped me with my comma problem (opposite problem of you: You don't use commas enough, I used to use them too much), and I think having a beta reader could really help you - If you don't feel like looking for one (I found mine by chance, thank the Goddess), I'm a beta reader, and my beta reader's pen name is Ariisha-chan - Ari-chan's REALLY good at beta reading - So, awesome job - I really loved the part when Zexion's hand got cut. It was...well, it was just wonderful. It was so sad, and so scary, and...and...it was just wonderful. Speaking as one who taught herself not to get burt from wax (it IS possible to teach your skin not to feel pain! It's weird, but cool XD), I think that if a certain amount of physical abuse was happening every day to someone, they would build up a kind of tolerance to it, both mentally and physically. Although, I do think that he would be a little more conscious of his wounds. I mean, the skin's still tender, even if he's built up a tolerance. But, again, loved how you dealt with that scene...Goddess, that was scary...ANYWAY! Super long and repeating-itself review over XD

Nessie-san
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I really liked this, not much else to say really.
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Grammar, word-choice, character development, plot, and style all need serious work. Also, this type of story is best suited for a multi-chapter deal. The grammar isn't too bad, but the word-choice is dismal beyond belief. Characters are shallow as they moved too fast and to far in such a short amount of time. Their dialogue is unbelievable as well, and not in a good way. You say things bluntly where they should be said gracefully and gracefully where they should be put bluntly. The plot needs some work and your style is, frankly, all over the place.

It has potential to be good, but not without some serious editing and some elbow-grease. I recommend using commas more often and using more delicate language. Frankly: Acherona, meet Spell/Grammar check. You are now inseparable.

I hope you know that I did like this, if only slightly, though it is not to my standards of ‘favorites’. Anything Dexion/Zemyx automatically has a plus five in my book, however, so that might be due to prejudiced thinking.

Besieged Infection
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Yay! Finally a well done story

Good job, I enjoyed reading.
Poisoned Phantom chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was absolutely amazing! The angst was brilliant, although the character development between Dem and Zex was kinda rushed, then again it's a one shot so it doesn't really matter, I'm just in an analytical mood. There were some grammar and spelling mistakes and whatnot but I'll send them to you later, like I said, I kinda need sleep at the moment.

BUT, I seriously LOVED this! It was so sweet and angsty and emolicious and um... it was just really, really good...

Yer... I've run out of intelligent responses, sorry about that. I really loved this.
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
O:

How dare they abuse the poor Zexy!

At least he's happy now. :DD
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was beautifully written! Especially the lemon! This is indeed the BEST lemon I've ever read and I am so honored and grateful this fic is dedicated to me!

It contained angst, it contained EVERYTHING! Thank you so much for this story!

I especially liked the line:"It’s like you were made entirely out of moonlight and silver." And, of course, EVERYTHING else!

P.S. Sorry for not reviewing earlier, but I had no access to the internet.
Incog Nito chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Except that I am totally against the fact that Zexion tops, this was one nice piece of fanfic. Interesting to have Lexaeus as his stepfather (and evil!), but I don't really know if I acutally would have forgiven a friend if they had done like that to me. But whatever. It was an okay fanfic, although I couldn't read the last part to save my life. Ew for seme!Zexion.
Oblivion Hyorinmaru chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
CUTENES

XD

This Twas Very Good XD

I Feel So Sorry For Zexion [
TouMoya chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Totally grt angsty and hawt story! U captured the crhctrs rly well. I hope U'll write moar KH stories cuz U rock!
LizluvsSpongebob chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really liked this fic! Great job!

*Liz*
Chuu chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Sad but good! I cried at how Zexion was treated by the ones close to him. I'm happy that he stod up for himself at the end and that he and Demyx got together in the end. Great Job!