Reviews for Smoke Screen
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Sorry but I can't finish this, to annoying. I mean really they're both way ooc and they sound stupid and ugh childish. So not what I expected. So I tried and felled and the only reason I'm writing this is bring the ooc-ness and over dramatics to your attention.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Well this was a very annoying chapter. Way way way to girlish and to be trufull a bit dumb, sorry. Seriously I was looking forward to the rest of the story but now... Not so sure anymore.
DemeRain chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Thanks for sharing.
SiriusBlackAttack chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
i dont understand why its bad to say he is Harry Potters best friend...?
xxcupcaketherapistxx chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Well done

I love that its not the usual easy romance where harry or ron says "Oh I love you!" and the other responds "So do i! " and then they do the dirty bed sheet dance. This had angst! Drama! stupidity on both Ron and Harry's part! all in all was a story I could reread multiple times and not get tired of it (:
Ttys it'd ku chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Great story! Harry/Ron is quickly becoming one of my favourite pairings, thanks in large part to you!
sweet-dirty chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Hotness! Damn I will be imagining that scene all night ... hopefully!
kasssumi chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Somking Harry, and Harry quiting it for Ron. Lovely. :D
yaoi-fan107 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
That's all we get
Aeromance chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Did you notice that the review about the story with a pairing I didn't like was the longest? *shrugs* I guess my psyche teacher was right - not liking something can make you write the best review. Unless you're a douchy flamer, that is.

I heard this noise. I was almost at the end of chapter five, you see. And there was this odd noise. It was this soft keening, and it went up and down in pitch rapidly like a roller coaster. If elation could have an auditory form, I believe it would've been that noise. Only after finishing the chapter (and thusly, the story) did I realize that the continuing noise was made by yours truly.

That's how much I enjoyed this story.

At first I didn't understand why Harry was mad in the first chapter because, its not like he happened upon Ron doing that - he was right there. So, the girl who was dancing with Harry must've known she was dancing with Harry Potter, and if she didn't, I doubt Drunk!Ron would've realized that. I thought he was just introducing himself. Like I would introduce myself to someone my best friend knew. I'd say "Hi! I'm (edited out for protection from the government), So-And-So's best friend. You are?" I say. As you can see by my logic, it took me a while to understand that.

But I digress.

I don't know why, but you're making me like handjobs and such. I know this wasn't technically, but it was pretty much and the other story about summer had an explicit handjob. So, yeah. I just thought I'd let you know.

I loved the melding of the bedrooms, I don't know why but it was fucking amazing.

Other than that, you have flow, you have style, you characters are extra character-y. What more could I ask for?

I read these stories for enjoyment and not really with a critical eye, so I don't really have constructive criticism for you because if there were flaws, they weren't glaring enough to catch my casual eye.

If you squint, you can see the compliment there.

Much fanfic love,

babblebuzz chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Awwwwww! that is just so perfectly real and crazy at the same time XD lol all i could see in meh brain is a fairy ron doing a dance while changing the room
Asher's Legion chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
My favorite RonHarry story so far :)

ronXharryXdracoXlover chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
aw i loved this! so going on my faves.. xoxo great job.
Carma Nightmare chapter 5 . 8/14/2009